[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Blue & Red/Yellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Blue.jpg (528 KB, 1600x1586) Image search: [Google]
Blue.jpg
528 KB, 1600x1586
So what's the verdict do these still hold up after all?
>>
>>331273225

Leaf Green and Fire Red exists
>>
shit like always. firered/leafgreen is superior in literally every possible way
>>
Don't listen to these dumbasses. The games are still great, the Pokemon formula literally has not changed in all these years.
>>
I'm having a lot of fun playing through Yellow again
>>
>>>/vp/
>>
>>331273528
didn't they go through some radical changes with the switch from 2-D---3D?
>>
>>331274125
http://www.psypokes.com/rby/index.php
>>
>>331273738

me too, goat soundtrack
>>
Why would GF make solo runs so easy? The whole point of the game is to capture new monsters and use variety to your advantage, but you can easily just steamroll with Venusaur/Blastoise/Nidoking or anything else if you fight all the trainers. The more Pokemon in your team, the harder the game becomes. It's a major design flaw that's in every mainline Pokemon game.
Aside from that, and all the battle glitches and design mistakes, it's a decent game.
>>
>>331275078
Visually and theoretically, but the changes aren't quite there yet.

It makes me pretty excited for Sun/Moon, though, because fi they take those changes all the way they'll be good.
>>
>>331277928
The exp share in xy is broken. It's very easy to high level a full time while just going through the story.
>>
File: 1455155091552.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455155091552.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>>331278056
Oh shit. If only there were a way you could turn it off and not have to use it. I guess the next best alternative is avoiding as many trainers as possible.
>>
>>331278247
What? Im not bitching I'm pointing out how they made it easier to raise a full team because the person i replied to was complaining about how hard ot was.
>>
>>331278247
Why even make the change? Now it's either completely overpowered or you turn it off and it does nothing. There wasn't anything wrong with its original function.
>>
>>331278247
You can switch it off, it's a key item...
>>
>>331278056

xp share is cheating.
>>
Played Yellow halfway through a few years ago. It was enjoyable enough.
>>
>>331279104
Didn't the colors grate on your eyes?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.