[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This wasn't really a good game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
This wasn't really a good game.
>>
it was just ok. too reliant on nostalgia
>>
>>331216247
true 'nuff. you can 100% this shit in like a day. wish it had more content in it
>>
link to the past is one of the best games ever made
it's still good in 2013
>>
5/10 it was a decent time waster

Zeldafags will praise anything
>>
>>331216247
>not good
I disagree, Its a solid game but it is way too short

really enjoyed the actual utilization of money in the game, it was always really trivial in almost all iterations before it

dungeons were all solid but only like two were great and the bosses were more or less mediocre
>>
Meh. Gameplay was there.

Everything else was just eh.
>>
>>331216390
This. Gameplay is great, graphics held up well. Especially since pixel graphics havent died off, meaning it still looks great by today's standards.
>>
>>331216247
Someone might like it if they never played LTTP. Even then it's still way too easy, like every modern Zelda
>>
I hate how the game is so bland in the difficulty department. All dungeons feel easy and reliant on the item rental gimmick. Zelda games need a sense of accomplishment and make you feel you're growing stronger with each dungeon, even Zelda 1 made you feel like your were accomplishing shit even if you weren't following the dungeon order, but this game, just felt like I was just completing dungeons and moving to the next almost uneventfully.
>>
Plays more like a reboot.
>>
It was a good game, just not incredible. Not the top of the class but it still got a passing grade.
>>
you're absolutely right
>>
It wasn't necessarily bad, but the way you could tackle the dungeons in any order made them feel watered down. The game was too easy.
>>
I have yet to play it and I will probably never will but as a matter of fact I know that wasn't really a good game.
>>
GameSpot game of the year on a handheld console.
Clearly trash
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.