[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last time we had one of these threads was pretty cool and had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: 1458331898875.png (938 KB, 948x1256) Image search: [Google]
1458331898875.png
938 KB, 948x1256
Last time we had one of these threads was pretty cool and had alot of neat reccomendations, so let's have another

Sell me out on the game you're playing right now /v/. Whatever it is shill it like you've been playtesting that shit backwards and forwards and know it like the back of your hand. Convince me that your game is worth playing at all
>>
>>331242102
Was the zero suit a mistake?
>>
File: 1LO6run.png (441 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1LO6run.png
441 KB, 1000x500
Do you hate that every game takes 30 years to start? This game literally starts right after the intro and your able to access bros moves and hammers in the first fight

Bosses are the best fucking shit in existance, they are fucking fun and hard and easily worth waiting for the next

Gameplay has struck the perfect formula of having 3 people and giving you unique options, Paper Mario works really fucking well

NO MORE TOUCHSCREEN AND GYROSHIT GIMMICKS PLAGUING SPECIAL ATTACKS AND MINIGAMES

Papercraft Mario is fun to drive, and as stated above, your not forced to turn your 3DS or use Gyrocontrols

Streamlined feel, less backtracking and when you do, it's to open entirely new areas with a new shortcut that isnt even backtracking

D-A-S-H S-O-C-K-S is the best fucking invention, literally Miyamoto's only invovlement

Character interractions are fun as fuck and seeing the Mario world and it's characters given character development instead of relying on OC character was interesting to see, it makes the characters themselves more fun
>>
>>331242102
Deadbolt scratches my Hotline Miami itch. Plays like a 2-dimensional version of it.

Only con is there is no way to buy the soundtrack or download it.
>>
>>331242286
Taking Metroid out of her suit at all was a mistake
>>
File: 1414089430215.png (66 KB, 233x475) Image search: [Google]
1414089430215.png
66 KB, 233x475
>>331242102
>ACNL
It has Isabelle! Isabelle is cute! Isabelle is best! Isabelle will die for you! Isabelle will kill for you! Isabelle is the most famous Nintendo girl! Isabelle saved the 3ds! Isabelle saved the Wii U! Buy a 3ds for Isabelle! Collect Isabelle badges! Buy Isabelle Amiibo! Buy Isabelle Nendoroids! Download Isabelle Mario Kart DLC!

ISABELLE
S
A
B
E
L
L
E
>>
>>331243451
agreed. nobody likes to see tits. disgusting
>>
File: 1455043051593.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455043051593.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
Pretty much the same as Ys 7
Shit is boring as fuck and the AI sucks your party members get themselves killed within seconds if you're not controlling them.
Don't buy.
>>
>>331242986
Well I've been putting it off, but how can I not play now
>>
>>331243669
c-cute
>>
Ever wonder what it's like to dress up as a rain boot wearing, America jumpsuit Groucho Marx glasses wearing champion of the people during a zombie apocalypse?
Now you can with Dead Rising 2!
Play as stunt driver and possibly best video game dad ever, Chuck Greene, as he tries to figure out what the fuck just happened in Las Ve- Fortune City and to make sure his sweet little daughter makes it through.
There's action! Suspense! Deep chara- COME THE FUCK ON, YOU USELESS FUCKING SURVIVORS, I SWEAR TO FUCK I CAN CRAWL FASTER THAN YOU- STOP GETTING GRABBED, YOU CUNT!
made by Capcom, a company that seriously does nothing wrong at any point ever, you can be assured that it's a swell game!
Or play OTR since it has literally best Frank West.
>>
File: NPJH00142_00005.jpg (63 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
NPJH00142_00005.jpg
63 KB, 480x272
Do you like Card Games?

Do you like Anime?

Do you like Anime in your Card Games?

This shit has over 4k cards, and no IAPs. You can get every card by playing, and it's super generous with the money as well. I'm 5 hours in with 3 working decks and over 700 cards.

Story mode is the most ridiculous shit ever, where you play through the anime plotlines. You fight Ancient Egyptians, Aliens, Monsters, Mayan Gods, Spikey Haired Protagonists, and more totally out of place enemies in an incredibly open story mode.

You team up with one of 30+ characters for Tag Duels, all of which are fully voiced with special lines for using the cards they have in the show.

Deck editor is 9/10, you can save and load 299 custom decks along with any of the games pre-created recipes. There's an incredibly comprehensive search tool, making finding the cards you need a breeze. You can edit your Tag Partners deck to your hearts content as well.

