[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this stupid fuck had just done what he was supposed to do,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73
File: 1714684-loghain.png (975 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1714684-loghain.png
975 KB, 1440x810
If this stupid fuck had just done what he was supposed to do, the blight would've have been ended right there.
Why is he so fucking greedy?
>>
>>331270226
The King did not inspire confidence/ fear in his subjects. He acted like a fool and a child and certainly not someone of his class. War is super serial business. Not the time to be acting like a starry eyed child. Logain probably assumed the battle would end badly and it was a deadly risk to follow the plan. Also the cut scenes are vague enough about the total size of both dark spawn and logains armies. Could have been they were fucked either way.
>>
>>331270607
the cutscenes seem to imply if logain had went through with the plan they would've survived
>>
>>331270607
Running didn't fucking help, because that horde wasn't just going to leave! Loghain was just a moron. What was his fucking plan to deal with the very large darkspawn horde? Mind you he left a few thousand of his men on the field to die. And pretty much every grey warden.
>>
File: 1389918533885.png (99 KB, 208x209) Image search: [Google]
1389918533885.png
99 KB, 208x209
>>331270607
He should've done his duty. Right or wrong.
>>
File: 1457974540308.jpg (62 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
1457974540308.jpg
62 KB, 563x563
>>331270226
>implying Ostagar was a winnable fight
>implying Loghain didn't save thousands, if not millions of lives by refusing to sacrifice all those men to the blight
>implying that Loghain did anything wrong
>>
Loghain did nothing wrong except for refusing help from Orlais. That was stupid of him.
>>
File: Raziel02.gif (50 KB, 205x302) Image search: [Google]
Raziel02.gif
50 KB, 205x302
>>331270226
Loghain is deified
The Banns tell tales of him
Few know the truth
>>
>>331270607
>Logain probably assumed
aaaaaaand there it is
>assumed
You know what happens when you assume? Its spelled just the right way to tell you. you make an ass out of you and me
>>
why is all of fantasy so racist against orcs and orc-kin?
>>
>>331276568
But there aren't any orcs in Dragon Age.
>>
>>331276797
they are orcs just renamed.
>>
>>331274132
>prior to Ostegar
>discovered correspondence between Cailan and Empress Celene; suspects King will divorce his daughter and marry hated Orlesians
>Loghain had already secretly allied with the Howes to wipe out the Couslands - the other Teryn house that could oppose him
>poisoned Arl Eamon with a blood mage to remove last of major opposition
>committed to abandoning battlefield before he even saw enemy troops
>>
File: 1458343355643.gif (291 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458343355643.gif
291 KB, 500x500
>>331276862
>why is fantasy so racist against a semi-sentient humanoid that only knows violence?
I hope your high elf wizard PC gets "culturally enriched" by filthy orcs.
>>
this game would be a lot more fun if the gameplay wasn't boring as hell, Rogues are basically just fighters dedicated to dual-wielding. Only wizards get cool shit to mess with.
>>
>>331270226
Not greedy. Really fucking bigoted against Orlesians because of history. He couldn't see how hard he was fucking everything because he was so certain that anything involving Orlais would be worse.
>>
>>331270607
Thing is, by abandoning Cailan's army, he also signed the death warrant of all the Grey Wardens. Which is foolish since it seems that it's pretty well that the Grey Wardens are the only hope of stopping the blight.

Even from a purely pragmatic standpoint, it was even dumber that he abandoned the already few in number special forces to die.
>>
>>331277553
>it's pretty well that the Grey Wardens are the only hope of stopping the blight.
nigga the Qunari got fucking cannons that can blow dragons to bits
>>
>>331277695
I hope those cannons have soul sucking technology, otherwise it ain't gonna do shit
>>
>>331277458
Sounds like you've been playing it wrong then. Besides, dual-wielding is shit. Archery is OP as fuck.
>>
>>331270226
the Blight wouldn't have ended at Ostagar

the archdemon wasn't present
>>
>>331278256
Even if it didn't end the Blight, they might've won the battle. Loghain was on the high ground and poised to charge the Darkspawn's flanks. Even if they didn't win the battle, it would've been enough to allow all the troops to tactically retreat. But he left the King, Grey Wardens and a huge chunk of Ferelden's military trapped by the horde.
>>
>Be Cailan
>Fighting a numerically superior force
>The battle itself is mostly an inconsequential skirmish and does not dictate the course of the war
>Enemy soldiers are superior to my own
>Have a giant fortress
>It has Ballistae and Mangonels lining the walls
>Bulk of the enemy army is hidden in a forest
>Take my troops OUT of the fortress
>Fight the superior enemy on an open field
>Die

Cailan was a fucking retard.
>>
>>331277458
Try using a 2-hander as a Rouge. That's pretty fun.
>>
>>331278480
he wanted to hotgates it.
>>
>>331278480
>Be Cailan
>Fighting a numerically superior force
>The battle itself is mostly an inconsequential skirmish and does not dictate the course of the war
>Enemy soldiers are superior to my own
>Have a giant fortress
>It has Ballistae and Mangonels lining the walls
>Bulk of the enemy army is hidden in a forest
>Take my troops OUT of the fortress
>Successfully lured the enemy forces out of the forest into an exposed open field as planned
>Signal Loghain to flank their forces and crush them in one fell swoop
>Get betrayed by assmad father in law who suspects you of planning to divorce his barren daughter
>Die
>>
>>331279609
>Flanking
>Cavalry
>Forest
Pick two. Loghain could not have flanked them because the primary battlefield was a small strip of bare land.

A smart person would have avoided the battle entirely and just torched the forest.
>>
You gotta feel bad for Loghain, he was Maric's best man and all he gets is his retarded son.
>>
>>331270797

Nah, that was not even the main darkspawn force, the archdemon was still fucking around in the deep roads, they were fucked either way.

Besides the king real crime was trying to sell ferelden to the orlais empress because he wanted to fuck her, his father died fighting to free ferelden, and he was willing to sell the nation to get his dick wet, his death was well deserved.
>>
File: Battle of Ostegar.png (32 KB, 834x554) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Ostegar.png
32 KB, 834x554
>>331279750
>pick two

Okay, I pick flanking and cavalry.

