[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw i just bought a vita Will I regret this when it finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1404291927774.jpg (39 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
1404291927774.jpg
39 KB, 640x475
>tfw i just bought a vita
Will I regret this when it finally gets here?
>>
>>331186198
You're gonna regret it when you realise it has nogaems.
>>
>Handhelds
What a fucking waste of money

At least I can make a call with my iphone
>>
File: 1408832155408.jpg (25 KB, 326x373) Image search: [Google]
1408832155408.jpg
25 KB, 326x373
>>331186341
>iphone
>>
>>331186252
The vita has the third largest library in handheld history meme spouting piece of trash
>>
>>331186198
depends, are you a weebfag who's up for importing or are you a dudebro who wants call of dutys
>>
>>331186439
The atari 2600 had a bunch of games too, and the majority were shovelware.
>>
Just got my Vita yesterday too, already regretting my purchase.

Soul Sacrifice Delta is pretty fun though.
>>
>>331186494
You should stop trying so hard to fit in and learn to think for yourself
>>
i've had a lot of fun playing vita,

mostly for binding of isaac and playing shit loads of playstation exclusives i never playedwhen they first came out.

remote play can also be decent but some games suck shit with it.
>>
>>331186650
Damage control harder nigger.

The Vita is nothing but low budget rash.
>>
Why would you buy something you don't have much knowledge on? Is this a bait thread?
Wish I had money to throw away.
>>
Still too expensive. Drop it to £99.
>>
>>331186198
Congrats, you just bought the comfiest handheld ever
>>
Yes, everything is coming to PS4 and the localisations are next to non-existence. I know I do.
>>
>>331186198
Play PSP games on it if you're out of new games.
>>
>>331186439

That's what you call shovelware.
>>
I got a good PC, PS4, Vita and a 3DS.

PC is the least used platform from the ones I mentioned.

Do yourself a favour and buy Dungeon Travelers 2, thank me later.
>>
>>331190961
But only some of them.

The PS Store version of Ridge Racer PSP and Soul Calibur Broken Destiny drop frames all over the place.
>>
>>331186198
I own more PS1 and PS2 ports than actual Vita games. I regret nothing. Digimon Cyber Sleuth is good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.