[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a reason why so many people suck this game's dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: Borderlands2boxart3.jpg (74 KB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
Borderlands2boxart3.jpg
74 KB, 250x360
Is there a reason why so many people suck this game's dick? The framerate is awful, the gameplay is just bullet sponge shit with pew-pew weapons, the characters and dialogue are the only examples in video games that actually make me cringe because they're so reddit tier, and even compared to Borderlands 1, this game seems to be complete shit. I've restarted the game 3 times over, thinking it'd be better on the next playthrough, but it hasn't.
>>
>>331207913
Play with friends. That's why it's the best. Just enjoy and have fun with your buddy
>>
>>331208020
I have none
Such is life
>>
>>331208020
This is what I hear from pretty much every person I know who has Borderlands 2. Having a fun multiplayer doesn't excuse the shitty singleplayer, especially if it's a co-op game.
>>
Borderlands 1 was the best one.

BL2 was still enjoyable because the levels were pretty good.
>>
>>331207913
It looks good, it plays good until you get to NG++, there's good enemy and environment variety, Torgue guns.
>>
I am playing this game at the moment for the first time. I am having a fucking ball.

Sure some of the jokes are a bit cringe but the world, music, art style is super comfy.

I'm playing as Zer0 and the gameplay is pretty damn interesting with that stealth ability you can use like every 10 seconds. Story isn't fantastic but it's carried by some cool characters.
>>
memes
>>
>>331210878
>music
Forgot to mention that in the post above, music is just great.
>>
File: 1280474856816.png (9 KB, 230x241) Image search: [Google]
1280474856816.png
9 KB, 230x241
>bullet-sponge

what would be the point of an RPG-FPS that wasn't bullet-sponge?
>>
Skinner box, do simple things and get fantastic rewards.
>>
>>331208704
the storyline is slapsticky and is pretty good but running and gunning mindlessly while scrounging for loot is what makes it a great franchise. adding friends makes it more fun
>>
>>331207913
>is there a reason why so many people suck this game's dick?
>post one of /v/s most shitted on games
>>
You know, it's not a bad game. Even story is not bad, apart from memes and ending, of course.
>>
>>331211950
What's wrong with the ending? It was much better than the first game's ending
>>
>>331212061
It's just crap. All this buildup - and you just kill the Warrior and Handsome Jack, that's it.
>>
>>331208704
>what are battlefield games

go suck a dick, kid
>>
>>331213135
You beat the bad guy and find out that there are more bad guys to go beat on other planets. I don't see the issue
>>
shitty health and damage scaling in post-game that makes replaying the game total ass, I prefer the 1st game
>>
>play through the main game and enjoy it
>play through one of the DLC
>level 40 now
>I'm overleveled for all the other DLC missions and breezing through them is no fun
What should I do? Is New Game Plus worth trying?
>>
>>331207913
>framerate is awful
maybe on 360 or PS3, otherwise its fine.
>gameplay is just bullet sponge shit
maybe if your build is shit and you yourself are shit
>characters and dialogue
is shit, agreed
>>
>>331213704
Which DLC?
>>
>>331213704
They scale to your level on NG+, go for it.
>>
>>331207913
who sucks this games dick? Everyone shits on it.

They shit on the prequel even worse.

I guess in OPs head, sucking a dick and getting shit on are erotic for him, so either activity is the same and he cums buckets....but thats just you, my idiot thread maker
>>
>>331210878
Zer0 is pretty amazing, but glass cannon-y around lvl 30 onward. He's difficult as a first character to use if you're new to bl, you'll hit a point where you just die a lot.
>>
>op8 is just endless farming
>don't want to use gibbed
really wish the loot system wasn't full-on retard.
>>
>>331213832
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep
I started it by accidentally going to the dock area from the travel menu and just kind of went with it.
>>
I find the dance of death that the game becomes really fun.

Playing a shotgun gaige running around like a looney sending sparks everywhere is fun as fuck
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.