[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> gives positive reviews to; > Amnesia machine for pigs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: ladda ned (3).jpg (5 KB, 155x115) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (3).jpg
5 KB, 155x115
> gives positive reviews to;
> Amnesia machine for pigs
> Bioshock infinite
> Dragon Age: I
> Undertale
> Dark Souls 2
> Soma
> Shadow of Mordor
> Skyrim
> Fallout 3
etc. etc.

He even likes more games than you do /v/, what's with the meme about "he only pretends to hate all games"?
>>
>>331305138
I don't know either.
To be honest i think he's a pretty cool dude, at least he's honest and doesn't pander to anyone.
>>
>>331305138
Love that even if he likes a game, he will still nitpick things about it.
>>
>>331305138
>implying theres anything wrong with:
>DA:O
>Amnesia
>Shadow of Mordor

These games are mostly good mate.
>>
>>331306207
>Amnesia machine for pigs
>Good

Get out.
>>
Yahtzee is only good when I agree with him.
>>
>>331306267
Suck up my opinion faggot

Amnesia is not as good as the Penumbra series but its not bad
>>
>>331307684
Do you even know what you're talking about? Yeah dark decent is fucking great, but machine for pigs is just terrible. It's another example of what happens when the original devs don't make the sequal
>>
>>331306207
He said Inquisition, not Origins.
>>
File: 1416762590023.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1416762590023.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>331305138
>> Fallout 3
https://youtu.be/BJiSuztcwL4?t=98

??
>>
>>331305138
I thought for sure this was going to be one of those threads about how we should all boycott him because he likes games /v/ irrationally hates. Nice to see I was wrong. Maybe there's some reasonable people here after all.
>>
>>331305138
Thing is he doesn't give scores to games, he just says what he likes and doesn't like about them, so a lot of times it's kind of subjective if it's positive or not
>>
>>331307684

Hope you're not seriously defending machine for pigs, literally everything about it was worse than dark descent - the writing, story, level design, and encounters were all total shit.
>>
>>331305138
limerick review is based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHnYFP73MKE
>>
File: picard.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
picard.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>331308805
> literally says "yeah it's pretty good"
> it's pretty good
> pretty good
> good

Are you thick?
>>
>>331312274
Do you just tune in on key words like GOOD or BAD and block everything else out?

No wonder you like review scores.
>>
>>331312936
Pretty good is the overall evaluation, you mean to tell me that just because he mentions the actual faults of the game means it's not a positive review? Does he have to completly suck its dick to qualify it as good?
>>
He's all right when he's reviewing bad games, but I can't say I agree with him on everything (like his New Vegas or MH reviews, or huge focus on the story in games), which is fine.
>>
>>331305138
All shit games. Yes, just because you like them don't make them less shit.
>>
I think he's pretty good. He basically just says what he personally likes and dislikes about games. Sure I sometimes think he's wrong, but at least it's honest. Better that than the big reviewers who pander all the time.

I enjoy his Let's Drown Out series with Gabe as well. Some episodes are kinda boring but it's a nice semi podcast thing, and him and Gabe balance eachother out nicely. I like that Yahtzee's normal way of speaking is kinda slow.
>>
>>331306207
>Machine for Walking Simulators
>Shadows of Far Creed City
>good
>>
>>331313835
Dark Souls 2 and Undertale were ok, nothing great, but decent games.

The rest is fucking garbage though.
>>
>people have different opinions

ohnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>331316335
How problematic.
We should throw shit at them until they stop that.
>>
>>331315871
Both are still boring.
>>
>>331305138

>Liked Fallout 3
>Liked Skyrim

>Had a mixed opinion of TWEWY solely because it was a JRPG
>Couldn't beat Lagiacrus in MH3U before reviewing the content.
>>
>>331312274
He says that about most Nintendo games

Oh and he loved Bayo2 to death
>>
I don't remember his review of Amnesia being good in any way IIRC he called the symbolism overt and the gameplay non-existent
>>
>>331316632
>Couldn't beat Lagiacrus in MH3U

wat
you have to be literally lobotomized and missing a few fingers to mess up that fight
>>
He's not even a "I hate all video games" guy. He's a satirical game reviewer who is nitpicky and vocal about his preferences. Just because he didn't praise every game meant people thought he was some super critical reviewer.
>>
>>331316601
Dark Souls 2 had a few decent bosses and areas and Undertale had those JRPG gimmicks which made it slightly more entertaining than the average indie JRPG.
>>
He's a fucking casual that thinks point and click adventure is the epitome of gaming and gayms should be art with riveting storytelling.

Like most retards here he doesn't have much of a clue when it comes to how game mechanics work.
>>
>>331305138
Dude yesteryesteryesteryesteryesteryesteryear e-celebs lmao.
>>
>>331317514
But point and click is the epitome of gaming and games should put a higher focus on story.
>>
File: wktf.png (173 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
wktf.png
173 KB, 600x365
>>331305138
>tfw Yahtzee won't bring his pohm butler with him to the states
>>
>>331318440
When is he leaving to USA?
>>
i actually have yahtzee on my origin friends list and he never actually finished more than the first two story missions in Dragon Age inquisition
>>
>>331317514
I think a person that has been reviewing games for ten years, has two published books, created about ten games, one of which was released on Steam and has very positive reviews, probably knows a fair bit more about game mechanics than the average teenage retard on /v/.
>>
>>331316601
What's a game that isn't boring?
>>
>>331305138
>fedora-wearing australian has shit opinions

Who would've thought.
>>
Stop smacking your chops!
>>
>>331305138

>waaah he likes things I don't like

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>331305138
Sometimes he says he only enjoyed a videogame because he hasn't played something that isn't shit for a long time. He mentions that in later videos, I think he did that with Bioshock Infinite.

>>331305316
Yeah, sometimes he makes really good points.
>>
Thought about getting Shadow of Mordor, since it's dirt cheap now. To anyone that played it and doesn't have an "everything sucks" attitude, is it worth a playthrough?
>>
>>331305138
>2016
>thinking this fedora faggot's opinions are still relevant to anything
>>
>>331321282
No it's a boring assassins creed ripoff with the blandest environments ever. Everything is literally brown and gray
>>
>>331321282
Yeah, it's a decent game
>>
I like his playthrough of SotFS with his boyfriend
>>
>>331321529
>"Everything sucks" attitude
>>
>>331321282
If you liked Asscreed, then you might enjoy it
>>
>>331321282
its ok. finished it and had fun but its too repetitive to 100%

also most rushed/underwhelming ending in history
>>
>>331321745
>I've already made my decision to buy the game, validate me
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.