[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 21146-e94e8259.jpg (2 MB, 3456x1944) Image search: [Google]
21146-e94e8259.jpg
2 MB, 3456x1944
Its 2016, how can someone even try to defend this joke meme?
I mean come the fuck on dude, "muh eemarsion"
NONONO
Games are literally turning into literal excrement, only hope of salvation is the new doom, fucking insane action moves, real heavy metal music, fuck off trash ass shit like shitter 3 or analout 4, "muh eemarsion" fuck that.
If you want to walk into the forest go and fucing do it, stupid walk simulators
BALL OF STEEL FOR LIFE
>>
If you're going to post, make them coherent thoughts you stupid faggot
>>
>>331233042
IMA HARDCORE GAMER, U MAD?
g build ur shit house in shitcraft, U MAD??????
OWNED 4LIFE
>>
>>331232923
You have to set the hook before trying to real in dude. Your bait is too weak
>>
Variety is the spice of life you fucking inbred monkey
>>
>>331232923
I can't tell if this is ironic shilling or genuine shilling
>>
>>331233205
RELAX , IM TRYING THIS AND ITS GONNA WORK, 2 DAYS AGO POSTED A SHIT SCREENSHOTS, 2 WORDS, PPL GOT MAD AS FUCK FOR 2 DAYS, NOW EAT SHIT PLEASE
>>
>>331232923
I think OP is just rambling as a mentally ill person, give him a break.
>>
>>331233462
>>
File: 1456525104215.gif (4 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1456525104215.gif
4 MB, 267x200
>>
>>331233171
lol how embearsing
>>
File: 1431706344323.gif (398 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1431706344323.gif
398 KB, 300x167
>>
>>331233332
True genuine shitposting always concerns me.

Even "standard" shitposting where you're clearly making stupid points makes sense. It's clear why you're doing it. But shit like this is legitimately just inane rambling and I do wonder who types this kind of actual nonsense out.

It's the same feeling when I see people make threads on here or /vg/ where it's "hey come raid this Twitch streamer XDDD". Are these people not aware nobody on /v/ is going to join them? Is this actually there first time posting here?
>>
No matter how autistic OP is, he has a point. Literally no games go full CUHRAYZEE anymore which can be fun and good too.
>>
I listen to metal but like a lot of other stuff but it seems like a lot of people only consider metal good music and I don't know how that's even possible.

Also the new Doom looks like garbage. Not defending TW3 but defending the new Doom is stupid.
>>
>>331235792
There are plenty of games that do. I don't personally find them fun but people like you and OP seem to want every game to cater to your specific tastes, which is no better than what games are doing right now.
>>
>>331232923
this is a meme
im a meme
youre a meme
hes a meme
we are all memes
living a meme in memeciety
a life without memes is a memeingless life
dont let your memes be "memes"
as i lost my will to meme a long time ago
i will now commit sudoku
t. may may
p.s. witcher 3 is ass and no immersion cant fix his shitty sword ballerina style
>>
>>331236164
Name 5 new AAA games like that. Also never said every game has to be like it.
>>
>>331236756
Bayonetta 2
DMC (and the new one if that's happening)
All those indie arena shooters
MGR
That Platinum Avatar game
That Platinum Transformers game

Probably more but like I said I don't generally like them and don't really follow the development of these types of games. And there are 3 similar Platinum games coming out in the next few years.
>>
I like a video game.
You don't like the video game?
That sucks. Good thing I bought the video game and you didn't.
There aren't any new games coming out that you like?
Maybe you need new hobby.
I will keep buying the video games that I like.
>>
>>331237441

The new DMC really didn't go that crazy, IT was generic crazy if anything.

That end boss fight in MGR though, oh shit we need more of that.
>>
>calls witcher literal shit
>says only hope is new doom
wew lad
>>
>>331239040

I miss wew lad
>>
>>331232923
hi mr romero
>>
New Doom is shite, like everything that came out of id software after 1999
>>
File: luigi_disapointed2.jpg (12 KB, 127x138) Image search: [Google]
luigi_disapointed2.jpg
12 KB, 127x138
>new doom

>salvation

You're on for a deception ride like no other, friendo
>>
Ahh so YOU are the one guy that gives a fuck about doom.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.