[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your Flash sale haul? This is for me, for about 9,5 bucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160319_141728.jpg (112 KB, 720x1055) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160319_141728.jpg
112 KB, 720x1055
What is your Flash sale haul?

This is for me, for about 9,5 bucks
>>
>>331303209
Thinking about PoP and Mind Zero. FF games are a steal at this price, but I've already emulated them.
>>
>Went to get Mega Man X5
>Disappeared from the store

What the fuck.
>>
>>331303341
Doesnt Fatal Frame 1 have some game breaking bugs?
>>
>>331303939
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP9000-NPUJ01334_00-0000000000000001
>>
>>331304059
It does. At certain cutscenes the game crashed or I got a black screen, don't remember exactly. It happened 2 or 3 times, but I've avoided this problem by setting to skip all cutscenes in the emu options and then resetting the settings after it was skipped (watched the cutscene on youtube). Then there's also the final boss which would freeze the game if you took a picture when you were facing north, I think. So you had to go around it and then take the picture. Can't remember if there was something else.
>>
>>331304210
For me the camera flat out didnt work making the game unplayable

But this was years ago
>>
>>331304338
Like, you could control it, but couldn't capture anything because it wouldn't focus on the ghost/seal?
>>
>>331304401
Something like that. But I already got it on psn, guess not having to mess around with options is worth a dollar
>>
>>331304460
I had that problem, but fixed it somehow. And yeah, since the games are so cheap now it's better to just get them on PS3 and don't bother with emulation. I emulated the 2nd game's remake for wii, so, I don't know about the PS2 version, but some people said it also has some problems. FF3 however, worked fine for me.
>>
Guided fate paradox will never be below $20 so nothing
>>
>>331303209
>Want Ridge Racer PSP
>Ridge Racer 2 PSP is much better but not on sale
I guess I'll go with soldner X-2 and Peggle 2
>>
>>331303209

i dont understand why people buy things they can get for free. I pirate anything I can and its saved me literal thousands over the years. who cares about who made it, its about your enjoyment at the end of the day right? thats what its always about, deep down.
>>
>>331308472
What kind of poorfag are you if you can't afford a game for a dollar?
>>
>>331309215
Don't tell me what to do. Fucking cunt.
>>
>>331308472
>literal thousands
>over the years
>this is meant to sound substantial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnEEt1L80w8
>>
>>331310403
If you don't see how that's a damn contradictory post you must be one thick shithead.
>>
How is Strider? Is it story heavy enough to not suggest playing the second one as a first experience?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.