[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuu Ayasaki in Mario Maker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdafs2bnrTQ

I still don't understand how a hentai character ended up in a Mario game, and I still don't understand why a hentai character and a blond gorilla is in a mario game in the first place.
>>
>>331428812
you got the wrong character, the real one is from a nintedno radio station

but yeah it is kinda funny how they have the same name and kida look alike
>>
and here is a video of the real one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dsfl1CWzwqg
>>
>>331428957
>they look alike

/v/ keeps saying this but they're obviously different

i don't know how fucking blind you are but they don't even look the same
>>
>>331429085
somehow I wish she came out before daisy.

the tears would be amazing
>>
>>331429228
Both have blur hair good enough
>>
youtube comments are retarded:

>Nintendo... I get it, you're based in Japan but PLEASE stop putting Anime in Mario Maker
>Nintendo... I get it, you're based in Japan but PLEASE stop putting Japanese characters from a japanese videogame in Japanese videogame
>>
>>331429228
They look similar if you draw them as little 8 bit characters.
>>
>>331429085

So is she a talk radio host?
>>
File: 1440899009265.png (85 KB, 294x258) Image search: [Google]
1440899009265.png
85 KB, 294x258
>>331429265
yeah, i kinda wanted that too

with so many anime characters being added now im just waiting for the shitstorm that is going to happen when umaru gets into the game
>>
>>331428957
Then why is a blond gorilla in the game?
>>
>>331428812

>Not even lewd CGs of this game available on Sadpanda

Damn you Nintendo for giving me blueballs
>>
>>331428812
You're a few days too late to get gullible folk to believe a hentai character is in MM, anon.
>>
>>331429474
Because Sony just gave her to Nintendo for free use.
>>
>>331429458
considering she has a PS game I don't think she will get a costume.

So far every multiplatform character was because of smash
>>
>>331429085
>actually much better designed than that slut from the OP
Neat.
>>
>>331429372
Prove it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.