[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of character will you make in Dark Souls 3? Vote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: dark souls 3.jpg (967 KB, 1707x2717) Image search: [Google]
dark souls 3.jpg
967 KB, 1707x2717
What kind of character will you make in Dark Souls 3?

Vote here:
http://poal.me/rmqp8q
>>
File: virus-alert.gif (22 KB, 680x600) Image search: [Google]
virus-alert.gif
22 KB, 680x600
>>331363742
>>
>>331363976
don't you have some other thread to shitpost in?
>>
Good old Guts build
>>
>9 stats
I hope they at least have a manual this time around and explain shit in it.
>>
>Luck

God fucking damn it. Why does every Souls/Borne game need to have that one useless stat that no one invests in? Luck, Resistance, Adaptability, Bloodtinge, my god.
>>
>>331365136
Luck was useful in DeS

For a blueblood build.
>>
>>331363742
What if I want to be a STR build and I'm not a "muh Guts" fag?

>>331365136
>bloodtinge
>useless
Luck is actually useful now too since it increases poison/bleed buildup or something.
>>
>a fully equipped knight has less luck than a butt naked deprived
>>
which class would be optimal for a str/dex QUALITY build? Fuck being a guts fag and fuck being a DEX FAGGOT
>>
I don't understand how this game came out at the price it did on Steam. Maybe it's just my region being poor, but 500 pesos is like...29 usd. I paid like $70 for DS2 new iirc. To compare, GTA V is atm still 800.
>>
>>331365456
Knight.
>>
I have my main build that I always do in mind. I will have the heaviest of armor, I will two-hand the hardest hitting hammer that I can find, and I will use Faith for self-healing and throwing lightning at people.

My eyes went right to the Cleric, who I usually always start as. But then I noticed the Herald, who may have a higher INT stat, which is useless to me, but also a lower LCK stat, which is also useless. Cleric does have lower DEX, but even with a STR build, I'll need at least some DEX to wield that big ass hammer.

I find myself conflicted: Cleric or Herald? Honestly, I'm leaning towards the Herald.
>>
>>331365910
is heavy armor viable this time around? I remember in DaS 1 I got globbed by every asshole because I was slow and it barely reduced damage than going naked.
>>
File: 1454169667971.jpg (472 KB, 586x654) Image search: [Google]
1454169667971.jpg
472 KB, 586x654
Probably STR/DEX, STR/INT, or STR/FTH

>>331365136
>ADP
>BLT
>useless
ADP is fucking necessary if you actually want to roll in DaS2 and BLT weapons that aren't guns are great.
>>
>>331366228
I did the entirety of Dark Souls 1 with the build comfortably. Heavy armor, no shield, just loaded up with enough endurance to roll decently. Same thing in Dark Souls 2. I've always felt like it makes a difference; maybe only a one or two hit difference, but in a Souls game, that can be all the difference in the world.
>>
Quality so I can use almost every weapon in the game.
>>
>>331366236
>ADP
What are you smoking? You literally have to invest in ADP in DS2. I'm not saying it was a good idea on Froms part, but if you didnt invest in it you would get hit by attacks that were ten feet away from you.
>>
>>331369074

Wrong guy, meant
>>331365136
>>
Herald all the way, if I knew what the stats do in detail, would even be better but so far Herald.
>>
deprived, 50 str, some vit, end, vgr.
>>
>>331363742
Starting with thief like I usually do
>>
File: 1456512120257.gif (381 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
1456512120257.gif
381 KB, 170x170
Always the class with the lowest Soul Level and the least points in shitty stats.

I want to say thief because of that, but I'll probably end up with sorcerer
>>
dex\faith herald or maybe dex\pyromacy .
>>
dex with spells and buffs. robes or light armor
>>
Add me on steam if you wanna play stratroulette in cs:go faggots.
Rank gnm btw
Haduken45
>>
>>331372020
Fuck my ass how did I post this in here?
>>
I'll be doing my usual dex/faith with uchi, fastroll and some miracles like moonlight sword or magic barrier
>>
In all 4 so far I've been playing big tank characters with big weapons, so in DaS3 I'm planning one being a glorious nothing personnel kid dexfag. I'll do a magic build some day.
>>
>>331372416
>moonlight sword
Fug I meant darkmoon blade
>>
>>331365017
Only DeS didn't have a function in menus to explain everything.
>>
I liked the Bloodborne sidestep instead of the roll, so whichever weapon has that weapon art.
>>
>>331372645
Daggers
>>
>>331363742
I really don't know. I'm split between Assassin Thief and Pyromancer. I like axes and decent STR to hit hard, but I also like using bows to free aim as that comes really useful in PVE areas. BUT I love thrusting swords too and spells might be useful.

Help me decide /v/
>>
>>331373546
Assassin is really bad stat-wise so go with thief instead. Has cooler starting gear anyway imo
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.