[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck GameSpot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: HOW.png (70 KB, 937x434) Image search: [Google]
HOW.png
70 KB, 937x434
How the fuck is this fucking possible? I trusted them and they pull this shit? A fucking cartoon Nintendo game getting a 9 while Street Fighter V gets a 7?

I'm done. If any of you still go to GameSpot after this you need to delete yourself.
>>
>>331370832
Pokken is a great game. It takes superior limb based combat and puts it on pokemon characters.
>>
Why are you made that the better game got a higher score?

Christ.
>>
how do I delete myself?
>>
Both are legit fighting games though. Bamco is competent at fighters.
>>
how come SF V only has 3 characters? am i going to have to pay $500 for all the DLC ones?
>>
>>331370832
Pokken hasn't kicked me out of an offline mode because its servers were acting up.
>>
>>331370832
But SFV is a 7/10. Capcom released an early access game and charged people full price for it.

Can't really blame them for giving a good game with all of it's features day one a higher score.
>>
>>331370832
Its almost as if one game had more content.... weird
>>
>>331370832
>release incomplete version of a bad game
>forget to send in the shillbux to the reviewers
>they loyally give it at least a 7 because they know any lower would cause lasting damage to their site's flow of review copies

>release complete version of a good game
>????
>Get a 9

WOWIE!
>>
>>331370832
Well for starters Pokken is finished on release, and playable too.
>>
SFV deserves less

Fucking casualized piece of shit.

At least pokemon is sold as a game for kids and it actually had some depth and its fun, not the other way around.
>>
>>331370832
>muh realism
>>
>>331370832
I know this is bait but there are actually people who think this way.

Pretty sad really.
>>
>>331370832
I believe you do not disagree with those ratings at all, yet have made a thread in which you claim the opposite.
>>
I really, sincerely hope you're being retarded on purpose. There's no way anyone can be this stupid without pretending.
If you wanted a (You) just asking would've sufficed.
>>
>>331370832

>incomplete game that has shitty online gets a lower score than a good complete game that has decent online that gets you into online matches so fast it'll make your head spin
>sad

If I wanted to play a street fighter game with good gameplay I'd buy alpha 3 or third strike. I'm not paying $60 for a fucking beta.

SFV has not delivered on anything and it's a total bore to watch.
>>
>>331374024

Whoa calm down, you might hurt the 09rs and their 'competitive' game
>>
>>331370832
dont worry so much about it
>>
File: 1452404587109.png (341 KB, 525x514) Image search: [Google]
1452404587109.png
341 KB, 525x514
>>331374358
You lived long enough to see Capcom shit the bed so badly with SF that Pokemon's first fighting game did better.
>>
>>331374358
It's got nothing to do with the 09ers. The faggots who will either tourneyfag for the only street fighter that pays and the endless shills who push this half pile of trash.

At least 4 originally had modes on arcade launch.
>>
>>331370832
>tfw amazon sold you SF V for 5 dollars
>>
>>331370960
Reduce your HP to zero by using the most effective Battle Chips, making sure to exploit elemental weaknesses.

It's not rocket science.
It's just very advanced computer programming.
>>
Bumping this for GREAT JUSTICE.
>>
>>331375218
>yfw when it wasn't even worth 5 burger bucks
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.