[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do black people love gears of war and fighting games so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 800x504
why do black people love gears of war and fighting games so much?
>>
To satisfy needs of violence and to feel victorious in their overwhelming domination of the white man in such games. It also brings a feel of excitement not experienced since their nomadic days.
>>
>>331250612
Mexicans too.
>>
>>331253372
gears 3 is pretty exhilirating
>>
>>331250612
Yeah, Sucker bring it on. This is my kind of shit.
>>
>>331250612
Because fighting games are the perfect genre to play together with your bluds in the couch, smoking weed and drinking Kool Aid
>>
File: 687543433.jpg (17 KB, 239x253) Image search: [Google]
687543433.jpg
17 KB, 239x253
>white people don't love fighting games and shooters
why do asians love math so much?
>>
>>331250612

Violence is part of every day life for them.
>>
File: 1381104973299.png (72 KB, 378x543) Image search: [Google]
1381104973299.png
72 KB, 378x543
the gears 3 ranked severs are basically all niggers and spics. What I don't get is why they all pick Baird as their character.
>>
>>331259143
>not picking Baird
1. Baird
2. Cole
3. Marcus
---
9001. Dom 'My Wife Dead and I'm Gonna Whine About it For Two Games' Santiago
>>
>>331259330
1. Griffin
2. Classic Marcus
3. Prescott
>>
I'm a knee grow and my shooter of choice is Battlefield and Platoon.
>>
>>331259739
*Splatoon
>>
White Male here.
Both Gears and SF have visceral combat and a high technical skill-ceiling.
Shitposting goes below this post.
>>
>>331260140
I have rarely seen a shooter with as high a skill-ceiling as gears. Some of the people that wallbounce are virtually unkillable.
>>
>>331250612
woo woo

>the train don't go woo woo, it's WOOOOO
>>
>>331250612
>gears
I only like the co-op. I prefer playing battlefield.

>fighting games
They're fun once every few evenings with friends and other activities. I don't even own one.
>>
>>331253603
as a mexican i can confirm this
>>
>>331260394
most of them are great wall bouncers but terrible shots. is that the most useless technique ever or what? I cant tell you how many times somebody comes bouncing at me and I just gnasher them in the face because I take the time to line up a hip shot with gnasher
>>
Gears and Beer

GEARS AND BEER
>>
isn't mortal kombat x basically filled with blacks?
>>
>>331260946
mi negro
>>
When I first played gears of war 3 multiplayer I expected slow, heavy combat. What I got was a bunch of loud niggers bouncing off walls like the crazy frog.
>>
Can we have a white thread for once? What are we play goyi- guys?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.