[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Framerate on pic related is unplayable. Is the Vita version good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: TD198.jpg (251 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
TD198.jpg
251 KB, 1024x1024
Framerate on pic related is unplayable. Is the Vita version good?

What about MGS3 and Warriors games? 3DS framerate is total ass.

Starting to think I should have gone with a Vita.
>>
>>331211959
Of course, Vita simply is better hardware.
>>
Kid Icarus Uprising and Smash Bros are pretty good.

The Binding Of Isaac Rebirth and Shovel Knight are also on 3DS if you're into those kind of games
>>
>>331212198
I appreciate the suggestions but I already have the ninty games.

However I play SASRT an unhealthy amount of time at home and my 3ds would probably collect dust VS a Vita if the Vita version is actually playable.

The demo on 3DS is barely playable but still playable so I bought it and fuck, every other stage runs at like 5fps.
>>
>>331211959
Do you have to play it on a handheld? You should've got it for PC, only version with 60fps and has more content.

Also only get Hyrule Warriors if you have have N3DS.
>>
>>331212515
Did you just fucking recommend him Hyrule warriors legends on n3ds?

Did you take a glance at it's performance on youtube before suggesting horse shit? Consider me rused
>>
>>331212515
Already play it on PC. I want a handheld version for trips and shit. I travel and commute a lot.
>>
>shitty 4 year old multiplat game isnt so great on 3DS

Wew lad
>>
>>331212660
Hyrule Warriors Legends is actually pretty decent on N3DS. But yeah, the version for the regular one looks unplayable.
>>
>>331212660
This, I have a N3DSXL and the demo runs (and looks) like fucking shit. I already have it on Wii U where It's barely playable to begin with.
>>
>>331211959
Vita is seriously the perfect handheld, but too bad no gaems and is dropped already. I don't know how Sony fucked up so hard.
>>
>>331212660
It obviously isn't as good as the original version. But I found it playable. Maybe get it on a sale if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>331212660

Are you mistaking 3DS with N3DS?
>>
File: 1458246356067.gif (2 MB, 457x321) Image search: [Google]
1458246356067.gif
2 MB, 457x321
>>331212879
Stop this shill

First you tell op to get it, now me
>>
>>331213014
Everyone that disagrees with you isn't a shill, dummy. I actually pirated it. It runs fine. O3DS version is dogshit, though.
>>
>>331212867
I want to play a few Vita games:
Shinobido 2
Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2
Sanic Racing
Mahvel Capukon 3
MGS2 and 3
Samurai Warriors 4 II
Toukiden 2 (Kiwami was OK on PC)
CROWS (looks OK in the trailers)
Bloodstained (looks fine so far)

Plus a bunch of PS1 games that I already play on my phone but I need to carry a fucking Dualshock 4 with the GCM10 and It's a pain in the ass.

Shit like the megamans and Striders, SF Alpha 3...

But the important question is: Is Sanic good on Vita?
>>
>>331213139
I finished the game, I can actually say is fucking awful.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.