[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST. LIKE. CALL OF DUTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
JUST. LIKE. CALL OF DUTY
>>
realer than real life
>>
File: p.jpg (137 KB, 958x563) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
137 KB, 958x563
i think it looks kind of neat, reminds me of the kind of stuff you'd see in 2005-6
>>
This would be really cool if they incorporated vr video into the dvd release
>>
Honestly it looks kinda fun to watch.

It's got Shartlo Copely, I don't even know what he's saying half the time.
>>
could be a modern far cry
>>
File: VictoriaShootout.webm (3 MB, 840x350) Image search: [Google]
VictoriaShootout.webm
3 MB, 840x350
I wonder how they do those action scenes that look like one take. Long takes are my fetish.

>>331229363
Sharlto Copley is great.
>>
>>331229376
Like a Far Cry with guns?
>>
File: 1457911571568.png (71 KB, 226x234) Image search: [Google]
1457911571568.png
71 KB, 226x234
When will this shit be available online?
>>
>>331229460
I hear you on that one. Long ass takes are a thing of fucking beauty.
>>
>>331230635
Have you seen the movie I posted, Victoria? It's a 2 hour and 15 minute long movie shot in one take. It beat the previously longest one take movie that's in the Guinness Book of World Records by about 20 minutes.
>>
>>331230932
No, but I know what movie
I have to watch now.
>>
>>331229465
did u not play every other far cry but the newest one.
Are you fucking stupid.
>>
>>331229460
>>331230932
The camera is all over the place in that, just because it's shot in one take doesn't excuse that.
The True Detective Season 1 scene has just as much action but the camera isn't going all over the fucking place
>>
>>331231425
Wait a minute. So it's more like a Skyrim without guns with guns?
>>
The movie is probably going to be shit in multiple ways, but the whole "First Person" thing going on the entire time is interesting enough to make me want to watch it. It might even save the movie somehow.
>>
>>331231425
underage detected
>>
>>331232495
I've never watched True Detective but if you don't ever cut you can't perfectly place the camera or set it up properly, especially if your movie takes place in multiple areas. Cameras in a lot of movies are steady because they have large setups to smoothly move and pan the camera. You can't do that if your characters are going to a lot of different areas and doing a lot of things when you don't have time to set up a camera system because the camera is just constantly rolling.

If it was just with long takes with cuts in between I would agree with you but this movie is a single take with lots of stuff going on. They move from a nightclub, walk around a city for a bit, drive to various places, there's some action, and more driving and walking from place to place with no time to set up a system to make the camera move smoothly because the camera never stops rolling.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.