[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overrated games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (2 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 186x186
Overrated games thread.

>Clunky interface
>Too many fucking menus
>Infantry combat is shit
>Can't hit anyone in multiplayer
>>
>can't hit anyone

Git gud
>>
>>331351319
Make sure you are on a server with as low of a ping as possible.
>>
>implying enough people care about ArmA III for it to be overrated
>>
>>331351319
"The game is too hard/advanced for my little brain"
ftfy
>>
>>331351527
This. ArmA 3 is a niche game, rightfully so because the game wouldn't work without it's niche userbase.
>>
>>331351728
>>331351527
Check out steamcharts before you spout bullshit please.
>>
Unoptimised piece of shit
>>
>>331351319
I honestly just use this game to make bullshit one sided missions that I have to overcome.
I have one where I use a helicopter with unguided rockets to take down a ground convey protected by 5 airplanes.
but yea, the infantry combat could be better. the vehicles are really fun though and the fact that infantry combat exists at all is great.
>>
>>331351786
>thinking the Altis Life / KOTH / Wasteland mememesters Youtube / Twitch fueled kids are somewhat worth a single shit and should be accounted as ArmA 3 players

Fuck off and drop the name you stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>331352192
Yeah, had some great times with single-player workshop missions.
>>
>>331351319
Shit since 2001. The engine is older than most of the Arma3 players. Major bugs have never been fixed. Also its only alive because of Dayz not of that small player base
>>
>>331352387
>moving the goalpost
>>
>>331352758
I honestly enjoy cold war assault more then arma III
>>
File: imgres.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
Excluding the Cutscenes:

50% of it is just walking around a barren wasteland, 40% is moving and placing planks of wood and ladders, and the other 10% are actual encounters with enemies.

Not only that, but because you limited ammo and health, you are encouraged to AVOID all encounters...meaning that the entire game you literally just spend walking around and movie ladders.

What.
A.
Joke.
>>
>>331352387
Wow you're a stupid nigger. You just said it was niche dipshit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.