[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of the last vidya you played implying any of you play vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1457894990505.jpg (42 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
1457894990505.jpg
42 KB, 736x414
Think of the last vidya you played
implying any of you play vidya
that title now gets a kart racing spin off
how is it like? which tracks and power-ups are there?

>mfw metal gear rising
TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL
BEHAAAAAEEEEIN
>>
>>331188451
>FF13
Chocobo racing HD when?
>>
File: PPsqTuY.png (858 KB, 1126x856) Image search: [Google]
PPsqTuY.png
858 KB, 1126x856
>>331188451
>XCOM2
>>
>Darkest Dungeon

THE FINISH LINE SO CLEARLY IN VIEW!..or is it merely a trick of the light?
>>
>>331191481
When FFXV releases
>>
Bloodborne.

Cary racer with combat. Each character has a ramming weapon which knocks people around and a ranged weapon that needs bullets and does damage.

4 Cups (Aka Chalice's) with 3 races and a boss.

Yharnam Chalice
> Central Yharnam (through city streets and into sewers)
> Old Yharnam (through burned out buildings dodging Minigun fire on certain sections of track)
> Cathederal Ward (small track but has multiple gates that open/close diverting you around.)
> Boss race against Vicar Amelia in a Cathederal arena, goal is to do damage before she can pick up a healing item

Frontier Chalice
> Hemwick Lane (Fairly standard figure 8 track through a graveyard/village)
> Forest (very long windy track, giant snake hazards)
> Byrgonworth (short track that loops around inside a building, lots of narrow staircase sections)
> Boss race against Rom in the lake. Goal is to outrace increasingly difficult spiders in a simple circuit and then do 1/3 of Rom's health in damage.

Unseen Chalice
> Yarhagul (through the Unseen villiage, dodging Amyacdala's lasers and stuff)
> Cainhurst (Snowy, racing over rooftops)
> Upper Cathederal Ward (spooky and dark racetrack, lots of ledges to fall off and Brainsuckets who will grab you)
> Boss race against Eribritas in her cave, goal is to ram her head 3 times by exploiting slow turning circle)

Nightmare Chalice
> Lecture Building (through rooms and hallways, lots of tight corners)
> Nightmare Frontier (long and windy, poision swamp sections and lots of cliffs)
> Nightmare of Mensis (large circle, Brain highlights different areas of track will hurt you if you go into its vision).
> Boss race against Michalosh, goal is to use 3 items to hurt him but he's shields except in certain rooms. You have to chase him through a maze)

Final Area
> 1v1 against Gerhman in the hunters dream, no gimmicks just a really tough race.
> Secret final race against Moon Presance if you got the Umbilical Cord trophy (AKA Gehrman's records) on all the time trials.
>>
>>331192673
Choco drifting is gonna be great
>>
>>331188451
>Frank West
>Chuck Greene
>Nick Spic
>Fat Frank
>Servbot
>Every Psycho
>Isabella
>Jessie
>Megaman

>ALL THOSE WEAPON POSSIBILITIES
my fucking dick
>>
>>331192874
>activate chocobo turbo
>>
Dota 2 cart racer

Someone..kinda already did that
>>
>100% Orange Juice
300% BLENDED JUICE PLS
>>
>>331188451
>Fire Emblem
The worst part is that it's plausible
>>
Roller coaster tycoon 2 go-kart racer, that sounds kinda fun
>>
>Skyrim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWzWlMUqvk
>>
I just got to Sundowner and I took a break to grill up some burgers and shitpost.

Monsoon was pretty fucking shitty do I stand a chance against this fat fuck?
>>
>>331188451
Resident evilmcart racing could totally be pulled off. Heavy bowser/DK characters - tyrant/nemisis/berkin. Levels ranging from re 0 to re 4 (excluding anything past 4.) Power ups like first aid spray and herbs
>>
>>331193097
Sundowner is extremely slow. He's pretty easy to beat. You can actually just ninja run him to death without destroying his armor (so no qte), because he's super slow.
>>
>>331192836
Continued.
You have health which when depleted you are out of the race, can be restored with Blood Viles. And 5 bullets which can also be desired via pickups.

Characters
> a selection of different hunter builds, wearing different clothes and slightly different speed/acceleration/health/weight values.
> Elieen (medium speed, very good acceleration and handling, very fast melee weapons but don't knock people very much, standard pistol)
> Gasgoine (Good top speed but slow acceleration, powerful but slow melee attacks, huge knockback, Blunderbuss as ranged weapon)
> + all major human NPCs with appropriate stats.

Items
> Bone Marrow Ash - x4 damage on next ranged attack.
> Lead Elixor - Can't be knocked around, handling gets worse though.
> Blue Elixor - invisible
> Molatov - does damage
> Numbing Mist - if you hit someone thru can't use an item for a while.
> Bolt/Fire paper - Adds damage to your melee attacks.
> Oil Urn - creates a slippery puddle behind you. Also anyone who slips in it takes x2 Fire damage from next hit.
> Madmans Knowledge - speed boost
> A Call Beyond - homing missle

After beating a track you can replay it again in time trial mode (a direct copy of CTRs).
>>
>Anubis demo
Like FZero but slower and gayer. Power ups are the sub weapons.
>>
File: 1454472856241.png (201 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454472856241.png
201 KB, 600x600
>>331188451
MH4u kart racing. Hunter rides karts that look like the monster from the games. You can custom build karts based on imported save file data from MH4u.
power ups let you shoot depending what kind of kart monster your driving.
you can fly/hover like in MK8 you monster sprouts wings or w/e based on kart monster

I'd buy the shit outta this.

I'd drive the pickle cart
>>
File: deviljho racing.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
deviljho racing.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>331194767
>implying deviljho wouldn't be racer himself
>>
>Senran Kagura

The shinobi realize the route to kagura lies in being the fastest of all.
Similar to the main games, it leaves a lot of customization options for the carts, as well as several outfits for each racer. Clothes can be shredded if you're hit with enough items.

The transformation mechanic stays as well.
Shinobi transformation increases the effectiveness of pick ups and attacks.
Frantic Mode gives you a nice boost to speed and acceleration, but you're more vulnerable against enemy items.
>>
File: fobs.png (386 KB, 379x347) Image search: [Google]
fobs.png
386 KB, 379x347
>FOBS racing.
Sexy carting I guess.
How do I catch the zombies and purple lizardgirl?
>>
>>331195797
>that background
Looks like shit
>>
File: Bl_banner.png (1 MB, 1600x599) Image search: [Google]
Bl_banner.png
1 MB, 1600x599
>Endless Legend
Holy shit, that could actually be fun.
>speedy wild walkers
>sturdy broken lords that suck out your life
>ardent mages raining fire down on everything

No idea about the tracks, though from time to time winter arrives and makes everything slow and comfy.
>>
>>331196074
It's a free indie h game, what were you expecting?
>>
>>331196564
Hey, just because you give something away for free doesn't mean it can't be good!
>>
>>331188451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H67ElkzlndE
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.