[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone else like this despite the massive amount of shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: titanfall.jpg (274 KB, 1800x1114) Image search: [Google]
titanfall.jpg
274 KB, 1800x1114
Did anyone else like this despite the massive amount of shit it received?
>>
Yes
It was a really good game that was terribly mishandled
Hopefully the second on will fix shit and still be good
>>
Game was if CoD was fun again
>>
Hell yeah I liked it.
It shows what happens when a developer actually knows how to handle their game.
Plus the parkour never gets old even after 300+ hours
>>
Yeah, it was a fun and solid experience, getting into a titan was hype as fuck too, along with the wallrunning. I loved the escape objective if you lost too.

That being said, the 12 player limit really brought the game down, alongside the weird burn card system.
>>
Still play it to this day
>>
>>331385014
yes
>>
>>331385014
lol
>>
>>331385014
Sonyniggers still mad
>>
>>331385538
how salty were they when they couldn't play it?
>>
I liked it, but it got old really fast. There wasn't a whole lot of different content

I uninstalled it thinking I'd come back and play it later when there was more to it, but never actually felt the urge.

Also have painful memories of a guy with a grenade launcher on a very small map. It could be very unbalanced at times
>>
File: 1455157306450.jpg (183 KB, 550x618) Image search: [Google]
1455157306450.jpg
183 KB, 550x618
>>331385014
Fuck yes.
>Blaring "Careless Whisper" by Wham while dashing in a Stryder
>tfw
>>
It had promise which is why I await eagerly for the sequel
>>
I hope they remove aiming penalty in 2
>>
all this game had to do was do a really good COD story and it would have been amazing

but they only did multiplayer so fuck them
>>
File: spyg.png (156 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
spyg.png
156 KB, 500x309
I hope the sequel is mechanically identical but with way more shit
The AI doing shit really made the game special I think. When they added modes that had no AI it really showed how important they were to the feel of the game.
>>
>>331385014
Super fun concept, not enough content to keep up a playerbase. I especially loved the twist on capture the flag.

As an aside, I still remember how the devs tried to have their cake and eat it too with the whole "they're not mechs" shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.