[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy Bloodborne ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (351 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
351 KB, 1920x1080
I'm looking for a new game to enjoy after i finished mgs v.
The problem is that mgs v gameplay was so fucking good that I can't play another game (for exemple: GTA V) without hating the gameplay.

Anyway, I've never played a single souls game but i noticed that everybody loved them, so should i buy bloodborne ?
>>
self bump
>>
Nobody ?
>>
shit cover art
>>
>>331302792
try it, it's pretty fun.
far from as forgiving as mgs v, but if you like it you will have one of the best times of your life.
>>
>>331302792

This one has the best gameplay in the series by a longshot, so it's definitely a good one to pick up if you're coming off a game with tight gameplay.
>>
MGSV was utter shit. Gameplay doesn't mean anything you gameplay whores
>>
Yeah, go for it. Definitely worth it.
>>
Bloodborne has been out for a year now, can you please stop rubbing it in our faces? We get it, we didn't get to play one of the best games of last year. We get it, we didn't get to play Red Dead Redemption. We get it, we miss out on a lot of really good games. Please stop rubbing it in our faces, it's hard enough to deal with as it is.
>>
>>331304260
I'm asking if this game is for me, I don't even know why you clicked on my thread if you don't feel concerned about ps4 exclusives.

>>331303747
Gameplay is important

>>331303825
>>331303736
>>331303597
Thank you all for these comments !
>>
Yes
Protip: saw cleaver and hunters pistol
Have fun
>>
>>331304806
Trust me, buy it, you won't regret it.
I played Demon Souls before (no dark souls). That was a very fun game. Then I played this and I was amazed. Last boss was a pain in the ass, but the satisfaction, damn.
>>
>>331302792
>Talking about the gameplay of the game that's known about it's superb gameplay
>Still not sure

Mate, do us a favor and enjoy kotaku while it lasts. Move to neogaf while you're at it
>>
>>331305027
>not pimp cane
>>
If you already have a PS4, there's really no excuse not to get Bloodborne.
>>
>>331302792
Yes, Bloodborne was my first Souls game and I absolutely love it. It's going to be very hard at first but trust me it's worth it. Platinumed the game and 100%'d the DLC as well months ago and I still play it.

>>331304806
>I'm asking if this game is for me, I don't even know why you clicked on my thread if you don't feel concerned about ps4 exclusives.
He's just baiting for replies
>>
>>331302792
Consider also buying the dlc if you want a lot more content (namely weapons) to play around with. Also prepare yourself for the greatest soundtrack in gaming
>>
>>331305129
>meme cane
out
>>
>>331305129
pimp cain is the hardest starting weapon imo
>>
>>331305129
That's my favoured weapon but for a new player the saw cleaver is hands down the best
>>
>This thread

How long have you been on /v/
Souls games are getting shitposted every fucking 10 minutes and you still have no idea?

Fuck you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.