[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Answer me this, what line of reasoning lead you to believe that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: sony-nintendo-microsoft.png (90 KB, 466x328) Image search: [Google]
sony-nintendo-microsoft.png
90 KB, 466x328
Answer me this, what line of reasoning lead you to believe that you are only allowed to support one of these?
>>
You probably should only support one, just don't be a fanboy about it.

It's why PC is preferable to me nowadays. I just see multiple sets of unique, but still reasonably similar, hardware as frivolous spending.
>>
Because only the first one will avoid going under :^)
>>
nintendo is the only way to go
>>
I don't support them

I just have to buy one their system because it has games that interest me
>>
consolewar fags have no logic behind their loyalty.
>>
Nothing. Sonytendo + Windows here.
>>
>>331233476
There is no reason, it's just shitposters. I like my PS4 and my Wii U.
I don't have an Xbone because I personally just don't like what they offer.
>>
>>331235476
t. Alison "Pedo-tan" Rapp
>>
>>331233476
PSx and Xbox don't have many games that intrest me, and the few they have that do are usually on steam. Nintendo, in the meantime has huge number of exclusive, a usually more affordable console, and h/w that usually has some interesting feature. It's really a no brainer why PC+nintendo is master race
>>
>>331233476
You should only support one, because only one of them deserves support. The one that has games. I don't even have to say who it is, we all know. It's just that some people are in denial about it, and that's what sparks all the fanboy debates and shitposting.
>>
If you are not with me... THEN YOU ARE MY ENEMY
>>
Console war kids are just tight on money/their parents only allow them to have one, so they have to convince themselves that the one they got is the right one and everyone else is wrong, otherwise they might feel like they're missing out on something.
>>
Because Nintendo is part of my life and makes the best video games.
>>
The other two are significantly more retarded.
>>
The reason why most of us only support one of them is because most of us can only afford to get just one of their consoles & games every few years....and then we get the sour grapes attitude towards the ones we didn't get.

Any other reason that's given in this thread is bullshit.

"Oh, this one has better graphics.....oh, this one is more powerful.....oh, this one has better exclusives...." fuck off. You'd buy ALL if you were rich enough; admit it
>>
>>331233476
Sony and Microsoft were functionally the same the last 3 gens
>>
>Answer me this, what line of reasoning lead you to believe that you are allowed to support any of these?
GNU/Linux PC Gaming True Master Race.
>>
>>331233476
Sony and microsoft are completely interchangeable whilst nintendo is for children or manchildren who refuse to grow up
>>
>>331236407
the fuck you need an exclusive for?
to make you feel special?

if anything exclusive are cancer for gamer because we want it all or as much as possible.
>>
>>331233476
I support two of those 3.

Though I believe all 3 are currently making some bad/questionable decisions.
>>
>>331243112
This is the correct answer. We all want a diverse gaming experience with games that satisfy a wide variety of challenges and such, but we are not able to afford this due to lack of money.
>>
>>331235360
lol microsoft is a much better company than sony.
>>
>>331243991

It's too uncommon in this day and age to possibly be cancer, most big name titles are multiplats. It's safe to say exclusives will die out completely one day. Which is good, because people will finally stop crying like bitches that they can't play the latest Mario game that they claim is only for babies.
>>
>>331245473

they're both shit m8
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.