[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cucumbers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>sony and ms to fragment the market with their hardware upgrades
>1080p was a thing in 2005

ITS DONE. CONSOLE ARE DEAD.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjdicg3tKYU
>>
>>331284590
Good shill
>>
>>331284590

My sources are from Kotaku......
>>
>>331284758
you are defending sony cucking you into buying another ps4.
>>
>>331284590
Are you kidding? Wasnt this what the steambox was for? This means consoles have no reaaon to be stuck at 900p. Why is this a bad thing?
>>
File: hink hall.png (82 KB, 219x211) Image search: [Google]
hink hall.png
82 KB, 219x211
>>331284590
>believing kotaku
Why is it that in 2016 people still think they have validity anymore?
And worse of all its from that faggot Patrick Kukpeck, when was the last time he had a good opinion, let alone any credible evidence, that people took to heart.
>>
>>331284962
no it was to bring pc to the living but failed because it confused the consumers with too many option. You buy a console cus its plug n play and you know its gonna last you at least 5 years.

Telling those same buyers they have to buy more shir to get the full experience is a immediate turn off for them.
>>
>>331284962
living room
>>
>>331284962
having to upgrade mid gen tells them their plug n play purchase was bad and they wont trust the company in the future
>>
>>331284962
Steambox flopped hard m8, it was basically trying to fix a problem that was never there and still managing to fuck that up.
>Linux OS when 99% of Steam games are Windows only
>Either a pain in the ass to swap out parts, or literally impossible to swap out from what people have said
>Going back to reason #1, people had to stream games from their main Desktop in order to play games that weren't Linux compatible
>Bullshit prices
>Steam controller
>Driver issues and other PC type issues

Going back to the topic, the main problem, as mentioned in the video, was that the new/current gen consoles we got were WAY underpowered. Both M$ and Sonyjabroni knew this and they still released them, and NOW they want to basically pull a New 3DS on this.
This is the opposite of why console owners buy a console, so they dont deal with upgrades and that shit, they just wanted to plug and play.
>>
>>331285323
It was a bad purchase. All three consoles this gen are dogshit. At least this aliviates the issue.
>>
>>331285378
They shouldnt have brought them then. Bloodbourne Bayonetta 2 and GTA were the only notable games thus far and neither of them were worth pissing money up the wall for a new console for. Hell even the smash fags could have stayed on the 3ds. They should have crashed them and forced them back to the drawing boards.
>>
>>331285618
To add to this the steambox was a failed heap of shit because valve dragged their feet and didnt even have the OS finished let alone the consoles so the companys making the boxes just yolo'd it into an abortion. Valve needs to be set on fire and rebuilt.
>>
>>331284590
Oh look, reviewcuckUSA sprouting shit that shows up on facebook feeds.

Why do people watch these guys?

Anyways.

I don't like the idea of having PS4.5, but at the same time I would prefer that the console generations last longer. We're reaching a point where we're getting diminishing returns on output and it would just be better to hold onto the current gen so developers can get better at optimizing the hardware.
>>
>>331284590
>K O T A K U
but gawker is already dead tortilla man
>>
>>331285618
>it's a PC fat spouting an opinion no one gives a shit about again
>>
>>331284590
>it's ok when peecee does it
>>
>>331285967
>Its a faggot consolecuck trying to rationalize the death of his shitty and outdated platforms again
>>
a console is a console, you can't say you have .5 of a console
>>
>>331284962
this
now faggots whining about muhframerate or my p's can just buy the $1000 ps44k
>>
>>331286025
No one is falling for your tricks Nvidia shill
>>
>>331285470
Nintendo is about the exclusives. They dont compete with PC.
>>
>>331284590
Still waiting for my $200.
>>
>>331286056
2ds xl
new 3ds xl
saturn ram cart
n64 ram expansion
ps2 hdd
360 hdd
sega shit
>>
>>331286108
>nintendo literally the first of the 3 to abandon ship
>>
they can fragment that shit all they want, there isn't going to be anything exclusive to this bullshit, and some games will simply have 4k support, which I can and will live without, I ain't being any other console revisions, weather its a slim or this kikey bullshit
>>
>ReviewtechUSA
>Educated
I really don't get who watches this guys videos. He can't even figure out how to use a fucking PS3 properly.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.