[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PCfags BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: pc master race btfo.png (729 KB, 450x848) Image search: [Google]
pc master race btfo.png
729 KB, 450x848
>>
>explaining the picture

This is some next-level retard shit
>>
If you need to explain your joke it isn't funny

L for consolefag humor
>>
File: 1458375491821.jpg (118 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1458375491821.jpg
118 KB, 467x700
>implying PC Fats aren't the Noldor sitting on another continent not giving a shit about anything
>>
>>331410795
>Implying console fags even know who they are
>>
>implying PC isn't the gods managing the world consoles live
>>
Gandalf is pc obviously. Orcs should be mobile gaming.
>>
Meanwhile we idorts are the Hobbits just chilling in the Shire having a generally nice time of everything.

That's what I get from this
>>
>people feel the need to defend their purchase decision to an irrational level
Nothing screams "I am unhappy with my purchase" more than this shit flinging. Just enjoy the console/PC you got.
>>
>>331413407
This, consolefags are giant normies, can't expect them to know anything outside of Peter Hacksons movies.
>>
>>331413781
Feels good man
>>
Right, PC are the biggest threat to gaming.
Not companies or Apple
>>
>>331413614
This. Orcs are sometimes purported to be corrupted and mutilated elves, much like mobile phones are corrupted and mutilated PCs.
>>
>Handy facebook post to tell me exactly what is happening

Thanks reddit.
>>
>Chad
heh
>>
When are you going to rewatch LOTR?
>>
>>331416675
>Apple
How is Apple a threat to gaming?
As far as I can tell the only thing they're a threat to is ignorant people's wallets.
>>
>>331410104

>1 hour of photoshop(conservative estimate for the kind of person who'd make a pic like this)
>good for 1 shitpost
>process begins again

Seems like there could be more effective uses of your time to get a few (You)s, anon.

You remind me of farmers in games who stick to slow and inefficient methods, because they're too stubborn to follow their betters.
>>
>>331410104

without pc there will be no consoles or console games
>>
>>331410795
>Mustards not caring about console exclusives.

Bloodborne threads prove you wrong.
>>
>>331410795
Yes. after fucking up so badly a half-breed had to bail them out and got a subcontinent destroyed.
Noldor truly are awesome.
>>
>>331417341

PC =/= PC mustard race faggots

People are shitting on the likes of you, not the PC.
>>
>>331410104
Ey', is this Umie shittin' on uz Orkz?
>>
>>331410104
>respond to this facebook tier horseshit
why isn't this bannable yet? Why do we allow this clearly cancerous trend to continue? Holy fucking shit we need some more hotpockets or something.
>>
So, that makes Uruk-hai idorts then?
>>
>>331417580
This. No one hates PC as a platform, only typical mustard fanboy faggots.
Those faggots are reason I pirate and play everything on PC, but then I buy always console version of those games.
>>
>>331410795
What cartoon is this?
>>
>>331413518
>PC
>managing the world consoles
Enjoy your shit ports and games made for console audience
>>
>>331417452
Pretty hard to prove yourself right as well.
For all we know any kind of desperation expressed at bloodborne not coming to PC might just be you, shitposting all day long...
>>
File: 1444794907766.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1444794907766.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>331410795
>>PC Fats
>>not giving a shit
>>
>>331410795
PC Mustard race are Gollum and the one ring is console exclusives
>>
>>331421429
So Gollum (PC) did get the one ring (Supcom FA, Warband, XCOM 2)?
>>
PC is the Un-dying Lands.
>>
>>331410795
the smart ones, yeah. But unfortunately there are too many people who buy a prebuilt or get their friend to build one and they instantly think they are better and shit on the mustard race image by being elitist retards

PC on it's own is retarded anyway you need PC+PS4 or PC+handheld
>>
>>331421584
PC holds on tight to any console exclusives they get, and hates others for having them
>>
>>331410795

I thought all the Noldor where dead except for Elrond kinda and that there were other elf tribes in the undying lands? Havent brushed up on this lore in a while though so I dont really remember.
>>
>>331410104
Sonyggers loosing
>Xbox one you're my friend
Sonygers in his daily life
>>331421141
>>
>>331421836
For example?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.