>a smart person would've just torched the swamps XDDD

There's so much wrong with that, I don't even know where to start.
>>
Loghain was an asshole

I executed him after kicking his ass
>>
>>331280812
mah nigga
>>
File: 1443683747364.png (341 KB, 516x323) Image search: [Google]
1443683747364.png
341 KB, 516x323
Sound.. the retreat.
>>
>>331270607
while true, loghain also didnt take the darkspawn very seriously. he figured he was not going to risk his army for some non-sense, so he took his toys and went home. but then oh shit its a fucking blight boys and lol everyone died.
>>
>>331277802

Morrigan was able to trap the soul of a archdemon, no doubt if the templars were not assfucking every mage everyday the mage circle would come with a way to destroy archdemons souls.

Its a surprise the grey wardens can last long enough for a new blight, seeing as how everyone in the order is retarded as fuck.
>>
>>331280926
bu then Loghain did everything to fuck over THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO COULD STOP THE BLIGHT.

He framed the party for betraying the king, tried to get the party killed, kept other wardens from coming to help.

The world is a better place without him fucking everything over
>>
so how was Inquisition now that the dust has long settled? DAII was decent, just clearly very very rushed. Always loved Origins, probably the last game Bioware made that resembled any of their old shit.

Also Cailan was an idiot. As was Alistair. Loghain may or may not have made the right decision but more importantly he didn't make up for the losses, refusing help from Orlais and instead just sitting like a duck and dealing with dumb political bullshit.
>>
>>331280926
If you think about it, part of the blame rests on the Grey Wardens too. Duncan seemed to never want to reveal how they could sense the Archdemon. Maybe because of the fact that it would raise questions about how they have the taint in them.
>>
>>331277802
Well, Duncan does say that once in a blue moon they find someone who isn't retarded..
>>
>>331281049
>so how was Inquisition now that the dust has long settled?

shit
>>
>>331281049
Shit. Gameplay was a terrible MMO and none of the characters are likeable.
>>
File: 271115.png.jpg (180 KB, 640x449) Image search: [Google]
271115.png.jpg
180 KB, 640x449
>>331270226

>asshole kills the king because the king was fucking around on his barren daughter
>literal traitor, no matter how you quantify his betrayal

Loghain dies every playthrough. He let his feelings get the best of him, when he's supposed to be this ''battle hardened war hero" who's putting the benefit of the land before the throne. Fuck that loser.
>>
File: 1454896756227.png (326 KB, 356x576) Image search: [Google]
1454896756227.png
326 KB, 356x576
>>331277186
>Being opposed to a genuine Machiavellian
>>
File: Talent-DirtyFighting_icon.png (7 KB, 40x40) Image search: [Google]
Talent-DirtyFighting_icon.png
7 KB, 40x40
>>331277458
Playing as Rogues allows you to use Pocket Sand!

How can you say that that's not fun?
>>
File: 1430524090101.gif (699 KB, 248x193) Image search: [Google]
1430524090101.gif
699 KB, 248x193
>>331270226
>DA games
>plot
>setting
>lore

This is troll shit if I have ever seen it.
>>
>>331270226
The best thing about Loghain is his glorious VA. Otherwise he is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>331281005
>bu then Loghain did everything to fuck over THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO COULD STOP THE BLIGHT.

You have to understand that the last blight was years and years ago, long before Loghain grandfather was born, and in the meantime the greywardens were making all the effort in the world to destroy any goodwill they had, getting themselves involved into civil wars, the fact that almost everyone in the grey wardens was a criminal in the past, its not surprise Loghain did not trust them.

And they wanted to call help from the grey wardens of Orlais, would you allow a foreign military force to walk free in your country to stop something that may or not may be a blight? Who is to say they warderns would leave in peace after? There was always the danger of the grey wardens trying to make a move on king and take over.
>>
>>331281598
>Machiavellian

He was just an assmad old man who discovered that his great house was going to end with his barren daughter and decided to see the country burn around him.

Reminder that there's no end-game for Loghain. With half Ferelden's forces lost at Ostegar, his betrayal of the Couslands and destruction of the Redcliffe Arling and several other Bannorns, Ferelden would not have been able to stop the Darkspawn Horde even if there were no Archdemon. And since there was, he outlawed the only force capable of destroying it.

Under his "Machiavellian" schemes, he ruined the country even worse and still managed to wipe out his line.
>>
>>331281125
The Grey Wardens have proven themselves in four blights by then and are known to be enigmatic. They are so trusted that they can essentially draft whomever the fuck they want and bypass the sovereignty of nations.

That Loghain thought that the 5th blight was the exception is fucking retarded.
>>
>>331276438
Thanks mom.
>>
>>331282095
In fairness, the Grey Wardens DID try to overthrow Ferelden and take over during the Storm Age.
>>
>>331281005
But those were Orlesian Grey Wardens and I'm pretty sure Loghain would rather have demons and darkspawn than the French any day. That man had a hate boner for Orlesians the size of the Archdemon.
But to be fair Cailan was an idiot, Duncan sucked at communication, politics are literal poison in Thedas, and nobody can resolve anything in a positive way ever until the bumblefuck Warden stumbles in and fixes everything.
>>
>>331270226
Because even if they won that battle, they still had the arch demon to deal with, duh.
>>
>>331276438
Like we don't know that this is a actually line from the book "The Silence of the Lambs" you stupid ASS
>>
There was no concrete proof that there was a Blight and Loghain didn't see any reason to continue fighting a losing battle and lose more troops.

In hindsight it was a dick move, and everything he did after that (like hiring assassins to kill the Warden) was doing it wrong, but him ordering his forces to retreat was a decision of a commander.
>>
>>331270226
How does DAO conpare to BG2 in terms of content and quality?
>>
>>331284737
Poorly. Dragon Age isn't a bad game by any means, but it's not on par with something like BG2. The only area in which DA:O might have the edge is in the quality of the main plotline and the freedom you have to influence it.
>>
>>331284995
Is there anything else that compares? I've heard there are some really high quality NWN mods.
>>
>>331270226
Because the king was going to undo everything he and his friend worked for, because the king was going to marry the empress of the kingdom that Logain and his friend fought to get their independence
>>
File: laughing_man.png (177 KB, 1138x1024) Image search: [Google]
laughing_man.png
177 KB, 1138x1024
>>331284737
>>331284995
Friendly reminder Baldurs Gate 1 & 2 are mediocre games with sloppy combat and uninspired writing that are only revered because 'babbys first arr pee gee'.
>>
>>331284737
It depends on how much you like/can stand Infinity Engine games.
>>
>>331270226
>DA thread

Who gives a fuck about the lore in a SJW Tumblr series of games.

