[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video Games & Drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 2015-06-13_00007.jpg (129 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-13_00007.jpg
129 KB, 1360x768
So I realize most respones will be DUDE ones and that's fine, but for the ones who have actually tried it I thought it would be fun to discuss/share stories. Drugs are pretty interesting

And I'm mainly talking hallucinogens and other seriously mind-altering stuff, not just weed and booze. And of course stuff like wandering around the nature and what have you is more essential, but if you like an occasional just fun/cool type of trip it's really worth it

For example, I played through the first hour or so of Bioshock Infinite on acid, and it was pretty amazing. At the beginning when you shoot up into Columbia, I felt genuinely thrilled and completely immersed in the ride, it actually felt sort of like a roller coaster, and of course Columbia is fucking breathtaking. The shooting feels so incredibly powerful, and the fights feel super intense and real, i've never felt so 'in' the game before. The sounds, the visuals, and the music all made for a incredible cinematic experience, it just felt so good
And also surprisingly acid doesn't make you all that terrible at the game
>>
D U D E
U
D
E
>>
W E E D L M A O
E
E
D
L
M
A
O
>>
File: 1415080061030.jpg (16 KB, 228x288) Image search: [Google]
1415080061030.jpg
16 KB, 228x288
>>331247359
>>
>>331247359

DUDE

DRUGS

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>331247359
LOL DUDE WEEEEEED DUDE
>>
>>331247359
You're descripting something I've always wanted to do. And Bioshock Infinite sounds like the perfect game for playing on drugs.
But I'm too afraid of ever consuming drugs besides weed on my own. With my life being all shitty there's too much chance i'll get addicted as I'm addicted to games.
>>
I love play vidya on psychedelics.

I'm currently addicted to cocaine, however, and fear that I will ruin my life because of it.

But nothing beats grinding on coke desu
>>
>>331249401
>nothing beats grinding on coke

try studying, people insist on dexxies and adderall. But they don't make it an enjoyable experience, coke tho, shit man I'll learn the whole textbook in a day.
>>
>>331247359
>playing video games on LSD
waste of your money
when I took acid I couldn't sit down and play a game for more than 5 minutes and just listened to glitch music instead
>>
>>331249605
Not in school anymore, but I've always been meaning to get back to Japanese... took like 4 years in school and I don't remember a lick today.
>>
File: 4GUK8.jpg (9 KB, 99x170) Image search: [Google]
4GUK8.jpg
9 KB, 99x170
>>331249613
>people enjoy drugs in a manner other than what I enjoy
>>
File: 2015-07-28_00036.jpg (438 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-28_00036.jpg
438 KB, 1400x1050
>>331248985
>With my life being all shitty
Sounds like acid is just what you need to revive your love of life, i'd recommend doing some research about it so you get an decent idea of what it is
Seriously, I would strongly recommend acid to anyone who doesn't like their life. It may very well make you have a massive existential realization that completely changes your life for the better
And acid is one of the least additive drugs out there
>>331249401
yeah I don't really touch that stuff, just weed and acid when I can get it
>>331249613
>waste of your money
well obviously not since I enjoyed it, and I've spent trips with just music too
Why not try different things?
>>
Video games are one of the worst drug activities, in my opinion. Im not talking about getting stoned and drunk and playing games with your friends, im talking about DRUG drugs.

When I'm tripping balls I can barely figure out how to open a Spotify playlist, let alone play a video game.

When ive sunk my day's pay into lines of opiates, I dont want to spend my nod stressing myself over the mechanics of a game.

When I'm sweating my balls off and my hearts about to give out on a binge of amphetamines... actually video games are pretty fun on coke or adderall. I remember having a few all night gaming sessions on amphs

The point is, video games are a cognitively taxing activities, and drugs steal a lot of your cognition. Generally games are a frustrating experience on drugs in my experience
>>
Should I eat this half 8th of shrooms I've had laying in a drawer for months?
>>
>>331250580
Thats not really enough for a trip but if youre really bored and have weed to accompany it it might be worthwhile
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.