[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you buy it? How is it? First impressions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
Did you buy it? How is it? First impressions?
>>
Bump. Thinking about picking this up and would like to know how people are finding it.
>>
>>331220691
Great gameplay simple enough to get into quickly.
The roster lets it down.

Overall it's a good game.
>>
Waiting for my copy to arrive. I didn't follow any news about it so all I know is the roster. Hope it's good.
>>
why did you add punctuation to your thread name

Also no, I didn't buy it. But I might if it gets enough DLC.
>>
>>331221171
>The roster lets it down.
Getting more characters via future updates.
>>
did they ever reveal if we can use controllers besides the fucking awful tablet? It would be nice if it supported Gamecube or Wii Classic Controllers
>>
>>331221315
Mobile added by default. Does it upset you?
>>
>>331221507
Source?

>>331221536
Only supports
Wii Classic
Remote and nunchuck
Pro
Hori
and the pad.
>>
Having such a small roster in a Pokemon themed game is pretty counter intuitive, the appeal of Pokemon is the number of different interesting Pokemon available.
>>
I like it, but the roster is already holding it back. Not enough variety in opponents.
>>
>>331221857
This isn't a regular pokemon game anon, this is a fighting game with a Pokemon skin.
In any case do you know how long fighters take to make and balance?
>>
The roster sucks, and there's nothing to do outside the default fight mode.

Gameplay is decent
>>
>>331221659
Not that guy, but it's confirmed for getting DLC. Could even be free. Time will tell.
>>
>>331223919
It was confirmed Pokken ISN'T getting DLC.
>>
>>331223919
source?
>>
>>331223919
>>331223995
You're both full of shit. They said they don't have plan for DLC as of now, similar to what Sakurai said for Smash 4.
>>
>>331224298
A year before release and not a month.

Expect nothing.
>>
>>331221315
Why do you namefag?
>>
>>331224298
Highly rumored and very likely. No plans = distant future, possibly 4-5 months.
>>
>>331220691

Is it true you can only control movement with the D-pad?

Can you use the sticks?
>>
>>331224298
Smash 4 didn't come out at the end of the Wii U's life span.
>>
File: 1458084197553.gif (66 KB, 481x291) Image search: [Google]
1458084197553.gif
66 KB, 481x291
Its a solid game, deep fighting system, all the characters feel great and different even clones and much more to do then SFV needs a bigger roster but that can be improved with patches and dlc
>>
>>331226664
You can use the stick, but it's designed for dpad so don't expect more precise movement.
>>
Netcode surprisingly solid despite it being release day
Gengar main here who does /v/ main?
>>
>>331224298
This.
>smash wont get...it did
>____ wont get...it did/does/will
If the game itself sells, and Nintendo can project sales from DLC, then it will happen. Regardless of what/when they said previously. Thinking anything but is pretty immature
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.