>Don't forget about all the military commanders being stronk womyn!
>>
>>331285601
Ok. The division thread is just next to this one.
>>
Cailan WAS going to sell Ferelden to Orlais because he wanted to get his dick wet

Loghain literally

And I do mean literally

Did nothing wrong
>>
>>331280615

Too bad Celene was confirmed as a dyke.
>>
>Loghain and Cailan have Irish names
>nobody else does
>>
>>331274132
>MILLIONS of lives saved by chimping out of a fight
Not really, all they did was pull back to Denerim, let the assaulting army completely decimate the defending King and his army, let the South of Fereldan get overtaken by Darkspawn, and then went on to completely ignore the Darkspawn threat, and ignore potential help from Orlais because personal fears.

I don't doubt Ostagar was a hopeless fight in the end, but Cailan's army had a solid plan and they had a good defense going. The Darkspawn were pretty much funneled into a small area and Cailan's army could have held it and possibly pushed back the Darkspawn temporarily with Loghain's help. Cailan probably would have died during this assault either way because he was fighting towards the front and Duncan may or may have not died without the reinforcements, but the surviving army would have given Loghain greater numbers and the ability to retreat and slow the Darkspawn advance on Southern Fereldan.
>>
For all the people shitting on Loghain for killing off the wardens, keep in mind that it's not common knowledge that a Grey Warden is REQUIRED to kill an archdemon. Most people just assume the Wardens are really good at killing darkspawn. Very few people, even within the order, understand what happens with the whole soul-fuckery thing that happens when an Archdemon dies.

It's likely that Loghain never understood that the sacrifice of a grey warden is required to end a blight.
>>
>>331280812
>spared Loghain
>Alistair ragequits
>bone my posse
>engaged to Loghain's Daughter
>life spared because knocked up the witch
>Leliana sticking around to be my side-chick
Alistair was perpetually irresponsible, put his feelings before the greater good, and the mission. Loghain was a traitor, bu t an ambitious one, now a castrated servant of the wardens and on a very short leash due to being the in-law of the champion that saved Fereldan. His days of glory are over, and his acquiescence has already set in. Meanwhile I take the throne i honor of my fallen family, subjugating the traitor to serve under me.

Nobody was right, not even Duncan and his soft-hearted treatment of the king's attitude about defeating the blight. They all paid, I mopped up the mess, get the keys to the kingdom, a lovely princess bride, and my enemies will serve me until they die.

Looks like a win to me.
>>
>>331280971
>Morrigan was able to trap the soul of a archdemon
Because she fucked a warden and got a grey warden baby.
>>
>>331285117
Probably nothing you haven't already heard of. Look into Arcanum and Planescape: Torment on the off-chance that you haven't already. They both have relatively poor combat (especially Arcanum) but they compare favorably otherwise.

I haven't spent much time with NWN, though, so I can't speak as to the quality of the campaigns made for it.
>>
>>331285601
Pre-EA BioWare was good though
>>
>>331282025
>a foreign military force
It was the grey wardens, not the royal army. Same could be said about America and the U.K. The people who enslaved them are long gone.
>>
>>331273890
too good for this sinful earth
>>
>>331270226
Loghain did nothing wrong. He was an idiot but so were 95% of the other characters in DA:O.

I'll just post these links that refute almost all the points that people that hate Loghain bring up.

http://social.bioware.com/56308/blog/10285/

http://knightofphoenix.tumblr.com/post/74250671405/if-i-read-one-more-time
>>
>>331270226
Fuck off, he did what had to be done. He sacrificed his reputation and honor for the greater good.

Cucks just wouldn't understand being a leader.
>>
>>331270797
>>331271445
Developers have later confirmed that Loghain and his forces would die with them if if they joined.
>>
>yfw when you could recruit loghain in to your party

shame bioshot doesn't make games like this anymore
>>
>>331287538
>Developers have later confirmed
Which is the issue. In the game there is no evidence that they would have and no one knew that they would have died. Too bad he fucked up everything else after it.
>>
Loghain's biggest fault was not expecting the Bannorn to go full retard and start a civil war in the middle of a blight. You can postpone that shit, you can't postpone the blight
>>
>>331287609
>Spare Logain in DA:O
>He helps you out in DA:I

Cool.
>>
Not like any of this matters since the gays took over this game and made DA2 and 3.
>>
>>331287903
seeing him again was one of the highlights of that mediocre game
>>
File: ME3_gerrel.png (458 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
ME3_gerrel.png
458 KB, 600x720
>tfw you want to wipe out the Geth on the comfy Normandy
>Tfw qwib qwib is being as fucktarded as Cailan
>>
Killed his king
Imprisoned his queen/daughter for questioning him
Wiped out the second most powerful family of ferelden and one of the most loyal families to the crown
Actively tries to wipe out the wardens through the whole game
Poisons the leader of redcliffe
Tortures nobles
Makes deals with tevinter to sell ferelden poor into slavery
Is too stupid to be able to see that Howe is a shithead
Howe whos family was traitorous and pro-orlais during their war - who Loghain should have wanted removed from power or dead if he stayed true to character.

During the prologue he even turns away from the camera and does an evil sneer just for the player to see. It's premeditated for fucks sake.
And what was he going to accomplish? Nothing. He was going to lose.
He's either evil, retarded or both.

Loghain revisionism is bullshit that came after the game, once the character got popular and people liked his (great) VA.
In DAO he's a dumb cunt.
>>
>>331288340
hate to break it to you but gerrel was a bigger fucktard then koris

>lel lets piss off the turians for no good reason
>>
>>331280912
>Sound.. the retreat.
Its been like 5 years since ive played it and im still disappointed
>>
>>331277458
Is DA the only game where mages can't open locks? For fucking shame.
>>
>>331276240
My nigger.
I loved how Loghain is literally pre-vampire Kain.
>>
>>331270226
Why is this flawed character flawed, the thread.
>>
File: DAI Loghain.png (573 KB, 500x685) Image search: [Google]
DAI Loghain.png
573 KB, 500x685
Those of you that didn't read the prequel book released month before the gaem you should do so since it's pretty good.

