[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENJOY YOUR DONUTS SIR, YOU AIN'T GONNA FIND ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
ENJOY YOUR DONUTS SIR, YOU AIN'T GONNA FIND ME
>>
click
click
pow
pow
nine
nine
thou
thou
>>
AND THE SETS GO UP
AND THE SETS GO UP
AND THE SETS GO UP
AND THE SETS GO UP
AND THE SETS GO UP
AND THE SETS GO UP
AND THE SETS GO UP
>>
WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL

NFS will never be this good again, Carbon was close but that's only because it was moreoreless the same game
>>
>>331307931
What happened to the newest NFS?

I'm guessing they fucked it up, but the trailers looked good.
>>
>>331308770
Always online
>>
>>331308661
Carbon had worse map and gimmicks all over. It had drift races and better tuning, though.
>>
>>331308851
Which isn't a deal killer except for biased EA haters.
>>
I
AM
ROCK
>>
>>331308926
I really liked those dynamic osts carbon had going during races
>>
THERE GOES MY VALENTINE AGAIN
>>
IMO, this is the best NFS game but the series didn't go to shit after this either.
>>
>>331308851
good lord did they not learn anything from sim city?
>>
File: Best Game.jpg (32 KB, 256x315) Image search: [Google]
Best Game.jpg
32 KB, 256x315
I installed MW a couple weeks ago, and I have to say, I was bored after one hour

I still can play Hot Pursuit and High Stakes for hours. Even UG2, which is way better in terms of customization, was more fun.

Why is that? Is it, after all, shit?
>>
>>331311571
you did get the 2005 version, right?
>>
so how's the new need for speed?
>>
>>331311672
Yes, why ?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.