[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realized this is a HD port of the GAMECUBE version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>yfw you realized this is a HD port of the GAMECUBE version and not of the WII version

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY DO THAT?
SO ITS PRETTY MUCH THE WII VERSION ON THE WIIU!
>>
a. the gamecube version is the true version.
b. the wii version's flipped world is in this when you select hero mode
>>
Why would you want to play the Wii version over the Gamecube version?
>>
>>331371976
Dont you need to finish the game first to choose Hero Mode?
>>
>>331372235
no
>>
>>331372205
Gee I dunno.
Maybe because it was the last released version, and the version that sold way better, so meaning most people played it?
>>
File: no one fuggen cares.png (562 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
no one fuggen cares.png
562 KB, 720x544
>>331371032
k
>>
>>331372447
All the more reason to want to play the superior Gamecube version.
>>
File: 1313354960479.jpg (93 KB, 398x326) Image search: [Google]
1313354960479.jpg
93 KB, 398x326
>>331372447
>last released version
Whats that mean? Graphical superiority? Improved controls(LOL)?

>meaning most people played it
I had no idea Wii Twilight Princess was online multiplayer.
>>
>>331371032
>hello /v/ i'm fucking retarded

the wii version was a mirrored slighty better textured version of the gamecube version
>>
>>331372447
It's literally the same game with a flipped world, an ugly UI, and shoehorned motion controls. Also, the GC version released something like two weeks after the Wii version.
>>
>spending $50 on a game you already paid $50 for 8 years ago
>spending $50 for a rom

Nice marketing Jewtendo.
>>
>>331372447
GameCube version came out later to help sell Wiis you fucking retard. The GCN version is literally just a port with a flipped world and waggle.
>>
>>331372527
>its superior because its the version I played

No one fucking bought a Gamecube, only retarded Nintentoodlers.
Worst console made.
>>
>>331373718
It's sounding a whole lot like you think the Wii version is the superior version because it's the version you played.

If you enjoyed the Wii version then that's fine. But don't be a faggot when someone tells you the straight up facts.
>>
>>331372205
Wide-screen
Ability to equip more items at a time.
Being able to move and aim at the same time.

I was massively disappointed in the Wii. And the Gamecube controller is one of my absolute favourite controllers.
But the Wii version of the game IS the better version. The only ones who argued otherwise were people who hated the Wii itself and or disliked the transition from the Gamecube to the Wii and judged the version without judging it fairly because of it.
>>
>>331374146
>wii version
>real wide-screen
I'd rather play in 4:3 than that botched piece of shit port, and use a decent controller while I'm at it with a camera stick
>>
>>331375000
>I'd rather play in 4:3
You'll have less of a view.
>a decent controller while I'm at it with a camera stick
The rest of the controller aside, the camera stick isn't even that big of a deal if you already have wide-screen. And you still had limited control over the camera even without one.
The Wii version wins here no doubt.
>>
THEY'RE THE SAME FUCKING GAME MY GOD
>>
>>331375680
Cutting off the top and bottom of the screen doesnt really count as widescreen. You have even less of a view. Wii version is objectively the worst version.
>>
>>331371032
>realized
They literally said it was a port of the Gamecube version from the start. It was never a secret anyway,
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.