It's about Maric and Loghain from their early days to how they met and freed Ferelden from decades of Orleasian occupation. Loghain is absolutely a complete bro in the book as well as in the game if you recruit him later.
Anyhow fast forward to the events of the game, you have Maric's son who an incompetent drooling retard that flat out said he was going to sell the country to the Orleasian Empress by becoming her vassal after they stop the Darkspawn plague.

Loghain also knew that they flat out didn't stand a chance against the Darkspawn (and he tells you this later once you recruit him, developers confirmed it to be a fact as well) and also was disgusted with Maric's son being such a massive failure and willing to undo everything that he and Maric fought so hard for.
Those two reasons combined simply made Loghain leave Cailan to his retarded fate because he was flat out a shitty traitor king.

Once you recruit him later in the game you learn a lot from him and get to hear his side of the story. He was also disgusted with the treachery of Howe but had to temporarily ally with him for the greater good and planned to punish him later.

Also if you import your save where you recruited Loghain in DAO to DAI then Loghain and his Wardens are the ONLY ones that don't fall for the fake Calling and he helps you greatly there.

Only moralfag retards that see the world in binary white/black colours could possibly pick Carth 2.0 aka Alifail who was going to follow into Cailan's footsteps over an experienced, smart and patriotic general that is Loghain.
>>
>>331291780
Install Lock Bash mod. That and Skip the Fade and Dog not taking companion slot and being treated as permanent "summon" mod are pretty much mandatory in my eyes.
>>
>>331292220
>prequel book
Not in the game.
>>
>>331292803
Written by lead writer of the game anon.
And everything else is still in the game.
>>
>>331292220
I agree, I was having lots of doubts whether to kill him or not but ultimately I decided it would be better to kill him since he outlawed the grey wardens and tried to kill me (the future king). This is why I couldn't let him live otherwise I would have made him my right hand.
>>
Man Dragon Age 1 was so fucking good

I can't believe they fucked up the sequels so badly
>>
>>331292835
He literally becomes a Warden if you spare him so you're retarded anon.
Also you're not the future king. Anora cheats on you literally weeks later.
>>
>>331292905
Mass Effect 1 and Dragon Age 1 were both great if a tad flawed games.
But that's mostly because Mass Effect was being developed long before EA bought out BioWare, same with Dragon Age.
When EA bought out BioWare, Mass Effect was already in QA testing phase and Dragon Age Origins was in the end of development.
>>
>>331292913
He might become a warden but if he made a move against me once he can do it again. Point is he is unpredictable and not obedient enough to let him live.
I didn't know about the cheating stuff.
>>
>>331292297
I liked the Fade though. Where else can I turn into all those awesome creatures? And companions' nightmares were interesting.
Also, do DA2 and DA:I have a Lock Bash mod? I think not. And the very idea of mages not having a spell for opening locks and disarming traps is laughable, that's what I was talking about.
>>
>>331293079
>he made a move against me once he can do it again
He made a move against you because he assumed you were traitorous Orleasian scum, his opinion on you changes by that point in the game.

>Point is he is unpredictable
Lol no, he's very predictable in that he values Ferelden above all else because he's very patriotic, as long as you don't fuck with Ferelden he won't fuck with you either. And if you fuck with Ferelden you deserve to get fucked because that makes you a traitor to your family and your country. He didn't know Howe fucked your family over (provided you played Human Noble that wasn't a Mage) until after the fact and planned to punish him after Howe no longer had any use.

It's also him that tells you that Anora is shrewd and you can't entirely trust her (and he's right). In Awakening he flat out tells you that Anora cucked you with another man and has a son with him who is named the heir while you get fucked.

You were also a naive retard that didn't pay attention to the plot if you thought that you could take the throne as a fucking walking time bomb seeing as you're a Warden.

Warden Loghain is literally the best Warden alive outside of MC Warden.
>>
>>331277452
Why is Rise such a slut?
>>
>>331293316
DA2 Lock Bash
http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage2/mods/2398/?

DAI has Lock Bash by default for mages, you need to use a physical spell on locked doors. Stone Fist for example does the trick. Master Locks not even Rogues can open, they're a perk from the Inquisition thingy.
>>
>>331293440
Because she is an idol.
>>
>>331293335
>In Awakening he flat out tells you that Anora cucked you with another man and has a son with him who is named the heir while you get fucked.
Woah wait what? I thought Anora was barren, link to video of him saying this?
>>
>>331293445
Oh thank the God.
>>
>>331293445
>DAI has Lock Bash by default for mages, you need to use a physical spell on locked doors
wut

I played for like 60 hours and never knew this
>>
>>331293502
Was Anora barren, or was Cailan shooting blanks?
>>
>>331293316
http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/157/
Adds actual spell for opening locks.

Anyhow they said they didn't give mages an unlock spell nor warriors a lock bash because they wanted to ensure people would have varied party compositions. It's a shitty reason but at least you can't mod it in. Same with Lock Bash.

>>331293550
Most people don't because THE GAME NEVER FUCKING TELLS YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osghs1kB5-Y
>>
>>331293502
>I thought Anora was barren
Nope, Cailan was just that much of a failure.
At the start of Awakening you reunite with Loghain and ask him about Anora and he says she played you like a fiddle to ensure you leave the court and when Loghain asked her if you guys plan to have an heir she gave him a horrified look which made it look as if she cucked you.
>>
>>331292220
>He was also disgusted with the treachery of Howe but had to temporarily ally with him for the greater good and planned to punish him later.
I remember that one. Human Noble characters get to say a few scathing remarks once Loghain mentions Howe. I think Awakening also had some lines if you got Nathaniel to meet Loghain, but I can't remember..
>>
>>331293335
okay you convinced me.
I chose wrong.
>>
>>331293643
at least you can*
Typo.
>>
>>331293605
Cailan shooting blanks, but Eamon kept telling Cailan that Anora was infertile. Gold armor, rusted balls
>>
>>331293643
>Most people don't because THE GAME NEVER FUCKING TELLS YOU
The fact the mechanics are so shallow you'd never expect them to include something like that doesn't help.
>>
I never played more than 10 hours of DA3, collected peaceblooms in mulgore over and over again and encountered couple of boring events then quit. Did the game ever go anywhere with the morrigan and her baby going through that portal thing?
>>
>>331294548
It actually went backwards from that plot point which I thought was fucking hilarious. Kid gets his old God soul taken by Flemeth.
>>
>>331294548
Nope.
Quite the opposite.
Morrigan takes the child and leaves the Warden even if you went with her and he's never seen again.
Flemmeth absorbs the Old God soul from inside the kid and he's just an ordinary kid while Morrigan raises him like an ordinary single mom.
>>
I can't believe this game has better cutscene animations and writing than fucking Fallout 4
>>
>>331285601

>tfw I made a woman warrior
>tfw her warcries gave me a boner

IT'S A MASSACRE AND NO ONES GETTING OUT ALIVE
>>
>>331270226
Loghain was right all along, though. Cailan's plan sucked, he just wanted to appear mighty and professional like his father Maric had been. Loghain knew they were outnumbered, that their forces would have never won in the end, so he left the battle to at least save his men.

