[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 1231222.jpg (72 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1231222.jpg
72 KB, 1024x576
Anyone played it? Is it better than Smite at least?
>>
>>331316805
Pretty fuckin sweet man
Then again, I play ps4 so it's totally new territory for me
>>
I like it
>>
>>331316805
>Is it better than Smite at least?
Yes. But the devs don't really know what makes mobas fun.
>>
>>331316805
I want you to realize that the company that decided to nerf blink from 45s to 135s made this game.
They didnt change any of the gods that relied on that blink mechanic.
They believe this is balanced.
A 3x change in initiations and ganks is supposedly making the game more balanced.

Smite revolves around 15 of the 70s gods and all the rest are useless except for hard counters.
>>
>>331317156
Tell me, what makes mobas fun?
They didn't implement report button?
>>
>>331317604
>Tell me, what makes mobas fun?
Potential to work around limitations and outplay enemies through better understanding of situation. In Paragon there are many things that work out in predetermined manner, time and time again.
>>
>>331317604
>self improvment
>positioning
>strategy
>teamwork
>timing, juking

None of this matters because shitty balance is shitty and teammates are shitty and all the new gods are op and all the old gods
>>
>>331318007
Are you talking about smite?
Because this thread is about paragon.
>>331317901
I still don't understand what are you talking about, give me an example
>>
>>331318329
>I still don't understand what are you talking about, give me an example
You don't have escape ability and an enemy is hitting you, you are dead if enemy initiates at the right time.
>>
>>331318578
So, there are no champs with escape ability? You can't kite with ranged?
>>
>>331318816
It's very difficult to do anything if you find yourself slightly outclassed by an enemy.
>>
>>331318816
Actually a few of them do. But they aren't very effective except for maybe one or two heroes.
>>
>>331319025
So you're saying there are no opportunities to outplay opponents and do a comeback? But there are still skillshots, you can miss them, right?
Maybe people are just bad?
>>
Please tell me this isn't coming to pc.
>>
>>331319402
Well, there are plays to be made, but compared to Dota 2 heroes for example you feel extremely limited in what you can do.
>>
>>331319480
you can play on PC now as i understand
>>
Movement feels clunky as fuck in third person, it just feels slow. It's like playing league or dota and putting you camera in third.
>>
>>331319560
>>331319657
Smite has the same problems, that's why i asked is it better or not.
>>
>>331320047
Smite doesn't feel slow as fuck though. You can get around pretty fast.
>>
>>331319630
I just went on the site and it's a paid early access until the game gets free. Is this a joke?
Like REALLY, this has to be a joke right?
How is everyone complaining about the shit Konami does or the horrible lies Ubisoft tells every E3 and not
see this as an insult? I think it's fucking abysmal to let people buy an early access pass.
This is getting way out of hand, season passes, early access and now early access passes for an unfinished game.

What's next? Mabye an early access fee to submit ideas for a game? Or a season pass that grants you 2 out of 4 "expansions"?
Jesus christ most gamers are fucking stupid.
>>
>>331320678
Better not visit any Tree of Savior threads or you're going to pop a vein.
>>
>>331320678
Welcome to the industry anon, enjoy the eventual downfall.
>>
>>331320678
I don't see anything wrong with paid early access.
>>
>>331320940
That's because you are the lowest common denominator that the video games industry targets with all it's might nowadays, a moron.
>>
>>331320678
Well, you can play now for a buck or later for free.
You have a choice, whats the deal?
> now early access passes for an unfinished game
That's definitely not a new thing.
>>
>>331316805
When's it becoming F2P?
>>
>>331320678
because you don't have to buy it

/thread
prove me wrong
etc
>>
>>331321164
>That's definitely not a new thing.
But it is a lot more common.
My favorite is Ark, where they've even gone out and made a F2P spinoff that's ALSO early access of a base game that's STILL in early access.
It's like a fucking parody of itself.
>>
>>331320678
What about shitzzard were doing recently?
You can pre-order a game but your chances to get into CBT doesn't increases.
>>
>>331321345
>You can pre-order a game but your chances to get into CBT doesn't increases.

CBT is really small scale in that game. There were more than 7 millions sign ups for beta.
>>
>>331321164
The deal is that the choice is not a real one.
People are going to buy this, just because it's possible and there's the problem.
How are we EVER suppossed to get games that people put actual effort into, if this shit spawns even more bullshit made games just go grab a few bucks?
Not solving the problem is one thing, but not realizing it's there is a whole other thing.
It really seems like the last year of REAL games was 2008 or so.

>>331321264
This summer apparently.

>>331321308
Bait, if not see the answer above.

>>331321345
This can also be said about fromsoft, nintendo, valve and rockstar games.
They have a ridiculous fanbase that doesn't like criticism, which I find mind baffling,
when the most high ranking figures in these companies are the most critical people when it comes to the games THEY make.
I liked the times where companies had to spend MONEY to find beta-testers not selling us a fucking demo.
>>
Do you need to lasthit in this game?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.