[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games do you like to play with your sister. I like to sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 339x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 339x434
What games do you like to play with your sister. I like to sometimes watch my older sister play JRPGs and cuddle before bedtime.
>>
>>331394537
>I like to sometimes watch my older sister play JRPGs and cuddle before bedtime.
I'll take "Things that only single children believe happen" for 500.
>>
Man face Camilia is my favorite.
>>
>>331394537
None. My little sister became bitchy as hell this year now that she's a senior in high school and she made the dance team. We used to play games together all the time and now she only likes what her dance friends like. She pretended to want to get into sm4sh when some of her friends were acting like gamer gurlz to get some guys dick by taking "their" 3ds to school and playing with them. My sister started saying she wanted to get good at sm4sh and wanted to borrow my 3ds. That lasted for 2 days before the girls moved on and my sister acted like that never happened. Can't wait for her to graduate so she can go back to normal
>>
>>331394537
My sister is a drug addict and is currently in rehab

the only game she plays is a dangerous one
>>
looking for cute older sister to play games with, email is in the email field
>>
>>331394537
my older sister is a bigger nerd than I am. Not a omg so nerdy xD kind of nerd either. She makes fun of me for being casual even though I'm not that casual.

she's very touchy feely and tries to cuddle/hug all the time but due to being molested as a kid by an older female (not my sister) the touch of women makes me incredibly uncomfortable. I'm pretty much asexual but visually I'm still attracted to women.
>>
>>331394537
20 years ago we'd play mortal kombat 3 and sonic 3 together.

Now I could play the "X with friends" mobile games if I wanted to play with her and that's about it. I don't.
>>
>>331398715
Let it go anon. You were taken advantage of, that sucks, accept that it happened and everyone else under the sun isn't that one person. Then go get molested again but enjoy it this time.
>>
>>331396794
It's partly your fault anon, as a family member, you should've noticed the signs and supported her through tough times but you didn't. Kill yourself.
>>
>>331398947
I wish it was that easy. First time I had sex (or almost had sex) as a not-child I couldn't help but break down in tears as I put it inside my then gf. She got freaked out, told her friend, who told more people. Soon enough I was the weirdo freak of my HS who cried when he put his penis inside a vagina. I sort of shut down after that.

I know I'm not unfixable though. I need to take the initiative in working on it.

/v/ - therapy
>>
>>331394537
She rarely plays anymore, though jrpg's are her go too when ever she does feel like playing. But she still likes using whatever games i do play as background noise when she's writting reports and the like.
>>
Older sisters aren't really like your japanese animes anons, you can get that kind of relationship from a friend-with-benefits though.
>>
I played Deadlocked with her. I let her beat most of the DaS bosses since I didn't find them fun. SE games.
>>
>>331399260
Its really none of my business but if you are that uncomfortable with it then you dont *have* to do it. Sex is just sex, you dont have to get worked up because you dont like it. If it really bothers you then sure, work towards getting into it without being uncomfortable. You shouldnt be too worried about it though imo.
>>
>>331399118
trolling with edgyness is so distasteful
>>
>>331399260
story time faget
>>
>>331394537
The Donkey Kong Country games and Wolfenstein 3D. We used to play them together when we were kids in the early 90s and we still do once in a while
>>
My little sister moved out a couple of weeks ago. When we were younger though we would play Pokemon Stadium or Mario Party together
>>
So is what's the difference between difficulties? Like, do enemies in Hard and Lunatic just get stronger/overleveled or do they get smarter?

Does a classic Lunatic run in Fates take actual skill or do you just have to pray to RNGesus?
>>
File: illya kuro kiss.webm (643 KB, 987x555) Image search: [Google]
illya kuro kiss.webm
643 KB, 987x555
>older sister
They say, people with older sister fetish are just babbies. A real men grows up and takes care of his little sisters.
>>
Im glad I dont have a sister, sounds horrible
>>
She's a stupid bitch and I haven't spoken to her since July. I don't think I'd feel anything if she died at this point.
>>
File: jiii.jpg (520 KB, 2407x2780) Image search: [Google]
jiii.jpg
520 KB, 2407x2780
I play fightans with my little sister. When she was younger she would throw a huge fit when losing, but now she seems to have a lot of fun no matter what happens. It's 100% cute

>>331401718
Depends on the route
- Hoshido/IK: enemies get more inflated stats, reinforcement clusters are more THICK
- Nohr: enemies gain more skills, there are changes to enemy placements. Since enemies actually utilize the skills, they technically become a bit smarter. I don't think there are any drastic changes to enemy stats at all
Classic Lunatic in Fates is fair game.
>>
>>331401718
I notice that in Hard mode the enemy AI will actively move into Attack pair-ups.

There's also more dudes and reinforcements.
>>
Older sister is a normie landwhale
>>
>>331394537
We played Harvest Moon, except she would always hog the controller. Also anyone who's ever had sexual thoughts about sibling incest has never had a sibling.
>>
>>331399118
And then when he does, you can blame his family on not noticing the signs and supporting him through his anonymous posting on the internet.
>>
>>331398438
cute older sister checking in, pls post email
>>
i have no sister to play with
>>
>>331406880
I wouldn't in a million years think of doing anything to my real sibling but 2D ones that act like it are my crippling weakness
>>
I have a 14yo little sister that tends to get obsessed with what I'm currently enjoying
She doesn't play vidya much but usually likes what I like, watches the animes I watch, watches the movies I watch and listens to the music I listen to
And she plays the piano so she randomly plays soundtracks whenever she feels like it
>>
>>331407017
My little sister is the only 3D girl I'd actually fuck actually
Maybe not fuck but a blowjob sure
Other girls just don't do anything to me
2D girls are just in another league for me
>>
bam
>>
>sister closer to my age is lesbian, into horror games
>youngest sister (born after I had already moved out) is into FNAF and watching Youtubers

S'alright though, other than my wife, 3D is PD anyway.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.