[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that one guy who asks for damage stats in the raid and then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
>that one guy who asks for damage stats in the raid and then tells everyone to start votekicking
>>
>Those 20 guys with damage that's 1/10th that of other people in their classes.
>On a boss the guild is struggling to kill.
>>
File: 1455595777235.jpg (25 KB, 640x606) Image search: [Google]
1455595777235.jpg
25 KB, 640x606
>>331435971
>WOW THE TANK IS DOING MORE DAMAGE THAN YOU GUYS
>>
ITT: LFR babies who think they don't need to git gud at their shit class and have gotten called out for their piss poor damage
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 600x630
>party leader asks to ping your gear before attempting to join
>he doesn't respond
>uhh you there?
>
>>
>>331435971
>IAMAFAG420 HAS INTERRUPTED _______
>>
>>331436386
>that one guy has entered the thread and is trying to defend their faggy attitude for a 10 minute long lfr
>>
>MMO with classes
>they don't mean shit and everyone does damage.
>>
>>331437167
Fucking guild wars 2 sucked massive cock :(
>>
>that one guy who couldn't master his class after playing a few hours and struggled with the scripted boss mechanics

who am I kidding there were 19 of them.
>>
>tfw I never got into mmo's when I was kid because my parents wouldn't pay for a monthly sub

>tfw 27 now and feel like I missed out on the appeal and cant be bothered
>>
>>331437167
>classes
>everyone does damage
>tanks have abillities that let them do as much damage as DPS, if not more
>healers are useless
I'm looking at you, DC universe
>>
File: 1445648184046.jpg (78 KB, 474x700) Image search: [Google]
1445648184046.jpg
78 KB, 474x700
>Be in server first raid guild
>want to run my alt thru normal
>guy advertising lf1m, asks to link achievements
>link him hardmode full clear and tell him I'm bringing my other char
>tells me no alts
>>
File: Sensible Chuckle.gif (995 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Sensible Chuckle.gif
995 KB, 250x250
>Guy asks for DPS meter
>Nobody else has one
>Paste it to notepad and doctor it so he's dead last
>Entire party turns on him
>>
>>331438858
Dang song, brutal
>>
>>331435971

>Back in the early days Rift
>Be MT for the only raiding guild on the server
>Sometimes let the OT or the substitute tank MT some of the bosses while I switch to dps
>Hardly ever dps, have some raiding gear, but not as much as others
>Still end up doing around top 6 in the parses

There were a lot of shitty dps'ers in that guild, months after we had it on farm people were still dying to the easiest raid boss in the game.
>>
File: lel.jpg (19 KB, 236x421) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
19 KB, 236x421
>>331435971
>everyones fine with the raid
>he gets votekicked instead
>>
>>331437843
well, I tried to play Runescape at a friend's house in high-school and it just wasn't for me
I made some bread and some clothes and then went to kill some monsters

all those ideas have their appeal but the game just didn't captivate me and people consider Runescape one of the better MMOs of ages past
and now they're apparently into such a shit state that they're all boring grindfest containment areas with pay walls, microtransactions and cash shops

recent mmos like that new Final Fantasy one looked cool and I was interested in Vindictus and Black Desert Online but I've no motivation to download them and a really bad internet connection to boot (thanks TalkTalk)

I know nothing of FF XIV(?) and all I've heard about Vindictus and BDO are that they're Korean and that they have a bad model (pay walls/cash shops otherwise it's super grinding) and bad balancing

At the moment, the only "MMORPG" I even want to try simply because the gameplay HAS NOT CHANGED, is Dragon's Dogma Online and that's J only and the TL Patch some people have made isn't complete

I don't think they'll offer anything. especially with PvP and there's no offline mode in these just to try something out so I'm stuck in the same boat
>>
>>331437843
You didn't miss much, trust me
>>
>>331435971
>that one guy who gets leader in LFR and sets everyone to main tank then blames one of the people with assist
>>
File: 1430532903715.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1430532903715.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1000
>that one guy who requires you to have tier 2 gear in order to join a regular dungeon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.