Also Cailan wanted to ally with Orlais and he even cheated on Anora with Empress Celene. In Inquisition you can find some letters and documents that show how Cailan intended to marry Celene to "unify" the two countries and forget about Anora, who "was getting old and couldn't give him a heir".

Also Solas confirms that spirits saw two sides of that situation: one where Loghain was considered an asshole bastard betrayer, one where he honestly felt bad for what he was doing, but just wanted to save his country from a childish ruler and another Orlesian invasion.
>>
>>331293954
Source?
>>
>>331294820
>Morrigan takes the child and leaves the Warden even if you went with her and he's never seen again.

She doesn't leave the Warden. She said they lived happily and he helped her raise the child, then his Calling started and decided to go look for a cure to the Taint, which is basically the Warden's main mission in Inquisition if they survived.

Ironically, the only LI from Origins that stay with the Warden until the end and goes with them to help them in their research is Zevran.

Morrigan has to take care of Kieran, Leliana is busy with the Inquisition, Alistair is King/Warden and cannot follow them.
>>
File: 1421123687297.png (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1421123687297.png
5 KB, 225x225
>>331294852
>tfw the first lieutenant in the army who I took commands from was a tall fierce blonde woman
the struggle in my pants was real every time
>>
>>331287609

>yfw he appears in that DLC where you're the arl of amaranthine

he shouldn't be called loghain, but broghain
>>
>>331295352
>Alistair is King/Warden and cannot follow them.
Alistair is busy being dead seeing as I executed him.
>>
>>331295274
Return to Ostagar, if I recall correctly
bunch of missives in a chest
>>
>>331270226
>realise killing loghain is pointless when as a grey warden he can better serve out his sentence helping the realm by defending it instead of being food for worms
>alistair whines
>tell him to shut up and follow my plan
>he bitches out and leaves the party
Nigga what the fuck.
All that talk about being bros and you toss it away because I'm not a retard?
Fuck Alistair is a jackass.
>>
>>331295968
should"ve hardened him through his quest
>>
>>331295968
You should've executed Alifail. He's literally Carth 2.0 and in-universe he's a carbon copy of the failure that is Cailan and was going to fuck up like Cailan.
>>
>>331292220

to be honest, logically speaking, you can't lose if you let loghain drink the taint. if he survives, you have a capable commander at your side. if he dies, he gets what he deserved. choosing to let him join the wardens is an optimal decision
>>
>>331296012
I don't think hardening him impacts that choice.
>>
>>331296192
It's not about the optimal outcome. Nigger crossed you, what kind of a message do you send if you let him live, even as a slave? He had to go
>>
>>331296203
oh right, only way to let both survive is to force alistair to become king after hardening him but still leaves the party.

Doesn't matter, had three Ash Wraiths with me in the Denerim battle
>>
>>331296284

not when the whole country is at stake. you'd be a shit leader
>>
>>331296284
>Nigger crossed you
He didn't. He considered you a threat to Ferelden and had legitimate reasons for it. After the matter is cleared he no longer considers you a threat.
You're also thinking in retarded binary white/black morality which is why you're a shitter.
You're literally incapable of basic politics and diplomacy.
>>
>>331296328
Never compromise
>>
>>331296284
it's better to throw a living, squirming, battle-ready body to the horde than to throw a lifeless, unmoving corpse at it.
>>
>>331296378
You're a shit person and your IQ is clearly around 80-90 at best.

But really this entire Loghain vs Alistair choice is great at telling if someone is retarded or not.
Retards picked Alistair, intelligent people picked Loghain.
>>
>>331296424
I'd rather die with honor than live without
>>
>>331296378

leadership is the art of compromise. you don't lead effectively by fear, you lead effectively by inspiring respect and making your men follow you by their own volition
>>
>>331296548
By going against Loghain you live without honor because you turn your back on your country you dumb little shit.
>>
>>331296548
Harrowmont, is that you?
>>
>>331296515
>Retards picked Alistair, intelligent people picked Loghain.

this. I made a chick and romanced alistair and the landsmeet showed me how fucking immature he was. fuck that faggot. he actually does that even if you two go all the way with the romance thing
>>
>>331296567
All this weak-ass textbook leadership means nothing in the real video game world. You either lead with an iron fist and show people they don't fuck with you, or you don't lead at all
>>
The Gray Wardens never told anybody an Archdemon can only be stopped by a Gray Warden because they've darkspawnized.

What Loghain did see was the stupid-ass brat king was inviting in Not-French armies (which Loghain and the King's father had fought for years to kick out of Ferelden which they were occupying)...and the King did it because he wanted to fuck the Frenchie slut queen, and cuck Loghain's daughter who was the one ACTUALLY running the country while King Dipshit was only useful for his royal pedigree.
>>
>>331296714
>All this weak-ass textbook leadership means nothing in the real video game world.

this sentence gave me autism
>>
What choices did you do?
>morrigan sex with alistair
>help mages
>kill loghain
>destroy anvil
>cure werewolves
>king alistair
>king bhelen
I can't remember any other choices
>>
>>331270226
Because he's a stupid fuck, you've said it yourself.
>>
File: Anora.png (368 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
Anora.png
368 KB, 600x550
I'm glad I could depose this cold cunt from the throne that was never hers to start with.

I executed her father before her very eyes for treason and it felt good. It was just.

