[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to finish installing Skyrim again, haven't touched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Skyrim-logo-dragon.jpg (32 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
Skyrim-logo-dragon.jpg
32 KB, 720x600
About to finish installing Skyrim again, haven't touched it in ages. What's the best mods for immersion/roleplaying /v/?
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67524/?
If you want immersion look no further!
>>
File: 1451791313528.jpg (103 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
1451791313528.jpg
103 KB, 442x740
>>331359567

I feel sorry for the road you are about to take, sir. I really hope you manage to find the enjoyment you seek, though I sincerely doubt it.

I recommend installing all mods that increase difficulty, to change the piƱata gameplay to a one more reliant on skill/position, plus anything that makes the world a harsher place.

>Frostfall
>Realistic needs and diseases
>Wet and Cold
>HunterBorn
>Immersive creatures

I would go for Requiem instead of SkyRe. I had better times with it, but it will be up to go in the end I suppose. Try both.

There's a gazillion mods that I am missing in that list. Check google for more dude, I can't remember them all.
>>
Defeat and BeeingFemale
>>
>>331360150
>plus anything that makes the world a harsher place.

Look no further than Deviously Cursed Loot

>loot bandit
>get striptease collar equipped
>taking hits in combat now removes your armor piece by piece
>>
>>331360805

>>taking hits in combat now removes your armor piece by piece

Holy shit, that sounds cool.
>>
you'll install a bunch of mods and then not play the game

don't start OP, its like crystal marijuana
>>
>>331359567
Skyrim is best when i becomes a whore survival simulator, but if you wanty more a more standard gamey experience I would go for modded oblivian
>>
>>331361250
This.
Why do mods make you want to stop playing the game when they improve it?
I can spend hours playing it on the PS3 with shit graphics at barely 30fps but I can't handle more than 20 minutes of pc version at 60fps with fruity ENB and tons more content?
>>
>>331359567
Wolf rape mods are the only reason to play this game
>>
>>331360150
>HunterBorn
Would definitely recommend this.
>>
>>331361250
Woah bro.
>>
>>331359567
>tfw took me 2 weeks to make Skyrim work with 400 mods and then got bored after 5 hours and uninstalled
>>
File: harumph.jpg (85 KB, 497x627) Image search: [Google]
harumph.jpg
85 KB, 497x627
>>331360150
>sir
>>
>>331363775
STEP can cut that time down for me a lot. Had some fun with the survival mods. But if I'm ever playing it again I'm definitely not installing open cities again. The engine shits itself with all the mods when everything is in the same cell.
>>
>>331359567
I like the immersive armor and weapon mods. Frostfall is great.
>>
>install dozens of immersion and gameplay mods
>some armor mods and weapon mods
>run it, it's fine
>decide to throw in perkus maximus as my big skill overhaul system
>run the patcher
>doesnt work after several hours
>take it off to try again later
>boot up skyrim to lol kill something
>broken

i think im just retarded
>>
>>331364521
>dozens of immersion and gameplay mods

It doesn't work like that. You have to be selective and install only mods recommended by your large mod.
>>
>>331364747
it was mainly things that i checked should work together

only obviously i missed something, but i have so many mods that finding it is gonna be a pain, not even LOOT is giving me any info
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.