[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone play this still on PS4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: imahugepizzairl.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
imahugepizzairl.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
Anyone play this still on PS4?
>>
I do
>>
>>331252338
It's shit, don't bother with it
>>
>>331252338
stopped. loads for ages, everyone's as trigger happy as a 12 yo and it gets boring real quick. especially when playing on auto aim since no one touched free aim
>>
>>331252338
It's only worth playing on PC and even then you want to focus on private games with friends where not everyone is a gun nut who's only care is killing other players. GTA4 Free Roam wasn't as much of a kill-happy clusterfuck as GTA:O was.

Maybe it's mellowed out now, but it was a fucking disgrace when I played it on my PS4
>>
It's a mystery why so many people are playing it. It's fucking trash.

>loading screen after loading screen
>money grinds
>PvP is garbage
>empty as fuck map
>shitty repetitive missions
>servers that barely work
>matchmaking a complete joke
>the 'dlc' it receives

WHY ROCKSTAR WHY
>>
>>331257124
You expected anything else after RDR's?
>>
games dead lol
>>
>>331252338

San Fierro & Las Venturas when?
>>
>>331258426
it still gets 8 million people a week apparently, although, I do call bullshit on that
>>
>playing online
>>
File: 1455001027951.png (321 KB, 675x736) Image search: [Google]
1455001027951.png
321 KB, 675x736
>>331257124
Don't forget the rampant stuttering and freezing that is happening to people running it with 980's.

it's been a year and I still cannot figure out how to fix it.
>>
>>331258871
Have you tried not using a shitty overpriced meme card?
>>
>>331259030
I don't have a 980. I just know that this unbearable freezing happened on one of the most expensive cards there is.
>>
>>331252338
I played a bunch during the recent double money events so I could buy all the cool toys I wanted. I got everything I fancied, including the 8M yacht, and now I feel like I've finished it. There's really very little content that's actually worth playing. Free Roam is a Deathmatch, and events get virtually no participation. VIP almost never happens. Most user created content is KDR farming cancer, or just plain trash. (Rockets vs Insurgents? Who the fuck plays this shit? 12 year olds?)

I miss the days of GTA IV's open world DMs that would meander through the city. Clearing the other team out of the hospital or apartment that they holed up inside. Driving all the way to the airport to grab a chopper to airlift team-mates onto buildings.

Honestly it's a reasonably good sandbox, but all the community cares about is getting fancy cars and shooting each other. Everyone's character looks like one of 4 archetypes. (military, underwear, animal mask, or dudebro)
>>
File: WfBnja38Kkmi4aemBvJXCQ_0_0.jpg (70 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
WfBnja38Kkmi4aemBvJXCQ_0_0.jpg
70 KB, 960x536
>>331259815

Which one does my character fall under, then?
>>
>>331259863
Exceptions do not invalidate rules. I have a bunch of different outfits for my char, but 99% of other players all choose very similar looks.
>>
>>331259815
This. And they're always salty foreign cuntbags or 12 year olds.
or hackers. so many hackers.
and why tf do people make their characters the same? They all just look like plastic.
>>
>>331259815
>Rockets vs Insurgents? Who the fuck plays this shit? 12 year olds?
Online is aimed at 12 year olds, so yes
>>
>>331260189

>Online is aimed at 12 year olds

Maybe on PC since that's the only platform where cheating is rampant
>>
>>331260252
PS3 is extremly bad, maybe xbox 360 too, but I don't play that

it's not bad on ps4/one because t's not broken yet
>>
>>331260360

I'd ask why people would still be playing them on last-gen systems but I'm pretty sure they killed GTAO on the older systems because of how big the filesizes were getting
>>
I check in when updates are released.
At one point I was saving $10M for a super yacht but I lost interest at $5M and the number keeps dwindling from random purchases.

This last update was worth it for the Slamvan but right after I fully modded (sans the ridiculously priced hydraulics mods) it I put the game back on the shelf.
>>
>>331260462
they stopped the dlc, but poorfags are still playing, most people just use it as a platform to cheat and transfer
>>
File: Slamvan customized.jpg (231 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
Slamvan customized.jpg
231 KB, 640x800
>>331260489

>not ramming into other people with it and demanding they witness you
>>
>>331260462
It isn't getting updates anymore because they claim they can't add anything without possibly breaking the entire game. I kinda believe them.

Lots of people who have both will play first on PS3/360, get hacker dollars and transfer over to PS4/Bone/PC, it doesn't get detected as easily as cheating them directly to yourself on PC.
>>
>>331260669
Good idea. People tend to shoot on sight though. And jokes tend to fly over kids and black peoples heads, and there are a lot of those on there.
>>
>>331260850
as someone who transfered over 10 trillion, over 10 times, I can tell you that it doesn't get deteced at all

the game is extreemly broken

sorry fr bad spelling, I'm drink as fuck
>>
File: actual_1457993804.jpg (324 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
actual_1457993804.jpg
324 KB, 640x800
just saving up for the Donk, but saving up for the yacht, even the cheapest version is beyond imaginable given the current missions and without buying shark cards/cheating
>>
>>331258371
RDR was so much better.
>>
>>331261501
Once you get $1M don't spend it. VIP work pays out well and you'll have $2M a couple days later for little effort. Just don't let your spending drop yourself below the $1M line.
>>
plateaued around the point when i reached 750 legit

also got ~$40M because i never bought a lot of cars

still play when there's an update, but not so much anymore
>>
>>331261719
>40 mil at 750

I had around 50 millions when spending wisely at around rank 250, the fuck was you doing
>>
>>331261694
yeah i hovered around 2.5 mil. way back in the 360 and i remember saving up to 4.5 for the progen t20 just so i wouldnt go under. money is so fucking easy to spend in this game Just like real life[spoiler/]
>>
>>331261501

The only Benny's car I have is the Sultan
>>
>>331262518
Anon, congratulations.
That is the first not awful female avatar I've seen from GTA:O
>>
>>331262062
i randomly lost ~$31M just before i transferred to the PS4, took a 3 week break just before that

think it was around the time free-mode events came out

anyway i had a ton of screenshots from that year and i sent rockstar a ticket but they didn't do shit

apparently there was nothing on my account that directly indicated that i'd lost $31M

had to 4 of my ~20 cars just to stay decent
>>
File: merely pretending.jpg (84 KB, 600x894) Image search: [Google]
merely pretending.jpg
84 KB, 600x894
>Run into someone hard enough to kill them on the road just in front of the airport
>That's not illegal at all
>Dump the body out of the car and take it for myself
>Every cop in front of the airport opens fire at me even though I only have 1 star
>Barely make it away
>>
File: Scoot.jpg (38 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
Scoot.jpg
38 KB, 540x390
>>331264628

>Run into someone head-on but don't kill them
>They flip me off and get mad
>Point a gun at the driver behind them
>Driver rams and sandwiches them between me and him
>Guy in the middle dies
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.