[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't. I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9
File: 1458157301567.png (79 KB, 190x283) Image search: [Google]
1458157301567.png
79 KB, 190x283
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't.
I recently purchased Twilight Princess HD and began playing it in the living room while my roommate (female) watched. She is a "grrl gamer" and wears Zelda shirts and talks about how much she loves video games all while never playing them. She buys all the latest games and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in TPHD and she said, "I love this guy... first example of diversity in a Zelda game."
I nearly lost it. I finished his dialog, went to the menu, saved and quit. I haven't played since.
I had been losing interest in games over the years, slowly waning down to less than an hour per week, but I think this really did it for me.
Her comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding video games. She wasn't even correct, but she *had* to say it.
Sorry for the blog post. I don't have many friends who would understand why this is a problem. Thank you for reading.
>>
Just do what I do and play them ironically...
>>
>>331220540
Stop browsing /v/

No seriously, stop. It helps.
>>
>>331220540
>being this autistic
>>
>>331220540
Just rape her fammo, it's the only way
>>
Oh but you can copy paste this shit on /v/ everyday
>>
This thread will get over 500 replies, just wait and see

Fuck this dogshit board
>>
You're taking games way too seriously bro.
>>
>>331220540
Stop posting this shit every day you nigger.
>>
>>331220540
Zelda games are shit anyway get to playing some pinball
>>
>>331220540
I don't get how lamp oil dude is an "example of diversity."

Is it because he's retarded?
>>
Okay. Goodbye.
>>
>>331220540
Pasta thread.
>>
>>331220540
So you just post this when you're bored or do you post it and just smile know how many autists your triggered and abandon the thread?
>>
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
File: 1458157301567.jpg (22 KB, 190x283) Image search: [Google]
1458157301567.jpg
22 KB, 190x283
I can't browse /v/ anymore. I just can't.
I recently purchased Twilight Princess HD and began playing it in the living room while my roommate (/v/) watched. He is a "/v/irgin" and wears Zelda shirts and talks about how much he hates video games all while never playing them. He buys all the latest games and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in TPHD and he said, "I love this guy... first example of diversity in a Zelda game :^)”
I nearly lost it. I finished his dialog, went to the menu, saved and quit. I haven't played since.
I had been losing interest in /v/ over the years, slowly waning down to less than an hour per week, but I think this really did it for me.
His comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding /v/. He wasn't even correct, but he *had* to say it.
Sorry for the blog post. I don't have many friends.
>>
File: 1332037361092.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1332037361092.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>331220540
Instead of silently sperging, you should have questioned that comment, and even go as far as to debating whether it was valid or not.

At the very least, you can passive-aggressively assert your stance, but nope, you lost you chance, and now you will never play a video game because of your petty, non-existent beta morals.
>>
File: Lanky_Kong_(Donkey_Kong_64).png (232 KB, 496x525) Image search: [Google]
Lanky_Kong_(Donkey_Kong_64).png
232 KB, 496x525
I can't stay on Kong Island anymore. I just can't.
I recently purchased a giant golden banana and began eating it in the living room while my roommate (Lanky Kong) watched. HE is a "Kong" and wears funny shirts and talks about how much HE digs this tune all while never listening to it. HE buys all the latest tunes and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, HE posed himself like pic related and HE said, "I can stretch my hands just for you”
I nearly lost it. I finished my banana, went to the kitchen, trashed all the bananas and quit. I haven't eaten a banana since.
I had been losing interest in Kong Island over the years, but I think this really did it for me.
His comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding Kong Island. HE wasn't even correct, but HE *had* to say it.
>>
>>331224036
HE HAS NO TASTE
THIS KONG HAS A FUNNY FACE
>>
File: bane big guy.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bane big guy.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
I can't watch movies anymore. I just can't.
I recently purchased a DVD of The Dark Knight Rises and began playing it in the living room while my roommate (some faggot from /tv/) watched. He is a "/tv/irgin" and wears Nolan shirts and talks about how much he hates movies all while never playing them. He buys all the latest movies and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in The Dark Knight Rises and he said, "I love this guy... he's big for you”
I nearly lost it. I finished the scene, went to the DVD menu and quit. I haven't played since.
I had been losing interest in movies over the years, slowly waning down to less than one per week, but I think this really did it for me.
His comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding movies. He wasn't even correct, but he *had* to say it.
>>
File: 1426515398543.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1426515398543.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>331223404
>>331224036
>>331224546

>this posts
>>
>>331220761
This.
>>
File: Double-Clawshot-e1361261680779.jpg (43 KB, 635x315) Image search: [Google]
Double-Clawshot-e1361261680779.jpg
43 KB, 635x315
I can finally play video games again, I just can!!
I recently purchased Twilight Princess HD and began playing it in the living room while my roomate (male) watched. He is a regullar gamer too and knows how to hide his powerlevel and not act like an autist in public all while playing even some super niche weaboo games here and there. He pirates all the latest games because he says he doesn't support microtransactions/dlc in its current form. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in TPHD and he said, "I love this thing... first example of a cool weapon in a Zelda game in a while."
I beamed, it was my favorite item too. I went to the menu, saved and forged on. Beat it later that night with him there.
I had been losing interest in games over the years, slowly waning don to less than an hour per week, but I think this really did it for me. I remember that rush of blasting through a game with a good friend.
His comment was so representative of exactly what was right with TPHD. He was so spot on and was right to say it.
Sorry for the blog post. I pick good friends over dumb sluts because of quality experiences like this. Thank you for reading.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-05-20-44-34.jpg (904 KB, 1440x877) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-05-20-44-34.jpg
904 KB, 1440x877
>>331221508
THIIIIIIIIIISSS
>>
Ow OP, you are one colossal faggot.
You're actually getting mad over video games.
>>
File: bIiplYg.gif (3 MB, 469x302) Image search: [Google]
bIiplYg.gif
3 MB, 469x302
>>331220540
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't.
I recently purchased Metal Gear Solid 3 HD and began playing it in the living room while my roomate (female) watched. She is a "grrl gamer" and wears Metal Gear Solid V shirts and talks about how much she loves video games all while never playing them. She buys all the DLCs and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in MGS3HD and she said, "I love this guy... first example of manliness in a Metal Gear Solid game."
I nearly lost it. I finished the unending cutscene, went to the menu, saved and quit. I haven't played since.
I had been losing interest in games over the years, slowly waning down to less than an hour per week, but I think this really did it for me.
Her comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding video games. She wasn't even correct, but she *had* to say it.
Sorry for the blog post. I don't have many friends who would understand why this is a problem. Thank you for reading.
>>
>>331220540
>these threads start popping up right before the youtube debut of TBFP's Twilight Princess playthrough

Fuck off, Woolie.
>>
Is this the birth of a new epic dank meme?
>>
>>331230275
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.