[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NX controller image found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1.png (433 KB, 586x534) Image search: [Google]
1.png
433 KB, 586x534
Its from the UE 4 demo from 2014

sec 5-6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMcscM_Hogc

what does this mean, is even faker or real?
>>
>>331202303
It was fake all along, only retarded shitposters pretended to believe it.
>>
>>331202303
Figured, despite their recent missteps Nintendo isn't this fucking dumb.

What they could do is make a controller that has a suction cup / holster thing for a phone, and can then use your smart phone as a second screen. Could work sorta like the current Wii U gamepad without Nintendo being forced to include the display hardware themselves. Sony is going to open up their PS4 remote play app to all phones soon so the technology is definitely already available, and the Wii U gamepad already works in a similar fashion.
>>
Who cares, nobody was actually going to buy the NX anyway
>>
>>331202303
62.72 is the framerate
>>
How does that proves it's fake OP?
>>
>>331202303
Atleast the NX can run UE4
>>
>>331203214
It doesn't necessarily but it's definitely suspicious if the video is something that we can identify.

Good catch to OP by the way, or whoever originally caught it was from that video. I would never have remembered that boring fucking tech demo.
>>
>>331203214
not OP but don't you think nintendo could whip some in-house demo up? wouldn't it make more sense?
or hey, even a game they're working on for it
just doesn't really make sense to use an already made UE demo, even if they're making something in UE for it
nintendo isn't THAT broke
>>
>>331203214
It doesn't. We wait a few weeks for the reveal.
>>
>>331202303
If nintendo is actually retarded enough to make their controller touch screen instead of real buttons I will NOT buy the NX, even if it has an amazing looking new metroid on launch.
>>
>>331203542
could just be a dev benchmarking the hardware against a known metric
>>
>>331203671
>not buying something is a big deal

Jesus Christ you gaymers are such pathetic manchild addicts.
>>
>>331202303
NINTENDOOOMED HOLY SHIT!

As a Nintendo fan I have to say, Nintendo has finally lost it, fucking Iwata, I swear to god, wasn't Yakuza-san supposed to fix this shit? He APPROVED this shit? No fucking way. That nigger is definitely using the company as his own bank account, fucking big name jap devs going down the drain faster than the atomic bomb dropped in Hiroshima.

Fuck these gooks and fuck Nintendo, I'm fucking done.

Nintendo is Nintendoomed
>>
>>331203854
Take your pills please
>>
>>331203214
The fact the lighting reflecting off the thing is fucked proves it's fake. This is just more damning evidence.
>>
>>331203990
No thanks doc.
>>
>>331203542
>>331203774
Yeah, this is fairly logical given Nintendo's in-house tech demos didn't really demonstrate anything with the Wii U (Looking at you bird demo and Zelda demo)

This could on the other hand be compared to the PS4 and Xbox One.
>>
>>331203803
What are you even talking about? All I said was that I wasn't going to buy it, projection much?
>>
>>331202303
i hope it is fake

that controller looks abysmal
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.