[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM A BACON MAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20 KB, 480x360
I AM A BACON MAN
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 468x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 468x360
Jeeze, Phil. Everyone knows the Canadian government OWNS the bacon industry and have been testing DNA experiments to make real Bacon Men. That's where we get Kevin. Bacon. Kevin Bacon.

But that's REALLY a conspiracy from the Chik-fil-a cows, in case the chicken thing doesn't pan out, like we know it WON'T.
>>
I'M BIG FAT GUY
>>
>>331208013
I watched all of it. Every episode.

Space Tree still holds up today, this shit doesnt.
>>
>>331210034
tru
>>
Man, I used to love watching this shit along with Homestar Runner back in High School.

>Bonus Stage's creator got so butthurt he wiped all of his shit off the internet

Is there anywhere you can still watch it?
>>
>>331212123
THREE THREE,
ONE TWO ONE TWO
MIC CHECK, ONE TWO THREE
>>
>>331212336
>ULTIMATE
>SPINNING
>DESTINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1446117230412.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1446117230412.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>331212123
>kids today probably have no idea what homestar runner even is
>>
do you have a ticket to ride

i got a ticket to ride to the other side
>>
>>331212631
I have every single DVD set, some of the figures, the Kick the Cheat plush, and all of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People.

I will keep it alive myself if I have to god dammit.
>>
I got into Bonus Stage when it only had like 4 episodes, forgot about it for like a year or two and came back and saw everything and loved it

Was just thinking about it the other day and saw that it was all purged and people said the creator killed it and went on a hissy fit, what exactly happened?
>>
>>331212631
>watching one of the more recent homestar runner updates
>they still got it
How dew they dew it?
>>
>>331210034
I watched every episode and can't remember a single thing about it, besides one was a robot maybe, and they switched voices.
>>
>>331212792
Typical manchild breakdown

>I can't do Bonus Stage forever guys, I have other stuff I want to make
>Yeah but can you at least finish the story
>Okay fine here's how it ends
>That's stupid
>OMG YOU PEOPLE ARE SO ENTITLED I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU, I FUCKING HATE BONUS STAGE, I'M NEVER DOING ANYTHING FOR ANYONE EVER AGAIN
>deletes site
>deletes backup site someone else hosted
>Demanded the Bonus Stage archives shut down
>Sits on his ownership like a fucking Jew and throws a hissy fit any time someone uploads Bonus Stage backups to youtube

That's all I'm aware of because I can't deal with the stupid cunt
>>
>>331212631
At least toons still come out every eon, so HR is not truly dead yet
>>
I am home
>>
>>331213409
and he has 11 episodes to go. The least he can do is just make them and be done with it. Might be half-assed but it'll be better than what he gave us.
>>
>>331212631

Homestar Runner was a major influence on all of the popular Cartoon Network and Disney cartoons right now. I think the Homestar Runner guys are even working on some Disney shows, last time I checked.

It didn't die. It's just evolving.
>>
>>331213735
He never even animated the ending as far as I'm aware.

Let me try to pick my brain back to almost ten years ago and I don't think I can... The only thing I remember is he made some random girl character be the bad guy all along, and it made no fucking sense because she had been fighting the bad guy alongside everyone else the whole time.

Shit reeked of asspull so hard it wasn't funny.
>>
>>331214110
Yeah but this is Bonus Stage so the complex of the plot is almost to non-existed.
>>
>>331213409
To this day, he has been doing new shows every year, but he 'kinda' brought back the main cast in...another form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBLw9HLwUps&list=PLVztdvLo9C11wFo9ePZo3DA2-zJRlIJf9&index=4
>>
>>331208013
God damn, I thought I was the only one who watched this shit.

If I go back and watch it, it's gonna be shit, isn't it?
>>
>>331215895
I did. It is.
>>
>>331215895
You can still laugh at some.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.