[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Kane and Lynch is a bad game. >Gets fired.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: KanenLynch.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
KanenLynch.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
>"Kane and Lynch is a bad game.
>Gets fired.
>>
>Final Fantasy X is a bad game
>Gets married
>>
>The Division is kind of fun
>Begins to actually lose some serious weight
>>
>>331276952
>be a contrarian fat asshole for no reason other than to "stick it to the man"
>get fired because you're difficult to work with
but keep pretending Gerstmann ever stood for something. Yeah he was a REAAAL activist fighting for GAMER'S RIGHTS and FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Truly a modern day martyr.

Good grief...
>>
>>331277409
His opinions a pretty much as mainstream as you get other than he didn't GUSH over Zelda and Brawl.
>>
kane and lynch is a horrible game*
>>
>>331277409
Personally, I don't know why you'd write a bad review for a game while at the same time your employer is advertising that game on their website.
>>
but Kane and Lynch IS a bad game.
>>
>>331276952
I think I watched one video with this guy in it ever, the other week or so.

Just seems like a smug, self-loving fatso. Do kids like you guys really like him? Weird.
>>
>>331276952
>Patrick will be out of a job soon
>The possibility of him joining GBE is a real threat.
>>
>>331276952

The vidya industry sucks and isn't professional, we know. We've known for a long.
>>
File: 1383571912977.png (192 KB, 293x611) Image search: [Google]
1383571912977.png
192 KB, 293x611
>>331277787

Because it's a bad game, you fucking jellyfish.
>>
>>331277974
oh god pls no
>>
Was UPF good today? I saw the room of trannies and turned it off.
>>
>>331277787
Huh.. maybe... now just hear me out.. maybe.. because it was complete dog shit.
>>
>>331277974
>Patrick comes crawling back from Kotaku
>Jeff tells him to to eat shit and get lost
>Patrick gets stuck on some ultra shit tier site with barely 10 views per article he writes
>>
>>331277974
I'll be so fucking pissed. I've hated that guy since he was at 1UP.

Jeff and Brad have been so docile since Ryan died, I doubt they'd stop him and Austin from shilling their SJW garbage.

I don't even know why I'm still subscribed. I hate Dan, Drew's basically retreated back behind the scenes, Vinny's in New York, and the community's turned to garbage.
>>
>>331280182
Half of it was Dan telling his Harmonix prank and Baseballer shit his pants thing while Lang and Drake shat on him and the second half was Brad playing an ios game and being a waste of space and Jeff playing a little bit of Trackmania.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.