[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone shop the JFMSU hair on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1458266983998.png (491 KB, 802x722) Image search: [Google]
1458266983998.png
491 KB, 802x722
Can someone shop the JFMSU hair on this?
>>
>publishing a leak

great way to get fired
>>
>>331203446
Can you please kill yourself for being a meme loving retard? That pic will only be used for shitposting and you know it. It's a dumb as hell controller, but let's not bring shitposting and memes into this anon.
>>
>>331203857
I wanted to use it for shitposting though fampai
>>
It looks exactly like the patent. Patents are supposed to be mock-ups of the concept, not how the final product is supposed to look. It's completely fake
>>
File: nandananda.jpg (62 KB, 960x779) Image search: [Google]
nandananda.jpg
62 KB, 960x779
>>331203446
JAFU MASU?
>>
>>331203986
Already confirmed legit on GAF, sorry kid
>>
>>331204189
NeoFag is bullshit
>>
>>331203986
>he thinks they old build one version
>>
File: 1443186187091 (1).jpg (19 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1443186187091 (1).jpg
19 KB, 393x325
>>331204374
<< you rn
Nintoddlers on suicide watch
>>
>>331204189
Except it hasn't. The fact Nintendo is not taking this down should be enough proof it's fake.
>>
More than likely this is real.

but its Hardware ENGINEER real. like the guy who's job is to make it work, not make it pretty.

Once and industrial designer gets a finialized engineering prototype they can begin to actually shape it into something that looks real.

100% sure it will be designed to fit tiny, daintly, delicate japanese fingers. They cant into Amerifat hands.

just look at ANY Vita footage about the hardware. Look at how chink and chonk hold the device.
>>
>>331203857
Its real dude, cofirmed it
>>
What the fuck am I looking at? I cant make anything out, looks like an operation room.
>>
So how is super-custom screen like that supposed to be not prohibitively expensive?
>>
What is it it looks like a small dog with wookie arms in a weird plastic wrap beef factory.
>>
File: 1451568711386.jpg (8 KB, 99x175) Image search: [Google]
1451568711386.jpg
8 KB, 99x175
nintentodlers now: b-but it fake, that shit controller is not the r-real thing.
nintentodlers later: nintendomination with their next generation controller, get rekt xbox360 and ps3
>>
>>331203446
Easily the worst forced meme in the history of/tv/. Kill yourself, memespouter, before you kill humour.
>>
Can someone tell me whar Im seeing please? Im getting mad.
>>
>>331205494
It seems extremely likely that it's fake, given the UE4 benchmark apparently running on it in the screenshot. However, keep in mind /v/ is not one person, on top of this a change in opinions is also possible (especially if it plays better than it looks).
>>
>>331205651
A while ago some Nintendo patents got leaked about a controller that was all touch screen and two analog sticks. Now some guy claims to have leaked the NX controller because it looks exactly like the patent.
>>
>>331204514
>The fact Nintendo is not taking this down should be enough proof it's fake
T H I S
Remember the Smash leak? The real one? Nintendo fucking pounced on that, and not any of the fake ones
>>
Nintenddos is the best consoul maker, its real, real as hell, nintendo will throw you weird new shit and you will buy it because you love mario and sonic.

have fun collecting plastic figures faggots
>>
>patent showed a grip
>no grip
What?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.