[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /v/ what do you actually do in this game? I mean they can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: no mans sky.jpg (43 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
no mans sky.jpg
43 KB, 460x215
Okay /v/ what do you actually do in this game? I mean they can't sell it at 60 bucks if there's nothing in it. So what exactly do you do in this game because no one has told me.
>>
>I mean they can't sell it at 60 bucks if there's nothing in it.
>being this naive
>>
fly around and discover shit.

GOTY
>>
Look it up you fucking little bitch
>>
>>331380123
OP here and i did all i can find is people flying and shooting things and that seriously can't be everything
>>
Being a hipster in space.

But seriously nobody really knows yet.
>>
>>331379790

You walk around.

No, really, that's it. It's fucking gay. Looks like the most boring "game" I've ever seen.
>>
File: oh child.jpg (34 KB, 451x389) Image search: [Google]
oh child.jpg
34 KB, 451x389
>>331379790
>I mean they can't sell it at 60 bucks if there's nothing in it.
>>
>>331379790
Same thing you do in every space game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wNPZSHBWFs
>>
>>331379790
>>331380279
>I looked it up
the fuck? are you using bing?
Literally everywhere everyone talks about:
>Trading
>upgrading your ship for harsh environments
>upgrading your suit
>npcs that you dont understand, need to find stones
>upgrading your tool
>bots that hunt you for fucking up planets for said upgrading
>players you just randomly find and may fuck their shit up
>etc
Basically its Minecraft but without the building or the autistic graphics. And Minecraft sold like fucking hotcakes.
>>
>>331379790
It's on GOG, so their model is basically donations. Which means it might very well be completely empty.
>>
>>331382668
I never understood the minecraft hate though. I used to play the game with a bunch of friends and just build normal houses and explore mines and shit like that.
>>
>>331379790
I expected this to be like 20 bucks or someshit, I'm still getting it but not for fucking 60 bucks.
>>
>>331382668
the building together is why minecraft was so widely successful though.
>>
File: MODERNART.webm (262 KB, 376x268) Image search: [Google]
MODERNART.webm
262 KB, 376x268
>>331382668
you need to be a prophet anon. I'm screen capping this so down the line when this autistic piece of trash becomes the next big thing, because it will be the biggest thing, we can look back on how we all knew it.
>>
File: ai95oy3jgffd8c7ladca.jpg (38 KB, 636x590) Image search: [Google]
ai95oy3jgffd8c7ladca.jpg
38 KB, 636x590
>>331383535
Most people hate the people around it, but it's the fact that it's low effort and runs on Java and has graphics from the 1990's but runs worse then crysis 3
>>
>>331383535
Basically this:
>cool beta comes out
>fun to mess around in
>real game comes out
>lol okay cool
>increase in popularity
>okay that's fine
>autists and children come into the scene
>servers fucked up and filled with garbage
>people leave or go into secluded servers
>years have passed
>old players have had their fill and have left
>players now are just autists and children
>>
File: What_are_birds[1].jpg (30 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
What_are_birds[1].jpg
30 KB, 600x337
>>331383694
...That just... what?
>>
You mine rocks to buy upgrades to go to another place to mine rocks there for more upgrades.

You trade? What do you trade and what for? Rocks and upgrades.

Finding some stone that lets you learn a few new words? What for? So you can read a little more flavor text while you trade rocks and buy upgrades.

Fucking boring, you'll do everything there is to do within a couple of hours and everything after is just a recolour of that.
>>
>>331384013
bingo
>>
>>331379790
Video games were $60 decades ago.
Shouldn't they be like $300 each by now?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.