[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who unironically likes Kingdom Hearts? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1440689490252.png (847 KB, 853x938) Image search: [Google]
1440689490252.png
847 KB, 853x938
Am I the only one who unironically likes Kingdom Hearts? Like I know it gets a lot of hate for being edgy, overdramatic, and overcomplicated, but that's the fun part. There's something about Final Fantasy x Disney that makes me so happy and feel like a kid again.
>>
>>331248140
/v/ just likes hate on popular games desu senpai
>>
>>331248140

you like it because youre an autist
>>
It's pretty cool. The games are all very similar so you're likely to enjoy every game in the series.
>>
>>331248140
>am I the only one
You are the only one who is that autistic, yes.
>>
>>331248375
I'm not autistic. I don't have trouble talking to people, what makes you say that?
>>
>>331248140
yep, they're cool games honestly. Probably a lot of nostalgia because KH1 was my favorite childhood game but replaying it was amazing, and doing the other ones was great too.

I just try not to read too much into the actual story because it has some pure anime cliche bullshit that i usually hate (the whole friendship stuff, heart stuff... sometimes the story is literally Naruto), but i really like the lore though. As you said there's something really compelling about Final Fantasy meeting Disney, for some reason it works really well
>>
Eh, it's fun I guess.
>>
A lot of people on /v/ love Kingdom Hearts. A few people who haven't played it dislike it.
>>
Best action RPG of all time
>>
>>331248140
I do enjoy kingdom hearts, but i think thats only because i plaied 1, 2, and the 1st GBA game. Evidently it went downhill from there, but i still have hope for the 3rd one.
>>
>>331248140
I like it and played all of it. Doesn't excuse that Square are jews who made you buy 5 systems to play the whole goddamn series. At least with KH 1.5-2.8 you have everything on Playstation but you still need 2 systems.
>>
News on 3 never ever
>>
>>331248140
That pic is gold
>>
>>331251502

Frozen and Zootopia should be announced soon or at least this year.
>>
>>331250973
>Evidently it went downhill from there

What ? Birth By Sleep is great, 3D is pretty good too
>>
>>331248140
They're fun to play. I really don't give a shit about the story though.
>>
>>331248375
I think obsessing over whether or not something is autistic like you are is pretty autistic.
>>
>>331248140
>liking edgy, overdramatic and overcomplicated.

There's nothing positive about a story being like that.
>>
File: superxblade.jpg (444 KB, 748x2468) Image search: [Google]
superxblade.jpg
444 KB, 748x2468
Here's a preview of the final weapon of KH3
>>
>>331248140
I like it because it's childish and it's not afraid to go to excessive lengths in terms of craziness. Honestly, it reminds me of how I saw those movies when I was a child.
>>
Love it. Randomly picked up the Greatest Hits version of the first game and haven't stop. I love seeing Sora getting more and more OP
>>
>>331252279
Zootopia might be too late for anything other than a summon like Chicken Little.
I wouldn't mind Robin Hood personally.
>>
>>331252293
Sorry, i didnt mean gameplay wise. But if you like the way the story went then dont mind me. It seems the general complaint is the story got too much into itself.
>>
>>331253321

I heard that the developers are allowed to watch movies before they're released.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.