[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? >Mod Tools are shit >Director's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 36721-wasteland_2_wallpaper.jpg (722 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
36721-wasteland_2_wallpaper.jpg
722 KB, 1920x1200
What went wrong?

>Mod Tools are shit
>Director's Cut was actually worse than Standard Edition
>Poorly Optimized
>Subpar Graphics
>No Enjoyable Companions (Outside of Scotchmo anyway)

how does this compare to Underrail btw?
>>
Nothing went wrong.
>>
>>331285467
then why is the community all but dead? Nobody's even bothering to mod it despite a lot of people clamoring for it pre-release.
>>
File: 1449838256773.jpg (83 KB, 899x1599) Image search: [Google]
1449838256773.jpg
83 KB, 899x1599
>>331285582
>judging a single player games quality by its community
>>
>>331285582
because mods are not needed
>>
>>331285582
>i have to be able to mod my game because otherwise it sucks!

wew lad, this was a good bait 6/10
>>
>needing a community for a single player rpg

But why?
>>
>>331285102
I have only one gripe with this game.
That bug where if a squad member dies in combat and lives after the encounter, that member suddenly has autorun enabled only for them. It irks to go to options to enable/disable autorun to fix it.
>>
WE'RE MAKING THE HARDCORE POST A POCK RPG THAT AAA DON'T WANT TO MAKE

OH WAIT NOBODY IN OUT COMPANY IS GOOD AT ANY ASPECT OF GAME DESIGN
>>
>>331286709
But it wasn't a bad game
>>
File: dracula face d.png (82 KB, 189x208) Image search: [Google]
dracula face d.png
82 KB, 189x208
>>331286760

Yeah, it was a terrible game
>>
File: Cover_art.jpg (213 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Cover_art.jpg
213 KB, 1024x768
>>331285102
Haven't played W2 yet, but Underrail feels quite a lot like the classic Fallout games. You'll see this comparison a lot. There are no party members and you play pretty much solo. There are fucktons of builds you can create and lots of ways to play through the game. Combat is much more fleshed out in Underail than in Fallout in a sense that you can throw bombs/throwing-knives, set traps (in and out of combat) and use varieties of psychic abilities. You can also use your diplomatic skills and stealth to avoid lots of bad situations, and STILL level up by using Oddity Experience system. Oddities are artifacts scattered throughout the world that you can find and study to gain exp, and it's a good alternative to the Classic leveling system. You can pick from both.

I suggest just pirating the game at first and testing the waters for yourself. So far I have over 120 hours of playtime in it and I still don't think that I found everything there is to find.
>>
>>331286857
>posting anime faces
>thinks anyone will take you seriously

k lmao, keep on trucking weeaboo
>>
fuck rpg codex
>>
How was the directors cut worse? I played like 10 hours of standard and got bored.
>>
>>331286857
I disagree.
>>
File: dracula face.jpg (42 KB, 230x223) Image search: [Google]
dracula face.jpg
42 KB, 230x223
>>331287252

Yeah, I it was absolutely fucking dreadfull
>>
File: 1442303589634.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1442303589634.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
reminder that /v/ shilled the fuck out of this kikestarter and everyone here preordered it
>>
>>331285102
>director's cut is worse

You got that right. First thing that gave me a fuck up after updating to DC was the trade interface. Moving from newer unity engine didnt gave any difference at all.
>>
>Poorly Optimized

What Unity game isn't
>>
I would enjoy the game so much if I only had to control my player character. Controlling the whole group felt very tedious and broke immersion. I need an avatar to be immersed, it feels like a micromanagement sim otherwise.
>>
>>331290141

> that fucking "I wish they used unreal engine" statue
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.