[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAJOR PLOTHOLE ALERT: Between TPP and MG1, how would no one realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 842x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 842x900
MAJOR PLOTHOLE ALERT: Between TPP and MG1, how would no one realize that the leader of foxhound and the leader of outer heaven look exactly alike and have the same eyepatch?
>>
Since no game past 2 is canon it dosent matter
>>
>>331276074
How did no one realize Big Boss and Solidus who was president looked exactly alike?
>>
They were two men that looked the same both known as "Big Boss". Real BB worked behind the scenes for a while while Medic did most of their dirty work with the whole world to see.
>>
File: 1434737781138.png (373 KB, 598x419) Image search: [Google]
1434737781138.png
373 KB, 598x419
Venom's soldiers knew he wasn't boss but follow him anyway. As for Big Boss, people probably wouldn't really have a clue what he looks like since >>331276221 is already accepted as fine.
>>
>>331276389
>Venom's soldiers knew he wasn't boss but follow him anyway.
No m8, only Big Boss, Venom, and Kaz knew about the sutuation.
>>
>>331276074
Hold up. MGS has a storyline?
>>
>>331276170
fuck off Drk
>>
The real Big Boss changed his identity to look like medic. Remember when Ocelot gave him that fake passport with your info?
>>
>>331276546
Your soldiers literally say "We don't care who you really are" after the end of the game. I can't find a screengrab though but it is 100% in the game.
>>
>>331276074
Metal Gear 1 says that the leader of Outer Heaven was a mystery. Nobody aside from Diamond Dogs/Outer Heaven knew. That's why it was a surprise when you fin out at the very end.
>>
>>331276074
Explain something to me, there was like three big bosses at a time?
Venom, Solidus and the original?
>>
>>331279768
Yes from around TPP to Metal gear 1 or 2. (not the solid games)
>>
>>331276221
I don't believe Big Boss is well known amoung the general public
>>
Big boss was told to lay low and slowly build Zanzibar Land, beat MGSV dude
>>
File: Big_Boss(MG).jpg (23 KB, 280x245) Image search: [Google]
Big_Boss(MG).jpg
23 KB, 280x245
>>331276074
>>331276170
you could have asked the same thing about MG1 when it was the only game - I guess you can chalk it up to the leader of Outer Heaven being mysterious, nobody on the outside knows what he looks like.

>>331279768
Solidus was never "Big Boss", but he did take part in wars in the late 80s.
>>
>>331279768
Solidus was the perfect clone.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.