[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those who have HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 on Steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
For those who have HyperDimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 on Steam do you get shit ton of screen tearing when playing? It's fucking annoying
>>
No, when I play I get a shit game instead
>>
gg
>>
I didn't get any screentearing.
Is VSync on? That might help.
>>
Where's the option for V-Sync? The only options for the game is sound and video but i don't see any vsync option?
>>
Personally, I prefer screen tearing over the jittering produced by constantly halving the framerate for fractions of a second.
>>
>>331400701

I have that problem with the second one, but the first game ran fine for me.
>>
>he fell for the Neptunia meme
>>
>>331400701
If there is no vync in the options force it trough the nvidia control panel
>>
>>331401190
All three of the games ran just fine for me.

Try taking a look at the nvidia control panel or whatever AMDs equivalent is
>>
I don't buy handheld games on PC because I'm not a faggot
>>
File: 1450944458546.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450944458546.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>331401251
Nep games are a legit good time, though.

Sure they have some flaws, especially the first game, but they're still some of the most fun games I've played in a while.

Each new game improves on the series a lot too, which is nice.
>>
>>331401504

Yeah and just like Persona, the newer the games get the more outdated the older ones get

Persona 1 and 2 are garbage just like how the Re;Birth trilogy is garbage after playing Megadimension
>>
>>331400701
Nope. I get some shitty framerates tho.
>>
>>331401585
Probably.

I'd probably have a hard time getting into 1 after having played 3.

I'm really looking forward to playing Megadimension, can't wait to see how it improves on the series.
sucks I'm a PCuck, but paid online is a dealbreaker to me.
>>
File: Embarrassed on your behalf.jpg (263 KB, 650x584) Image search: [Google]
Embarrassed on your behalf.jpg
263 KB, 650x584
>>331401883

>literally $5 a month is a dealbreaker
>>
File: 1427325464056.jpg (28 KB, 400x443) Image search: [Google]
1427325464056.jpg
28 KB, 400x443
>>331401937
It adds up.
There's not really any way to defend it, either. It was free before, with an optional subscription to get some nice stuff.
Mandatory paid online is by far the worst thing Microsoft did to consoles.

Not to mention that Sonys servers are a pile of shit and are down pretty often. And then there's all the shit with security breaches that have happened.

Maybe if the PS4K is looking really fucking good I'll think about it.
>>
>>331402417

>anime reaction image
>complains about still getting free shit all the time for having a service you should have had to begin with all the time on the PS3
>buys into a shitty rumor whose only source is KOTAKU

yeah you can stay the fuck away, nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>331401937
>Literally paying to use your internet, which you pay for

And you think your embarrassed
>>
>>331402557
>complains about still getting free shit all the time for having a service you should have had to begin with all the time on the PS3

I don't even want that free shit. Why would I pay for it? I just want the online, that's all.

It was an unsourced claim? I've not felt like digging through, so I didn't go into the threads.
Sounded convincing enough, apart from the
>it can do 4k!!
when the PS4 struggles to do 1080p60fps.
Given what they've done in the past, a slim version with some improvements will definitely happen at some point.
>>
>>331402859

There already was a new model last year that performs a lot better and is quieter

Why the fuck does nobody ever mention this
>>
I have no graphical problems in Neptunia Re;Birth
>>
I get Noire on my screen sometimes, that's enough of a graphical problem
>>
>>331401585
The entire Persona series is garbage, what are you talking about.
>>
>>331400701
No, but in-game movies(such as the company logos, the 4 goddesses fighting and the ending credits) don't play on my PC since I switched to Windows 8.1
>>
>>331402557
>free shit
>have to pay for service
Pick one.
You know that when it comes to rumors, Kotaku actually does a pretty good job? Like with Fallout 4 script, London Assassin's Creed and that there won't be AC in 2016?
>anime reaction image
How is this even a complaint?
>>
>>331401585
if this is true i don't want to imagine how shitty the persona games are since my first persona game was the 4th game,
i fucking hated it and literally took the bait when people kept recommending it
>>
>>331400701
>Playing rebirth 1.
>Actually enjoying myself decently enough.
>Have to fight playstation goddess.
>Kicks my ass completely even though everything up till then was almost too easy.
>grind my dick off
>Beat her with relatively little trouble.
>get to abandoned warehouse thing.
>Everything's crazy strong and I'm having to use goddess form for every encounter.
>Grind EVEN. MORE.
>Get to big robot boss that you fight with nep and playstation goddess
>get 1 shot just about every turn

What the flying fuck is with the spikes in difficulty? How much do they expect me to fuckin' grind?
>>
>>331408508
Not much honestly, when i fought Noire for the first time i grinded 5 levels, but it didny help that much because Life Rings are the key to that fight.
>>
>>331408508
Grinding in these games is ridiculously easy. Just turn on tough enemies for one of the dungeons several levels lower than you and kill one of the robot or whale bosses only one or two times, and you'll go up several levels. It's so effective that it's easy to overdo it and become way overleveled.
>>
>>331408984
Compile Heart has quite a few NIS employees that worked on the Disgaea series, so it is expected that breaking thr game is actually encouraged
>>
>>331408201
When will you get laid off? Didn't Hogan leg drop you already?
>>
>>331409567
>say one good word about x makes you x drone
Kill yourself
>>
>>331408984
Huh. Never tried that. Maybe I'll try playing the game some more now.

Thanks.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.