[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth a buy or no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 119x160) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 119x160
Worth a buy or no
>>
I've enjoyed it so far, no idea if you would.
>>
>>331358958
For $15? Yeup. I've put more hours in than most games on my steam library.
>>
>>331358958

Yeah.
>>
>>331359080
Me too, but that would be true if I fired it up for 15 minutes.
>>
There are better games like this that you can emulate.
>>
if youre into those types of games then yeah. especially for the money. got about 60hours out of it before decided to move on.
>>
I'm not a big fan of games like it, but I decided to give it a try. I fucking love it.
>>
>>331359273
It's better than the HM games, at least. They're both done after first year, anyway.
>>
>>331358958
Yes, it's a game where I sink 50 hours into it quickly
>>
File: Abigail.png (4 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Abigail.png
4 KB, 128x128
Abigail best grill.
>>
File: penny.png (5 KB, 269x267) Image search: [Google]
penny.png
5 KB, 269x267
>>331359970
That's not Moneypenny.
>>
If you're into tumbler trash then I would say yes.
>>
Does this game actually end? I've played a few harvest moon games but the only one I ever finished was the snes one, and I remember being mad that I couldn't just keep going forever.
>>
>>331359594
>Implying harvest moon ends after a year
Maybe if you play the pleb HMs
>>
>>331358958

if you like chore simulators.
>>
>>331360776
You can go on forever.
>>
>>331359970
While I am dating abby Emily would be best grill if she was fucking single.
Also I have a theory Emily's lover is in the graveyard due to the fact she's one of the few NPC's with a double bed and no appearent partner.
>>
>Portraits look fucking terrible so download the anime mod ASAP
>Did you know we hate walmart
>Fishing is retarded hard until you get bait and better rods
>Game was originally going to have butchering but whiny faggots bitched so now everyone in the town is a proud vegetarian, if you find that shit annoying be warned
>Ore is a pain in the ass to find until you get deep into the mine
>Game limits how many gifts you can give to people so you can actually pace yourself and get shit done instead of having to chase the people you want to befriend every day
>DID WE MENTION WE HATE WALMART
>WE REALLY WANT YOU TO KNOW WE HATE WALMART
>WE HATE WALMART A LOT
>I DON'T THINK YOU COULD EVER POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH WE HATE WALMART

If I had to give this game one golden star for something it's that you can be gay/lesbian, but it's a specific item you have to give to the same sex before you unlock the "gay" route. It's not like bioware games where suddenly every guy in your party wants to slobber all over your dick just because you said something nice.

I really like this game, I'd recommend it.
>>
>>331361570
Pirate it and buy it on sale or full price if you think it's worth it. Don't ask /v/ how to spend your money.
>>
>>331360786
is more friends of mineral town a pleb one?

cause that one's done after the first year.
>>
>>331360868
that's good to know then. I've been considering this but I'm not sure yet.

>>331360786
At which game did they stop ending and let you go on forever?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.