[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Objective truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: GOTY2015.jpg (264 KB, 862x1024) Image search: [Google]
GOTY2015.jpg
264 KB, 862x1024
Bloodborne > Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Not playing a game > Dark Souls II

I'm expecting Dark Souls III to be the very best of all of them.
>>
>>331384742
Agreed.
>>
>>331384742
>Not playing a game > Dark Souls II
Stopped reading right here
>>
SHIT COVER ART
>>
>>331384742
I hope so. I'm borrowing a friend's PS4 and currently playing the shit out of Bloodborne before DaS3 releases, but I love BB's gameplay and style so much more than Dark Souls' that I'm afraid DaS3 will just disappoint me for not being more Bloodborne.
>>
Why do people are getting so hyped for DS3? All i have seen screams "mediocre" to me.
>>
>>331385054
what do you think looked mediocre?
>>
>>331384991
To me DaS3 is looking like a glorious mix of all of their games so far and everything they've learnt from them. You can see that the combat in DaS3 is faster so it's a bit closer to BB in that regard. I really feel like it has potential to be the best they've done by far.

The only worry I have about DaS3 is the instant backstabs returning. I hope it doesn't make it possible to completely cheese the PVE like you could in DaS1. We'll see...
>>
>>331385526
it's not bb speed at all and backstabs aren't instant

>>331384742
demons > dark > bloodborne > that other game

objective truth
>>
>>331387145
backstabs are instant and you can cheese the pve exactly like you could in previous games. you must be retarded.

and I didnt say it was BB speed you fucking deplorable neckbeard. I said it was faster and a bit closer to bb in that regard.
>>
>>331384872
>not using the sick reverse cover
>>
>>331387356
the pve yeah but not for pvp.

I don't care you spastic loser I was just saying it's not bb speed at all.

calm the fuck down.
>>
>>331387145
>pcuck's opinions
>>
File: gg miyazaki.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gg miyazaki.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
Daily reminder that Dark Souls III is gonna suck.
>>
DeS > DkS2 > DkS

Couldn't get into Bloodborne. Will try again in a few months.
>>
File: Slashy Souls.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Slashy Souls.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>
I agree and I don't even have a ps4
>>
>>331388237
Someone post the webm of the knight striking at the player behind him with his shield

In this one it's taking advantage of the knight's lunge, but if you just try and strafe around they finally have more ways to punish that
>>
File: 1383057021500.jpg (335 KB, 700x1653) Image search: [Google]
1383057021500.jpg
335 KB, 700x1653
Demon's Souls was the height of the franchise for me. Dark Souls emphasis on being hard made it a worse off game.
>>
>>331388498
>Someone post the webm of the knight striking at the player behind him with his shield
yeah I've seen that stupid meme. Now go watch any playthrough on youtube from any non-retard player such as oroboro, yukas, or whoever else and watch them backstab the shit out of everything.
>>
>>331387434
What does the reverse cover look like?
>>
>>331388237
>perfect hitbox when sidestepping lunge
>this would just hit you in DaS2
>punished with a backstab

>straight up going for back stab gets punished by shield
>>
>>331388237
If this was DS2, the missed stab would have taken off half of the players life bar
>>
>>331388237
>>331388607
why did he go back to this after fixing it in bb?

i dont understand
>>
>>331385526
It's an exciting mix, but I'm gonna miss the fluidity of BB's combat. I love the charge attacks and being able to use the trick weapon switch as part of a combo.

Weapon arts being rationed by magic is gonna discourage me from using them, but it's still better / more interesting than not having them in the first place.
>>
>>331388237

fat fuck abandoned his family to stream video games

fuck this faggot

why are all the e celebs associated with souls games so fucking shit? except ENB
>>
>>331390008
>Letting your family hold you back
>>
>>331390008
>fat fuck abandoned his family to stream video games
what are you talking about?
>>
>>331390008
>why are all the e celebs associated with souls games so fucking shit?
whats wrong with peeve and oroboro dreaded cone lobos?

why does /v/ hate everything and call everything shit?

is it because you're actually shit and like to call everything shit to feel better about your shitty life?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.