I like to imagine she was flayed alive after this whole ordeal.
>>
>>331270607
loghain acted the most like a child out of the lot
>>
>>331296806
>help mages
magic is an abomination
>>
>>331296328
but you can still finish the game with lowgain dead
checkmate apostates
>>
>>331288340
Can you roleplay in mass effect as an alien racist?
>>
>>331296871
oh yeah I needed them to help out emon's brat
>>
File: stannis lives.jpg (132 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
stannis lives.jpg
132 KB, 1024x512
I played my human character like Stannis, so the only right way was execution.
>>
>>331296806

>morrigan buttsecks with broghain
>help mages
>spare broghain
>destroy anvil
>cure werewolves
>woman MC so can't become king and marry anora
>king harrowmont
>>
>>331297121
>>king harrowmont
literally why
>>
File: qdasdsa.jpg (315 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
qdasdsa.jpg
315 KB, 1366x768
I got a glitch where summoned creatures become permanent party members
I think it was from the dog companion mod
>>
>>331297193

I asked that myself when I saw in the end cutscenes that he turned out to be a retard. I was dissapointed
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (458 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
458 KB, 1366x768
>>331297282
>>
>>331297334
that's a lot of bears, anon
>>
>>331296806
tell me if im missing anything going off memory. First time blind run.

Sided with Templars (spared mages)
Sided with Elves (cured Werewolves)
Sided with Bhelen? (IIRC the one that kills the golems, or whichever made Shale happy)
Killed Archdemon with god-baby (wanted to play character in Awakening)
Killed Loghain (Human Noble past, Alistair friendship, i was the champion)
Made Alistair king.
>>
>>331297282
Nice warden, redheads are qt
>>
Can you pick human girlie, marry and king Alistair then have him sacrifice to the dragon so you get to be queen?
>>
>>331296367
>He didn't.
He is indirectly responsible for the death of your family if you are a Human noble, what kind of megacuck do you have to be to let him live, especially considering your "talented commander" greatly underestimated th scale of the darkspawn threat, was an oathbreaker and almost singlehandedly led to the ruin of Ferelden simply because of his incapability to let go of his past and fear of fucking orlais. Even if he had his way and the darspawn werent su much o a menace, the destruction of human nobles house, the annhilation of alistairs family holdings at the undeath that he is responsible for and the destruction of the kings army effectively let Ferelden with only two houses in any capable military standing, the Orlesians would have wiped them anyway.
>>
File: What_The_Shit.jpg (88 KB, 555x538) Image search: [Google]
What_The_Shit.jpg
88 KB, 555x538
>DA:O was great
>Every Bioware game that came after it was not
>>
>>331297931
>He is indirectly responsible for the death of your family if you are a Human noble
No he isn't, play the fucking game again and pay attention.
Howe is the one responsible for the death of your family, not Loghain.

>almost singlehandedly led to the ruin of Ferelden
You mean saved it. Dooming the army at the battle is what would have fucked Ferelden up irrversibly.
A wise commander knows when a battle is lot and retreat is necessary.
>>
>>331298016
DA:O was the last BioWare game that wasn't made entirely under EA.
Mass Effect was literally finished when EA bought them and DA:O was very late in development, too late for EA to rape it (but they still very damn well tried by cutting content for DLC).
>>
>>331297282
No, that's a problem with the game itself. Wiki knows how to replicate/prevent that shit, as it's possible that this glitch can screw up Tactics as well as the save itself I think
>>
>>331298138
I have god knows how many hours playtime on the original Mass Effect. Such a goddamn good game and I remember just being enthralled in its universe that was full of potential.

God why did it all go to shit?
>>
>>331298237
Because EA.
>>
>>331298084
>Howe is responsible
and a sanctioned ally of Loghain
>Dooming the army at the battle is what would have fucked Ferelden up irrversibly
He doomed it anyway you fool.
Ferelden is a feudal society, so it doesn't have a professional army but rather a bunch of lords that lend his troops. When Loghain and Howe fucked over the rest of the noble houses on top of letting the kings retinue to die, it leaved Ferelden with only the armies of Howe and Loghain instead of the combined armies of the rest of the houses. It obviously leved the kingom vulnerable to the implied more centralized orlesian armies, aside from the obvious threat of the blight
>>
>looks like everyone hates Loghain
>I have to like Loghain so I can be unique
sasuga /v/
>>
>>331298237
>>God why did it all go to shit?
EA took everyone capable and forced them to work on The Old Republic. And then fired them when they asked "so...who've you got writing on my old game?"
>>
>>331298412
>and a sanctioned ally of Loghain
Loghain didn't know about it you retard.

Imagine you have a friend who has a friend that decides to take a shit on your doorstep.
You then proceed to take our your anger on your friend instead of his shitty friend.

Good job being retarded anon.
>>
I hated his daughter much more than I hate him.
Fucking cunt betrayed you at every chance, you can't even kill her unlike Loghain.
>>
>>331298462
>be retarded and don't read the thread or reasons behind people liking Loghain
>I'LL JUST DISMISS EVERYTHING LIKE AN IGNORANT PLEB THAT I AM LMAO1!11!1!!!
>>
File: zabrak.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
zabrak.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>331297757
I liked the hairstyle
it was the same hair I used when I modded Morrowind and Oblivion and was surprised it was included in one of the mods I downloaded from /vg/'s mod guide

>>331298157
How do I fix it?
I had to reload a save where I haven't summon anything yet and I just finished the game without the ranger class
>>
>>331281541
I made him a Grey Warden my 1st playthrough and lost Alistair as a result. I was salty for a long time afterwards. I wanted him to die in the ritual.
>>
>>331298513
>H-he didn't knew
Of course he wouldn't say that to save his fucking life right? I mean, its not that he was a lowly traitorous weasel or anything. Fucking cuck.
Now, seeing how you are so intelligent and always making the "politically right" decisions, how would you justify Loghain fuckin over most of Fereldens fighting forces and commanders? Surely he was preparing for the orlesian attack instead of making a grab for direct control of the throne, being the competent and noble general and all that jazz.
Kek what a cuck you are. Just admit you want him to perform flankig manouvers up your ass faggot
>>
>>331298671
Reloading is enough, the death of any Ranger summon is also ok, unless you were the only one in the party when the glitch was first encountered
>>
>people who made their warden king
Literally why?
>>
>>331298989
I backstabbed Anora, killed her father and married Allistair.
Fuck that bitch.
>>
File: ass.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>331298912
They didn't permanently die. They just became permanent party members.
see>>331297334

Also a bear ass showed up in the select screen
>>
>>331298016

Awakening was fantastic too.

