[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the best game and music in the series. I hope Ubiso
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 51YjqcOJXbL.jpg (42 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
51YjqcOJXbL.jpg
42 KB, 353x500
This was the best game and music in the series. I hope Ubisoft remasters this game for its tenth anniversary.

https://youtu.be/ZU_w0TxKe0I
>>
>Wanting a remaster of a one generation old game

Fucking casuals.
>>
>>331318419
But remaster is a meme senpai.
>>
>>331318146
You honestly have to be a special type of retard to think that the first AC is even good.
>>
>>331318146

I'm glad you liked this game, Anon. I disagree, but it's nice to see people talking about things they like. In my personal opinion, Brotherhood was the pinnacle of the series. Everything was almost perfect, except for a few bugs that could have been patched and the Brutus armor being nowhere near as cool as Altair's armor.
>>
>>331319315
>shitty tacked on online

Ruined it.
>>
>>331318146
Why not just make it Backwards Compatible? We can play those games now.
>>
>>331321154
I need more achievements.
>>
>>331321215
And I need a handjob from an ugly South Korean woman.
We don't always get what we want.
>>
It already looks pretty mint, graphics haven't evolveed that much in the last 7 years desu
>>
>best game
come on, brotherhood is obviously the best. I did like 1 a lot though, even if it did have shit gameplay.
>>
>>331321396
The engine is terrible. They still have horrible loads when fast travel and restarting a checkpoint. I can't stand this shit.
>>
>>331318146
>best game
repetitive as fuck, 2 and Brotherhood were best games
>>
>>331321612
...and the characters always seem to cling onto the environment too much. Nothing worse trying to chase a guy down a path but you're fumbling about trying to get off a pole.
>>
My personal favorite was Revelations. I loved the setting, the mechanics were at their best (with the exception of tower defense), and the ending made me tear up. I wish they had ended the series there.
>>
Unity is better than Syndicate
>>
Best games are Black Flag and Unity desu.
>>
>>331322445
>>331324061

agreed
>>
>>331319315
>Brotherhood was the pinnacle of the series. Everything was almost perfect,

Is that why Unity has the best assassinations, gameplay graphics?

Pre-Unity games has so shit-tier linear assassinations its unbelievable.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.