[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
meanwhile in pewter city....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: Pewter City.png (37 KB, 512x485) Image search: [Google]
Pewter City.png
37 KB, 512x485
meanwhile in pewter city....
>>
>>331282771
Where are the houses?
>>
You guys battle that faggot outside the city limits that talks about how much he loves shorts?
>>
>>331282975
Everyone sleeps in a big bed with Brock.
>>
>>331282771
>go through the back of the museum
>obtain old amber
What's with this funny looking nugget
>>
All i see is loss
>>
>>331283168
There's some guy with autism in Cinnabar who will give you a grey Charizard for it.
>>
>>331283042
No, that faggot standing at the edge of town won't let me leave until I somehow acquire a Boulderbadge.
>>
This dumbfuck just draggled me to the museum because I told him I never went there. I went in and there barely fucking anything inside. Worst $5 I ever spent
>>
File: I_dont_understand.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
I_dont_understand.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>331282771
>city
>>
>>331283292
>he didn't see all these cool "fossils"
>>
>>331283196
haha so funny XD
>>
>>331283402
Jokes aside, do you not see it?
>>
>>331283292
That's old man Perkins, he does that. He's also a registered sex offender but he can't leave town because he doesn't have the boulderbadge. If he tries to give you a rare candy do NOT take it from him.
>>
File: 1457521816933.jpg (39 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
1457521816933.jpg
39 KB, 720x539
>>331283451
No, I think you need to lay off the memes, pal.
>>
>>331283391
But this stupid tree is blocking the back entrance
>>
>>331283451
no, you actual fucking autist
>>
>>331283042
you mean that kid with the bug net inside virdian forest?
>>
>>331283292
I always try to stay a million light years away from him
>>
>>331283626
Is that where he is? Faggot opened the battle by telling me he liked shorts. It was uncomfortable.
>>
LET ME THROUGHHHH

YOU FUCKING

FAGGOTTTTT I DON'T WANT TO BATTLE THIS BROCK GUY I WANT TO SEE MY DYING MOTHER IN CELLADON YOU PIECE OF SHIIIIIIT
>>
>>331283767
I got bad news for you bro, my cousin I Celedon says it was taken over by a bunch of faggot gangsters in black, with whips. Sounds like some bondage gang.
>>
>>331283767
did he try & give you some red fish too!
>>
So I got my Pokemon trainer license revoked after I got caught trying to sell Magikarps to unsuspecting kids passing by.

I start my new job at the Pewter City Pokemart, any advice?
>>
>>331283960
In Celedon*
>>
>>331284084
potions
>>
>>331284084
Stock up on escape ropes then watch the money roll in
>>
How is light speed a measurement of distance? I've always thought that it was an expression to say it would take forever for someone to, let's just say, challenge Brock for example.
>>
>finally get job at museum
>boss says to only use employee entrance on side of building
>weird tree blocks path
>don't have HM01

what do guys?
>>
Pewtards are completely fucking hopeless. Their fucking town is blocked off by a fucking moutain.
But it aint as bad as my town.
Ay yo but get this, the fucking pigs wont let anyone leave town, and not to mention; theres another fucking snorlax on the outisde near the hill. Shippings been held off for weeks, I have no idea how much longer the department store is gonna last.

Any nig nogs near by?
>>
File: shiv.jpg (6 KB, 160x213) Image search: [Google]
shiv.jpg
6 KB, 160x213
>tfw disappointment to my parents because I never quit school at 10 to travel the country to cockfight with a dangerous animal

At least I got a decent paying job accounting at Team Rocket
>>
I can't leave this city because some bitch wants me to beat the gym leader
>>
File: cfarcher.png (191 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
cfarcher.png
191 KB, 800x450
Guess what Pewter City's favorite ice cream is!
Rocky Road!
>>
>>331287949
More like Brock-y Road
>>
I fucking love shorts.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.