[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is this OK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: sssss.jpg (143 KB, 772x465) Image search: [Google]
sssss.jpg
143 KB, 772x465
What makes them think they can charge 50 GBP for this fucking game?
>>
I thought GBP meant good boy points.

I need to leave.
>>
>>331197830
All games are £49.99 RRP

It'll drop to £40 like every other game soon.
>>
>>331197830
>2016
>still buying things from Amazon UK

Amazon is rarely the cheapest anymore, especially not for games. Look at GameCollection or ShopTo first.
>>
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>331197830
Sony.

Thats what happens when you get into bed with the devil. The developer doesn't have power over anything anymore, and it shows. The main guy went from so happy about his game to utterly defeated once he realized he had sold out and lost control.

Kinda sad, every new video of him has this tinge of regret in it
>>
>>331197830
Your money is evening with the US dollar m8.
>>
>>331198056
>The main guy went from so happy about his game to utterly defeated once he realized he had sold out and lost control.
To be honest, that is not so much about Sony (which, while having control over the pricing, did little to meddle with the actual production), but rather because they have realized they accidentally created a monster that is going to turn on them and bite them in the ass very soon.
>>
>>331198183
>created a monster that is going to turn on them and bite them in the ass very soon.
at least that monster will come in multiple different colors!
>>
it hasn't come out yet, we don't even know if it's good. It maybe worth the full price, you don't know.
>>
>>331198268
We've already seen 99% of the game and its shit
>>
>>331198268

No game is worth 50 Good Boy Points.

Games should be 39.99. Maximum.
>>
>>331197830
Don't like it, don't buy it. If you don't agree with the price, buy it from GOG or G2A or torrent it or something. Plus, it's fucking Amazon, what did you expect?
>>
>>331197830
It's a free market and people can sell their product at whatever price they want.
>>
Games are typically cheaper on the game collection and shopto. I only buy used cheap games on amazon or good deals.
>>
>>331198268
Biggest disappointment of 2016. Calling it. It will be forgotten quickly.
>>
>People are actually paying for Elite Dangerous x Spore : More boring pointless procedurally generated content edition

Impressive.
>>
>>331198268
>you don't know

Not OP, I just want them to actually show off all the shit they've been promising. I don't see why that is so hard to ask.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.