[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before >Top tier cyberbullies shitting on subhuman LPers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Retsupurae_by_x26.png (28 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
Retsupurae_by_x26.png
28 KB, 900x563
Before
>Top tier cyberbullies shitting on subhuman LPers that produce god awful "point camera at TV screen" LPs, unregistered hypercam videos, etc. Weren't afraid of using words like "gay" and "retard". Slowbeef even had the balls to call a girl a "dumb slut". Oh, and they were just plain funny. "You can make these fat guys bra straps snap too, I think."

After
>Apologizes to SJWs and tumblrinas for their past slurs. Now wag their fingers at people for the "wrong type of humor". Don't make fun of LPers because they don't like when their fanbase to go after people (even threatens to block people that do) and now they hide past videos if they're asked to. SJWBeef was anti-GG and Diabeetus is now just a flat out c.u-c.k. Also just really lame videos like Retsufrash, because really, who cares about really old Newgrounds flashes? And the less said about their "hilarious commentary" over old video games, the better.

https://youtu.be/Ow---AaOIEo (Here's SJWBeef defending Dina. The infamous Mighty No. 9 Community Manager.)

>John Bergman: You know what's funny about this situation, 6 months later? Dina turned out to be a really shitty community manager.
>Retsupurae: Not really.

http://atheistsagainstrp.tumblr.com/post/34377116616/my-problems-with-retsupurae-part-4-homophobia

What happened?
>>
WAITER! This pasta is stale and moldy.
>>
kill yourselves kids
>>
There comes a point where you realise there's more to life than amusing 14 year old faggots by being edgy online.
Generally happens in your early-mid 30s but you realise you don't want to make it to 40 and still be acting like an asshole to get lols from literal children. Not to mention you realise it's going to be over soon anyway because once you're too old, the joke is really on you, because no matter how good you are, it'll look pathetic and sad to be a grown man making fun of autistic kids online.
Sure, some retards will say you sold out, but fuck it, it has to end at some point. And in time they'll realise it it too, and cringe when they remember being mad that two grown men didn't keep playing court jester forever and ever just to please them.
But in the meantime, because you're still a child, you will post the same thing each day because you see their abandonment of cyberbullying as a betrayal. And it makes you ask yourself if cyberbullying is acceptable, and you hate that being asked, because deep down you KNOW it isn't, but having to face that might ruin your lulz. So keep it up. Never stop. Prove me wrong. Get married, have children, get a full-time job, and tell me being an epic troll online is still worth your time.
>>
You keep making this thread.
>>
JUST
>>
>>331201206
I have no idea what you're talking about and I do not care. Not video games.
>>
>>331201206
STOP POSTING THIS. JESUS CHRIST.

THEY AGED. THEY GREW UP AND GOT MARRIED AND HAD CHILDREN.

Seriously what is /v/'s excuse for being in your mid-20s or early 30s and still having no family or legacy to speak of?

mine is that I feel one of me is enough and I hate babies
>>
>>331202382
Slowbeef and Diabetus are married? How did they give birth?
>>
>>331202382
Slowbeef was a 30 year old when he started Retsupurae
>>
File: 13425547478.png (115 KB, 1058x239) Image search: [Google]
13425547478.png
115 KB, 1058x239
>>331202435
you're so funny anon.
>>
>>331201206
>Weren't afraid of using words like "gay" and "retard". Slowbeef even had the balls to call a girl a "dumb slut".
Top quality humour there.
>>
>>331202506
i find that hard to believe since he spoke and behaved like an immature early-20s guy.

how old was he in 2005 when the LP trend started?
>>
>>331201424
>>331202382
I'll bite.

>growing up means slurping the jizz out of SJW's rectums
>>
>>331202791
Yeah there's a difference between not being a jerk and completely cutting off your balls to appease SJWs

The latter is what Retsupurae did.
>>
File: 23153461.jpg (38 KB, 481x274) Image search: [Google]
23153461.jpg
38 KB, 481x274
>>331202791
No that was just cuz Slowbeef got absorbed in Danganronpa and came into heavy contact with the Tumblr crowd

they poison everything they touch
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.