[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this game, i cant even get past this stupid pink bird fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: MonsterHunter.jpg (677 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MonsterHunter.jpg
677 KB, 1920x1080
Fuck this game, i cant even get past this stupid pink bird fuck. I mean what the fuck even is the point of this shit there is no health bar for the boss and you cant find it when it leaves the area. fuck this game its shit.
>>
R u autistic?
>>
File: 5636436434.jpg (6 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
5636436434.jpg
6 KB, 258x196
If you don't tell me your favorite weapon and why within the next 30 seconds this guy is going to come to your home and show you who the real boss of the gym is
>>
>>331371876
possibly whats it to u faget
>>
File: derp.jpg (56 KB, 770x597) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
56 KB, 770x597
Nice thinly veiled MonHun thread

Anyone getting a New3DS just for Generations?
>>
>>331371979
swaxe or LS cant decide
>>
>>331371979
hunting horn

it's like a hammer with cool buffs, and has some of the best looking and sounding weapons

hammer is second favorite
>>
>>331371992
lol, ok

I can guaran-fucking-tee you that I have better facial aesthetics than you. I am a literal 9.5 on the looks scale. Do you know how many girls say that I look like Zayn Malik? I am a literal dead ringer for that little faggot. I get pussy every fucking night you silly cunt. I bet you're some fat shit 300lb neckbeard who fucks his pillow on friday nights because no girl would ever fuck your tall lanky fat ass, am I right? Get mad faggot.
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>331372109
>>
>>331372102
I like the Bows. With the lower defense on Gunner armor and the fact that only PERFECT shots with Pierce can take a monster down fast enough make me feel like I'm on my toes all the time trying to dodge and get the best hits in.
>>
>>331372216
Yeah, it's bait because your a fucking idiot who doesn't even know how to play monster hunter. I bet your favorite weapon is the longsword because you want to cosplay as your favorite anime character dumb faggot
>>
File: 1456204222034.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1456204222034.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>>331371979
greatsword closely followed by hammer

charging up and fucking shit up with big damage is legit

I pick hammer if I can't sit around like a retard or need to proc stuns but ultimately prefer GS
>>
>>331371979
Charge Blade because I'm a sucker for how good the animations are.
>>
>>331372404
its bait because you called him a lanky fatass and that's what a real dumb faggot does.
>>
File: ...ass!.png (237 KB, 444x522) Image search: [Google]
...ass!.png
237 KB, 444x522
>mfw everyone is ignoring the samefag baiting and starting a MonHun thread

I luff you monhunfags

I like SnS, doesn't do a lot of damage but I have to admit that I like being the special snowflake who uses an unused weapons.
>>
>>331372625
>unused
it's literally the weapon the game starts you with
>doesn't do a lot of damage
It was buffed in 4U, it's certainly at a much better place than it was in 3U, and the infinite combo is fun and kicks ass.

It still almost reigns in the elemental damage department and allows you to support your teammates with certain gear/amulet setups.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.