[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
I just beat Bloodborne. Great game, really like how it's pretty fast compared to other Souls game but just wish it had an Estus like recovery system instead of consumables.

What other games should I play on PS4? Already have a PC btw.
>>
Get the last of us and wait for uncharted 4
>>
>>331259693
If you didn't own a PS3 go for the remasters, if you did try some RPGs.
>>
>>331259693
Take a look at the exclusives and buy some of them.
>>
disgaea 5
EDF 4.1
>>
>>331259693
Digimon Cyber Sleuth if you like Digimon and Shin Megami Tensei.
>>
Try Batman. It's pretty cheap so if it's not your cup o' tea no big loss. Plus it's the only game that ONLY runs on the PS4.
>>
>>331260779
Yeah, what's the deal with that game. I was never in to the pokemon/digimon thing so the games never interested me, but I saw one episode of Digimon and it was absolute crap.
Is the game that good? I keep seeing it here with people recommending it and loving it.
>>
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Disgaea 5
Deception IV
Toukiden Kiwami
Infamous SS

And if you're a weeb then go for Omega Quintet, Senran Kagura and Nep. Next game some lesbian vampire shit comes out that I forgot the name of. Also if you missed them on PS3 there are games like TRhe Witch and the hundred Knight Revival.
>>
>>331261070
It's a good RPG and it's a good Digimon game because it's Shin Megami Tensei with Digimons instead of demons. Even the story is way darker than the anime.
>>
>>331259693

The Last of Us is good.

Mad Max is good.

The Evil Within is good.

Alien Isolation is good.

Destiny is good if you like online shit.
>>
File: dyinglight.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dyinglight.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
Recently got a PS4 myself.

Dying Light is really good of you like zombie and open world shit, plus parkour. The combat can be fun too.

Just started Alien Isolation and it's beautiful, seems spooky too.

My next game might be BloodBorne if I'm up to it (first time playing games since 2013) might get the Witcher 3 first for a warm up.
>>
Toukiden Kiwami (pc port is dogshit)
EDF 4.1
Disgaea 5
senran kagura
gravity rush
digimon
meganep vii
omega quintet
nights of azure coming up soon

I can't think of a single western game that's actually worth playing on the ps4 if you have a pc already.
>>
Until Dawn
>>
>>331261070
People are saying its the best Digimon game to come out. Yes, like this poster said>>331261580
Its very similar to SMT.

I've never played a Digimon game, nor felt very interested in it, nor Pokemon. But it actually looks pretty good.
>>
>>331259693
PT
>>
File: EDF4.1 4.webm (3 MB, 830x467) Image search: [Google]
EDF4.1 4.webm
3 MB, 830x467
>>331259693
EDF4.1

but also EDF4.1

And don't forget to EDF4.1

Alternatively, N++
>>
File: 1371418031823.png (229 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1371418031823.png
229 KB, 640x640
These are the games that I own that I personally enjoyed:
The Last of Us
Dragon Quest Heroes
Gravity Rush remastered
Bloodbourne
Wolfenstein
Shadow of Mordor
Fallout 4

These are the games I'm getting:
The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival
Earth Defense Force 4.1
Ratchet and Clank remake
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
Uncharted 4
Senran Kagura: EV
Nights of Azure
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Until Dawn
>>
>>331259693
Remasters if you havent played them.
Senran Kagura
EDF 4
Infamous
Digimon
Gravity Rush
>>
>>331259693
Gravity Rush.
>>
File: index.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>331262671
I was surprised Valkyria Chronicles is getting a remaster. I would've figured Sega would bury that game localization wise, since it wasn't doing so well in the West.

I hope it does well so we can get a sequel.
>>
>>331263058
Unfortunately I already bought it on steam sale and couldnt do a refund as it's been too long since purchase. Havent played it yet Not sure if there's anything new but I'd rather have played it on PS4
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.