TL;DR This is what Hearthstone should have been like. Get the English Patched ISO. My only complaint is that the story mode translators were retards, but it wasn't like anyone would take this seriously in the first place.
>>
File: HITMAN.jpg (54 KB, 1140x335) Image search: [Google]
HITMAN.jpg
54 KB, 1140x335
Its basically Blood Money 2.

The maps are back to being big sandboxes, no more linear point A to point B gameplay that Absolution had, the disguises actually work again and no longer does every cop know every other cop in the map, but neither are disguises overpowered as some more observant people will be able to see right through you, forcing you to switch disguises or find an alternate path through because using Instinct as a "tip your hat" mechanic to fool guards is no longer a thing.

But the best part is how much freedom you have when executing hits. There are so many ways you can kill your targets, from accidents, to poisons, to even pushing one of your targets off the top floor onto your other target on the bottom floor, killing them both.
>>
>>331242102
I wish this happens to samus, knowing nintendo probably not
>>
File: gfs_599282_2_4_mid.jpg (49 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
gfs_599282_2_4_mid.jpg
49 KB, 540x304
Its Valkyrie Profile 3
>>
>>331245602
IS FUCKING GOLD

>Actual expansions
>META af for 2014/15 format
>can get very ''''''''hard'''''' but reward you
>>
>>331242286
not for my dick
>>
>>331242286

Do you really have to ask?

>before
>alien hybrid out for revenge

>after
>latex anime princess
>>
You get to juke the fuck out of idiots and then soar through the sky like a four-wheeled metal eagle to slamdunk the ball into the other teams goal with one second left on the clock
>>
>>331242102
Starcraft: Mass Recall

Requires some trickery to get it to work with Starcraft 2: Starter edition but once it's up, it works fine.

It's the engine improvements from SC2 over Sc1, with better AI, Sc1's balance, and All six original episodes from SC1 with some cut content.

It's also HARD AS FUCK.
>>
Smite, it's a MOBA but it's fun to play

The 3rd person camera makes all the difference for me. Everything feels more action-y and because players can't see all around them ganks feel a lot more satisfying

I also enjoy how they chose gods as the playable characters, leads to some interesting themed characters because they're based on existing legends or whatever

Chang'e best god
>>
>>331250514
Also secret agent Apollo is fucking fun.
>>
>>331242286
In Zero Mission? No. It was a neat little stealth segment.

In Smash and Other M? Absolutely
>>
>>331249539
I love how before Zero suit, she was 6'Fuck huge and all muscle, and afterwards, shes now like 5' fuckable and 'petite'.

That's not a warrior, goddamn it. Fucking give me amazon warrior bird woman again.
>>
File: nintendo-land-attraction-tour.png (503 KB, 854x417) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-land-attraction-tour.png
503 KB, 854x417
Do you have 4 friends? Because if you do, you should buy this shit for $12 used. The games are fun, but the real joy is the attraction tour on the bottom. No one talks about it, which is a fucking shame.

You like Mario Party? Because it's Mario Party without the board. You pass around the gamepad and play games for a set number of rounds. They give you 4 games to pick from, each ranging in points. Do you challenge your friend in an intense archery contest? Test your luck in a 4v1 game where you need to run for your life? Dance to the beat with the current point leader for a chance to triple your score? You pick what you want, and watch the other players bet on you. You play the game while your friends hoot and holler as their bets win/lose them points. Then, pass the gamepad and repeat.

Seriously, it's a blast. Makes you remember when games were fun. Get some buddy, get some beer, and just have fun.
>>
>>331250013
Does it have the voice acting from SC1?
>>
>>331243274
Hotline Miami is in 2D, not to be that guy. Deadbolt is pretty fun, though.
>>
File: 1458291424241.png (461 KB, 785x552) Image search: [Google]
1458291424241.png
461 KB, 785x552
>>331242102
S-sorry...
>>
>>331242286
Absolutely. I hope in Prime 4 they literally make her an unfuckable Chozo hybrid monster.

Just kidding that'd be catering to my monstergirl fetish.
>>
>>331251951
monster girls? how do you feel about tentacles...?
>>
>>331251654
Where's the uncropped version? My dick requires zss covered in cum
>>
>>331251138
>implying warriors can't be cute girls
Just because Samus is Samus doesn't mean she can't act a little more human.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.