[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck happened? They just dropped off the map completely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 570704.png (4 KB, 180x173) Image search: [Google]
570704.png
4 KB, 180x173
What the fuck happened? They just dropped off the map completely.
>>
Making good games is no longer profitable
>>
>>331209410
I don't know but perhaps its for the best
>>
>>331209479
/thread
>>
>>331209410
>Best Treasure game?
My vote is for Dynamite Headdy
>>
>>331209410
Last bombcast it was said that they're pretty much out of the business, only handling license stuff for games they've already made.
>>
>>331209410
http://www.destructoid.com/treasure-has-plans-for-more-ports-to-steam-and-a-new-game-269710.phtml
>this was 2 years ago
>nothing has happened since
>>
>>331210563
Silhouette Mirage, Bangai-O, Mischief Makers.

Too many.
>>
>>331209410
At least their quality in vidya was consistent. Pic related.
>>
>>331209410
Treasure seems like the kind of company that couldn't keep up with how industry changed
>>
>>331210743
Mischeif makers was kinda meh to me

Bangai-O was pure hype tho
>>
>>331210837
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE MISCHIEF MAKERS!
>>
>>331210928
I got it for 120$ when i was a kid

I beat it pretty quickly and then it got stale pretty fast. Maybe that's why it's meh tier for me.

Dynamite Headdy on the other hand, I never actually beat that game, it was fucking hard
>>
>>331210808
I love this game
>>
People make a developer great.

Not a fucking name. Its why Rare in the 90's isnt the same as Rare now. Because of the employees.
>>
>>331210657

They made a game for Capcom that fucking BOMBEDDDDDD. It was supposed to be a huge franchise with an anime tie in and toys and flopped spectacularly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.