It's just after it that everything started going downhill.
>>
>>331285860
i refuse to accept the other games as canon.
>>
Is it just me or is this game easier without armor?
>>
>>331298869
While youre free to roleplay like a nigger while playing, a grey warden isnt expected to uphold a kingdom. His mission is to end the blight. His family, his kingdom or his life mean nothing compared to that. A kingdom is useful to stopping the blight. Logain is useful to stopping the blight. The fact that he was a traitor means little to a grey warden. The grey wardens hire fucking rapists and outcasts of all kinds if they think they help stopping the blight.
>>
>>331296857
fuck you. Anora was best girl
>>
>fuck morrigan
>romance leliana later
>morrigan doesn't like it
What the fuck?
I thought she was a slut that didn't believe in love.
>>
>>331299389

t. traitor scum
>>
>>331299419
Some times when a woman says yes she actually means no.
>>
>>331299419

she didn't believe in love until you gave her the d
>>
>>331298989
WE WUZ KINGZ AN SHIEET
>>
>>331299419
You are the first to create any kind of attachement with her
>>
>>331296965
That's literally half the game.
>>
I don't understand people who piss into ashes and kill Leliana.
You guys have to understand that Thedas is not modern day USA. If you reject the Maker and Andraste you are literally a heathen. And they are not some kind of fairy tale, they are for real, and miraculous healing effect of ashes only proves that. By desecrating them you basically give a big fat FUCK YOU to God himself.
>>
Nice bactracking faggot, except by the part Loghain yields he has nothing except his sword to offer to you, which at that point is entirely redundant seeing how you already have a far more combat competent party, including mages and better warriors on top of two choices of sacrifice aside from yorself. Him living or dying changes absolutely nothin except making you a complete tool for sparing him.
Also
>acusing me of ing as a nigger and advocating having no standars for recruitment at the same time
>assuming I gave a fuck about the fate of shitty fantasy angloland
>>
>>331299929

>alistairfags being this delusional

go away, nobody likes your little bitch of a character
>>
How do I turn Morrigan into a spirit healer?

Need help pls
>>
>>331299929
>Standards
>Offs the the best strategist in the kingdom who is willing to sell his soul to fight the blight.
You have shit standards you retarded nigger.
>>
>Young woman brought up to only look out for number one
>Callous and cold
>But doesn't mind sex because she can still find people attractive
>Can fall in love if an effort is made to get around her spiny exterior
>But doesn't lose sight of her pragmatic roots
>Will want to kill two birds with one stone by getting an Old God baby and saving her love's life
>Takes baby away while researching crazy ass ancient powers that be
>Despite her power lust, momma bear instincts overwhelm her and she just loves her kid as a kid
>Warden can catch up to her and go off with her to be a crazy fun adventure family
>Then she doesn't really sit around and cry when her hubby has to go fight THE TRUE SITH
>She takes her kid with her while she goes off to become a dragon whisperer and kill some ancient Tevinter mages

Morrigan is a 10/10 waifu.
>>
playing DAO as a spoiled sociopathic human noble warrior who barely gives a fuck about darkspawn and just wants to avenge his family and reclaim lost lands is the only way to enjoy this game
>>
>>331300059
>that I killed the useless traitor means that I like the useless idiot
Wew lad, you are getting too defensive over your cuckedness to retarded fictional characters
>>
>>331300183
with marrying his way into royal family and becoming a King Regent as a bonus
>>
>>331300101
>best strategist
>manages to destroy most of his own kingdoms armies and productive lands
Hahahahaahahaha, nice meme
>>
>>331300169
>she just loves her kid as a kid
>>Warden can catch up to her and go off with her to be a crazy fun adventure family
>>Then she doesn't really sit around and cry when her hubby has to go fight THE TRUE SITH
>>She takes her kid with her while she goes off to become a dragon whisperer and kill some ancient Tevinter mages
Plus the kid's got a sweet old lady gramma who's also literally a god. The more I think about it, the more I suspect Dragon Age is a western retelling of Tenchi Muyo.
>>
So let me get this straight.

Elven Gods = Super power magic users who lost their power over time. This in turn meant the elves were fucked once the godly pantheon turned into bitch niggas.

Dwarven Gods = Titans. Something killed them and/or put them into a coma. Causing all the dwarves to lose the ability to use magic.

Archdemons = Tainted old gods, or even just tainted super powerful dragons

The Maker = ?????????????? Probably the final villain?
>>
>>331300101
Also, at that point he doesnt have shit left to command and you have alternatve sacrifices who arent confirmed traitors, retard
>>
>>331300298
Weve already established ages ago in this thread that the one that destroyed the armies was king Cailans own want to become a hero.
>>
>>331289612
>Gerrel fucking open fires on the ship you and your crew are aboard even though its fucking disabled
Yeah thanks dude, why don't you just fucking shoot up the normandy while you're at it.
>>
>>331300415
Of corse, and the destruction of the player human nobles house on top of the undead overtaking another fief werent his doing either.
He sabotaged ferelden in many other ways aside from the betrayal of the king you idiot.
>>
>>331286137
this man gets it, congrats you won the game
>>
>>331286137
My only regret on playing a racist elf was not being able to become king. Though forcing Alistair to do it and marrying a woman he hated was a sweet alternative.
>>
>>331277553
>Which is foolish since it seems that it's pretty well that the Grey Wardens are the only hope of stopping the blight
The gigantic joke is that nobody knows WHY the Grey Wardens are important to ending the blight, because its SUPER SECRET MATERIAL.
If Logan had known HOW to stop a Archdragon, he would not have let the Wardens die off there.

It do not help for shit that all Logan accomplish is for the entire southeren Ferelden to be burned to the ground, and letting 60-70% of the population in and around the capital die.
That True King was a complete shithead in battlefield tactics did not help for shit either.
>>
The retard didnt even knew there was a dragon and neither really cared for anything other than him gaining the reins of the kingdom at any cost. Even without a blight, he and Howes forces alone wouldnt have been able to stop orlais as either he or his ally sabotaged the rest of the nobles fiefdoms so that only their armies would remain
>>
Daily reminder that mages did nothing wrong.
>>
What was your party /v/?

>PC Blood Mage/Spirit Healer
>Morrigan Spirit Healer/Shitshifter
>Shale Tank
>Zevran Assassin/Duelist
>>
File: it's no so bad.jpg (12 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
it's no so bad.jpg
12 KB, 241x209
>want to play DA:O because of this thread
>remember tat 1/3 of the game is fillers and magic is boring

did they ever even fix the goddamn bows not scaling with any stat ?
>>
>>331301468

>tfw the stat and ability descriptions are so vague you dont even know what to use
>>
>>331301525
every time I make a melee character is like that
>>
>>331301468
>DAII could have fixed this and just improved the whole thing

still mad
>>
>>331301443
blood mage mystic warrior just so I could equip the sweet stuff from the temple of memedragons but it was so shit my party ended up doing everything

Alistair tank
that old woman healer
and the dorf as melee damage
>>
>>331300756
>the undead overtaking another fief werent his doing either

it wasn't, you retard. that was the abomination

also, while we're at it: I thought abominations were supposed to be kickas rape machines of death and fury, how come you slaughter them by the dozens in the tower?
>>
File: Screenshot2.jpg (488 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot2.jpg
488 KB, 1920x1080
Too bad he was a complete pushover once you finally got to fight him
>>
>>331301821
nothing in this fucking series is consistent
>>
>>331285601
Origins was a fantastic game.

Fuck you my man.
>>
>tfw have to do circle of magi first for stat boosts
>tfw Ulrich is the coolest final boss
>tfw Alistair in Templar gear shitting on him
>>
>>331301940
yeah no it's was kind of okayish, but far from being fantastic.
>>
>>331301867

>using that meme armor
>>
>>331301821
>it wasn't, you retard. that was the abomination
The abomination that was only made because the kid made a deal with a demon to try and help Eamon, who had been poisoned by Loghain's order.

He didn't plan for the undead problem but he is the one responsible for it happening.
>>
File: Screenshot4.jpg (605 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot4.jpg
605 KB, 1920x1080
>>331301983
Best stats in the entire game (assuming you're using the 1.0 version)

>>331301969
Origins is great, fucking amazing compared to the games that followed
>>
File: DA2_promo.jpg (310 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
DA2_promo.jpg
310 KB, 1280x720
>>331301695
DA2 actually WAS mechanically tighter combat-wise, problem was it had a boatload of other problems. A lot of people got hung up on attack animations going full retard.
>>
>>331302070
My main problem was that they used the same fucking place without any change over and over again.
>>
Just wanted to tell that my Warden have the biggest dick and could easily beat your shitty Wardens.
>>
>>331302064
>(assuming you're using the 1.0 version)

I hate how they nerfed the game in later patches. 1.0 normal difficulty was actually a decent challenge.
>>
>>331302064
>Origins is great
No

>fucking amazing compared to the games that followed
literally everything is better than DA2 and Inquisition

>>331302070
the problem with DA2 is that it looks like shit, plays itself, stripped 90% of RPG elements and reuses maps out the ass.
>>
>>331302127
>Not making a qt3.14 warrior girl with a big ass 2H sword
>>
>>331302064

but it fucks the balance of the game and is shoehorned just becuase
>>
>>331302127

what if I made a woman?
>>
File: okay whatever man.webm (623 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
okay whatever man.webm
623 KB, 1000x563
>Origins

Loved it sincerely, had first playthrough as a generic human warrior - only thing I didn't really like is that I always needed Leliana to unlock shit and always needed Morrigan for AOE damage / other useful debuffs which only left one truly free party slot open.

Second playthrough about 4 years later as a Dalish Elf Rogue Archer was a lot more open for party choices.

>2

It seemed rushed as fuck and stripped back from Origins, but I didn't actually despise it like a lot of people here do, I enjoyed the more fluid combat style - but everything else was pretty retard friendly.

>Inquisition

I honestly got bored of it after the first few hours of gameplay, the super open areas with barely anything in them just makes thing tedious. I wasn't even burnt out on the series or anything.
>>
>>331302273
You would be in the right because canonically Warden was a female Daelish.
>>
>>331302314
Sorry, but no matter how much BioWare wants to push for their ham-fisted diversity the Dalish origin was shit. Human Noble was the best one and gave you the best connection into the plot of the game.
>>
File: Screenshot0.jpg (652 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot0.jpg
652 KB, 1920x1080
>>331302226
At least it gives you something to look forward to, 90% of the items you pick up are utter trash, my only complaint would be that the armor is just given to you at the start instead of being dropped by a boss or something. The +1 to all attributes rings are far worse in terms of breaking the game.

I just wish magic was more satisfying, or at least not have friendly fire enabled for things like fireballs and aoe effects, then again that would probably make most fights too easy.
>>
>>331302386
>Human noble
>Above female city elf
>Above noble dwarf
anon pls
>>
>>331302427
>my only complaint would be that the armor is just given to you at the start instead of being dropped by a boss or something.

this is exactly why it fucks game balance
>>
>>331299157
Ah, well in that case you gain two more non-controllable allies during the Battle For Denerim: Denerim Gates part, even if you have more than 2 summons. You can fiddle with their stats and inventory when you're in the party camp and keep pressing the "next" button in the Inventory/Character screen
The only way this can be fixed is by reverting to an older save, or using a Save Editor. Note that subsequent playthroughs might affect the Tactics of companions, permanent, temporary, non-controllable allies, or summons

>>331299284
Only if you're rogue/mage with a specific build
>>
>>331302525
It requires like 36 STR to equip, by then you're already mowing through most encounters.
>>
>>331302521
Female city elf is good self contained but if anything gives you reasons to actively avoid the main plot. Fuck Ferelden and the humans for what they put you through.

Dwarf Noble is overrated. Orzammar itself is good but the Origin isn't great.
>>
>>331302598

36 strenght can be achieved pretty fast, especially if you abuse the stat boosters in the fade

if you click them multiple times, sometimes the triggers go full retard and it gives you +1 for every click

I preferred the dragonscale armor anyway because it felt more rewarding because I murdered a fucking dragon to get it
>>
>>331302314
source? can't be much of a female if canonically morgaine has a kid with it.
>>
>>331301821
He was responsible for it you imbecile, even if he didnt intend it. Stop excusing your legit retarded fav character just because him trying and failing to be machiavelian under a bullshit excuse of muh country makes your retard ass deluded into thinking he is competent
>>
>>331302521
Yeah, both nobles are pretty much the only origin stories that make sense to get involved. Even then I doubt a dwarf noble would care about who rules Ferelden to get THAT involved while for noble human it's pretty much what's expected of him.
>>
>>331302598
Can't you get that by like level 6?
>>
>>331286137
Too bad you never produce an heir and canonicaly go missing forever a decade later
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 73

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.